Looksmaxing for young

Arkantos

Arkantos

Arkantos
I'm first year high school so about 15 years. Am I young enough to reap the benefits of looksmaxing? What would be the best plan of action to take to start improving my looks at this young age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 611 and axe624
gymcelling, high t lifestyle maxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RichardSpencel, fobos and 4 others
Heavy bonesmashing of your cranium to stimulate and allow for superhuman brain growth. It's called highIQmaxxing, you'll be highiqcel by 17.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, Time Travel and 4 others
What do you mean by high t lifestyle maxxing?
do something make you masculine and high t, like competitive sport, social and making friends, be competitive in everything, grade, girls, fight,
dont sit in your room whole day LDARing, dont pussy out on things, have a actual life

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and jefferson
do something make you masculine and high t, like competitive sport, social and making friends, be competitive in everything, grade, girls, fight,
dont sit in your room whole day LDARing, dont pussy out on things, have a actual life
Thanks for the help. But how would I start working out? My school has a proper weight room I could use, but I don't know any proper workout plans or whatever they're called. What should I do there?

Last edited:
mew, sleepmaxx, gymmaxx, eat hard foods, high protein, take care of ur skin before u get acne

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and Arkantos
Thanks for the help. But how would I start working out? My school has a proper weight room I could use, but I don't know any proper workout plans or whatever they're called. What should I do there?

Also, what do you mean by be competing for girls and fighting?
just research on youtube,
or straight go in the gym and ask people working out there, most likely the experience buff up dude there will help
the number one thing that change your look and how people view you is working out, unless you are 5' tall, you ll just look like a try hard

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
mew, sleepmaxx, gymmaxx, eat hard foods, high protein, take care of ur skin before u get acne
I already have acne to some extent, but it's not very noticable and most of it is concentrated on my forehead, under my hair.

Is it really a dealbreaker if it isn't extreme?

I already have acne to some extent, but it's not very noticable and most of it is concentrated on my forehead, under my hair.

Is it really a dealbreaker if it isn't extreme?
its not i have a little bit of acne myself, makes sure you take care of your face heavily NOW before it gets worse.

Mewing and heightmaxxing.

I'm first year high school so about 15 years. Am I young enough to reap the benefits of looksmaxing? What would be the best plan of action to take to start improving my looks at this young age?
I’m in the same situation and age as u r bro. Trust me the best thing to b doing rn is to mew, gymmaxx, heightmaxxing, getting proper sleep, eating the proper foods, and increasing your T.

I'm already mewing but how do I heighmax?
Check @Wincel or @Madness megathread,
I’m going to start madness’s stack very soon

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Arkantos
I’m in the same situation and age as u r bro. Trust me the best thing to b doing rn is to mew, gymmaxx, heightmaxxing, getting proper sleep, eating the proper foods, and increasing your T.

Check @Wincel or @Madness megathread,
I’m going to start madness’s stack very soon
If you need help mixing the cjc pm me. Also if you need help with storage. Buy your cjc from uk peptides

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, Extra Chromosome and axe624
If you need help mixing the cjc pm me. Also if you need help with storage. Buy your cjc from uk peptides
ok bro will do. i found another source that contains more mg per bottle and is cheaper here.
would that b good? seems pretty legit
ok bro will do. i found another source that contains more mg per bottle and is cheaper here.
i actually feel retarded and realized the bottle said 10 mg not "ml" which means in a previous thread where I did the math about heightmaxxing costs i was wrong and it is actually cheaper than i thought. When a bottle like on UK peptides says 2 mg on it, that means 2mg/ml right? how many ml is in the bottle? and would the 10 b better?

Last edited:

i actually feel retarded and realized the bottle said 10 mg not "ml" which means in a previous thread where I did the math about heightmaxxing costs i was wrong and it is actually cheaper than i thought. When a bottle like on UK peptides says 2 mg on it, that means 2mg/ml right? how many ml is in the bottle? and would the 10 b better?
No bro that’s a notorious for being a scam. You need to find the mcg per ml your self but your dosing in mcgs not mls

• +1
Reactions: axe624
hard mew like theres no tommorow and get enough sleep and nutrients. stop fapping off as well.

hard mew like theres no tommorow and get enough sleep and nutrients. stop fapping off as well.
How much abstaining from fapping am I supposed to do? Do I simply stop completely or may I do it less, like once a week or so?

How much abstaining from fapping am I supposed to do? Do I simply stop completely or may I do it less, like once a week or so?

just cut it out COMPLETELY.

Develop flexibility to suck your own dick while you are still young, closer you will ever get to ascending.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, Arkantos and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Coping and Dude420
some people cant even skip 1 days of faps

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Coping
20944 1370531476 7d5022d516379f5fd190567a74e75da5

Gentleman, send us some photos so we can see just what you need help in, in terms of looksmaxxing.