Looksmax Suggestions

T

theoderik

Iron
Looking for suggestions (including surgery)

I'm thinking of starting with a canthoplexy for my eye area

Some pics I don't like:

What is your bf%? You look bloated

How tall are you?

Looking for suggestions (including surgery)

I'm thinking of starting with a canthoplexy for my eye area

Some pics I don't like:

1: don't smile
2: lose weight until you reach 10% bodyfat. this way you will reach facial leaness
3: take minoxidil to stop hair loss (add finasteride or RU58841 if it's not enoguh)
4: grow hair on the front to hide your subhuman skull
5: mew all day and hard-mew many times a day as strong as you can
6: cut the hair on your neck
7: groom the upper external part of your eyebrows to get straight eyebrows
8: dye your hair and eyebrows black

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
as surgeries canthoplasty is legit, you could also get an implant or fillers under the eye to fix bulbous eyes

Lose fat, ditch the Zukerberg haircut.

Nice guy/10

1: don't smile
2: lose weight until you reach 10% bodyfat. this way you will reach facial leaness
3: take minoxidil to stop hair loss (add finasteride or RU58841 if it's not enoguh)
4: grow hair on the front to hide your subhuman skull
5: mew all day and hard-mew many times a day as strong as you can
6: cut the hair on your neck
7: groom the upper external part of your eyebrows to get straight eyebrows
8: dye your hair and eyebrows black
This.

Eye area falio, bodyfat too high, smile doesn't look that good especially on the first photo

Thanks everyone, especially Lorsss!

I met with Dr. Taban over skype and then in person on Friday. He suggested a Lower Lid retraction with canthoplasty ($8,500) & a lower orbital rim silicone implant for $4,000. ($15,500 total with anesthesia bill). I'm planning on getting the surgery in October or even possibly as soon as possible as I think improving my eye area will be the biggest win.

I met with Dr. Yaremchuk in Boston back when I made my original post. He suggested
- Midface lift & midface implants
- Chin & Mandible Implants
[Both procedures together $21k]
- Overnight stay $425
- Custom Implant Design ($6k)

I was somewhat disappointed that when I spoke with Dr. Taban in person, he was surprised that I wanted to hear his opinion without bias and he made a claim that I was the first patient he ever had who didn't come in with a strong attitude about imagined problems.

He asked what my goal was and I said it was the broad, general goal to be more attractive with the understanding that there is some random variance in what that means but that of course some traits have much higher probabilities of being perceived as attractive by my target audience than others. I said that I've spent only a brief period of time studying the subject and was interested in his opinion. He asked why I thought I was unattractive (which I did not say) and I said that I did not have self esteem issues but wanted to do what I could to be more attractive within the current abilities of modern medical science. He then said that most patients come in with images of what they want. I said I could do that but that it would potentially be unrealistic and somewhat frustratedly googled "sexiest male eyes" and showed him the pictures. He wasn't surprised at what he saw and noted that almost all of the images had similar bone and eye area structure. He said that because they had different bone structure above the eye I could not end up like that but that I could still benefit from having the procedures he suggested.

I'm glad that I visited in person as over skype he suggested that I get a left upper lid filler injection and in person he was adamant that I not get the filler.

TLDR: I'm a little worried that if I don't do the work myself to give fairly specific instructions then I won't get an optimal outcome. I'm thinking I should possibly get a second opinion from another physician.
How tall are you?

I wear lifts so I come off as 6'1-6'2. I'm into tall leggy girls and don't lie so I've told girls that I'm 5'11 and I've never seen anyone who was interested lose interest.

Honestly, almost all of the girls I've been with in the last year have been 5'9+ and I think part of that may have to do with the fact that not a lot of them get to meet cool guys who are "taller" than them.
Both Taban & Yaremchuk identified that the area under my eye is flat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 439