• neck (is a must)
  • side shoulders
  • back
are important
- rest with abs as a good bonus

If you have time&like it - why not?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Alexanderr, MadMong and 17 others
Gymcelling has it's benefits if your going from skinnyfat (like me), skinny or fat(@blackoutwhitein) to lean and muscular and neck training is legit. But the coping has to stop, these gymcels think they can be short, ugly, bald and framecel and think that adding 30 pounds of muscle is all they need to ascend. That's why I stopped worrying about gym and focus more on FACE.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 176, Baki and 1 other person
lets be honest:
  • neck (is a must)
  • side shoulders
  • back
are important

Face and nice proportions body (wide shoulders and narrow waist > all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, heroinfather and impure666
Pretty funny tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1332 and mido the slayer
lets be honest:
  • neck (is a must)
  • side shoulders
  • back
are important

This plus having arms that aren't sticks

Nobody where I live respects a man with fuckin noodles for arms tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, MadMong, Ropemaxing and 3 others
Typical autism post: dragging users down who can clearly looksmax through gymcelling. Point in case, you look laughably bad in my profile picture, but you would look a lot better once gymcelled.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, ShineBright, Saturn and 9 others
Daily reminder that there is no gym for your face, frame and height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Absi, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
Typical autism post: dragging users down who can clearly looksmax through gymcelling. Point in case, you look laughably bad in my profile picture, but you would look a lot better once gymcelled.
he already looks better with no muscles

I go to the gym so I can brutally mass and frame mog twigs, manlets and normies.

• WTF
Reactions: impure666

is that actually him in your profile pic?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Gymcelling improves skinny frame, could possibly improve face, and for height it makes it easier to maintain upright posture (bad posture steals many inches)

• +1
Reactions: Saturn and kobecel
Gymcelling improves skinny frame, could possibly improve face, and for height it makes it easier to maintain upright posture (bad posture steals many inches)

Skinny males looks awful ???

Explain this one gymcels:

View attachment 45459
exercise releases endorhpins and other hormones making you more NT. also dont forget hgh and the testosterone boost afterwards

this whole gym is cope thing is actually retarded

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1332
  • +1
Lowest IQ ever. Looksmax = the gym for your face, frame and height. If there was no gym for height, why is there a megapost for increasing height that came out recently? There are many copes out there, but there are options to max your genetic potential.

• +1
Lowest IQ ever. Looksmax = the gym for your face, frame and height. If there was no gym for height, why is there a megapost for increasing height that came out recently? There are many copes out there, but there are options to max your genetic potential.
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212 and Deleted member 656
He's a model for his face, not for his body. He'd undeniably look better with a better body.

Besides, being gymcelled is a requirement to not look like a lanklet at low body fat. If you're not gymcelled then you're going to look skinny by the time you're in the 15-18% body fat mark regardless of your frame, and being skinny is a huge failo.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn, gaymidget, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 1212, heroinfather and 4 others
there is no squat for your eye area

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 656
Why are people constantly narrating gym is cope. Boyo you likely LDAR harder than me and trust me I LDAR hard af. Srsly the frame/body/size/strength/dimorphism gains you make from gymcelling are worth the investment.

People believe that since they can’t be top tier just by gymcelling that if’s entirely cope jfl bunch of studies and experiments have concluded that the body and the face matters. Daily reminder you will never look like lachowski boyo so stop coping that your face will ever be that good. Just don’t get that turbogymcelled look.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Saturn, kobecel and 2 others
He's a model for his face, not for his body. He'd undeniably look better with a better body.

Besides, being gymcelled is a requirement to not look like a lanklet at low body fat. If you're not gymcelled then you're going to look skinny by the time you're in the 15-18% body fat mark regardless of your frame, and being skinny is a huge failo.

As I've said before jn other threads trying to convince them is a waste of our time. They have an infinite amount of excuses and a handful of shit examples to cling to.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
As I've said before jn other threads trying to convince them is a waste of our time. They have an infinite amount of excuses and a handful of shit examples to cling to.
some people just want to come up with any reason to not have to go to the gym and lift some heavy ass weights if you're ugly at least do it for all the health benefits ffs

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Saturn, kobecel and 2 others
As with every gym is cope thread, people will list legitimate concrete benefits of going to the gym.

And some lazy moron will post the chico quote to justify sitting on his ass.

Pointless thread that should be locked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Looksmaxer-van-NL, Saturn and 4 others
jfl at your IQ trying to use the advice of a 6'3 model (for his face only, I might add) and apply it to the general population, much less a community of mainly incels.
To be honest it's even more relevant when you're tall. Height is an amplifier. With a good body you look great, with a bad body you look awful. Because of my height I've been getting called skinny since like 20% body fat despite having a proportionately large frame.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn, kobecel and Deleted member 1332
As with every gym is cope thread, people will list legitimate concrete benefits of going to the gym.

And some lazy moron will post the chico quote to justify sitting on his ass.

Pointless thread that should be locked.

Concrete benefits:

• You'll get more attention...from GAY MEN.
  • When your dad kicks your ass out from the basement, with more strength you'll have an easier time moving your stuff.

Concrete drawbacks:

• Time taken.
  • It's fucking boring.
  • Cost of a high protein gymcel diet and gym fees.
  • You might end up looking like alphadestiny if you overdo it.
  • Body changes means your existing clothes will no longer fit you.
  • The despair when you realise women don't give a fuck.
  • Bulking will increase your bodyfat percentage, which will cuck your face.
  • Cutting lowers testosterone, and you'll need to cut sometimes if you bulk, cos if you don't you'll end up a fat fuck.
  • Risk of injury.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and itsoverbuddyboyo
Concrete benefits:

• When your dad kicks your ass out from the basement, with more strength you'll have an easier time moving your stuff.
Concrete drawbacks:

• Time taken.
  • It's fucking boring.
  • Cutting lowers testosterone, and you'll need to cut sometimes if you bulk, cos if you don't you'll end up a fat fuck.
  • Risk of injury.
concretes me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Concrete benefits:

Concrete drawbacks:

• Time taken.
  • It's fucking boring.
  • Risk of injury.

• Gay men - Yeah sure, that's why I've gotten more female attention in the past 1.5 years of going to the gym than the rest of my life combined
  • Time taken - yes, I'm sure you're so busy away rotting away in your room. God forbid you leave it for an hour a day to improve yourself
  • Boring - No shit moron, if it was fun everyone would be doing it. You lift for results not for enjoyment. Losing IQ reading this shit.
  • "Can't afford protein shakes!1! - You're a Poorcel then.
  • Get too big - Yes, because if you go to the gym 3 times you MIGHT overdo it and leave it instantly looking like a roided out ape. Jfl at your IQ.
  • New clothes - Oh no, I might give off the appearance of a bigger and wider frame that's more attractive to women, what a nightmare.
  • Literally not true (maybe for you tho)
  • Bulking increases body fat percentage - All I hear is "I can't control my eating habits". Literal non-issue for anyone who knows anything whatsoever about nutrition.
  • Cutting (more importantly, intermittent fasting) is scientifically shown to increase test and HGH production. again jfl at your IQ
  • Risk of injury - yeah, probably if you're a fuckin aspie who doesn't know how to work out or ego lifts
Literally all of your points are non-arguments. Copes made by a lazy person who will do anything to justify their lazy habits.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Chuck14, FatmanO, Deleted member 1139 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Saturn, Demir and 2 others
Ummm...gym is not cope. With gymcelling and getting top tier body I fucked 3 women in my entire life.

Without it I would have fucked 0.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Saturn, Demir and 2 others