looksmaxing guide for instant PSL increase

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
some looksmaxing practices like bodybuilding, neck training, mewing require a lot of time, while plastic surgery is immediate but costs a lot of money.
have you tried all the fast looksmaxing strategies?

1: shoe lift

2: makeup pencil to get straight eyebrows. (use it in the same spot you would put minoxidil)

3: otosticks if you have prominent ears

4: blue contact lenses (look at this curry)

5: keeping a good posture: this will increase your height, shoulder width and body apprearance

6: hair gel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Steve bachall, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Eyebrows are so important

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
i always put one hand in pocket when walking

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 656
How much of a knock are protruding ears? I have them but I’m not really a sub human so it’s kinda just a uniqueness factor but I might be subconsciously coping lol.

i always put one hand in pocket when walking
keeping the hands in your pocket is terrible for your posture
How much of a knock are protruding ears? I have them but I’m not really a sub human so it’s kinda just a uniqueness factor but I might be subconsciously coping lol.
send me a picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
keeping the hands in your pocket is terrible for your posture

send me a picture
I’m never posting my picture until I’m out of high school, my high inhib level break the charts

Fake glasses that fit your face to cover up bad eyes/eyelid exposure

I’m never posting my picture until I’m out of high school, my high inhib level break the charts
in my opinion taking care of mental health, inhibitions and social interactions takes priority over improving the look

• +1
Reactions: x30001
in my opinion taking care of mental health, inhibitions and social interactions takes priority over improving the look
I definitely agree, but my main looksmaxxes are height and mewing, i can always fix my inhib and aspieness but not with the physical looksmaxxes.
I legit sit alone in nearly all my classes and am too afraid to follow hot girls on instagram. I depend too much on the blackpill go get approached but status is way higher in LMS then it outside of HS.
tldr: I’m fucked for rest of highschool

I definitely agree, but my main looksmaxxes are height and mewing, i can always fix my inhib and aspieness but not with the physical looksmaxxes.
I legit sit alone in nearly all my classes and am too afraid to follow hot girls on instagram. I depend too much on the blackpill go get approached but status is way higher in LMS then it outside of HS.
for me posting photos on social networks was the first step to become neurotypical

same bro ppl in my college want to fuck with me but im always kinda distant idk why my inherant aspieness idk

Hi, thanks for this post, I can put the link for the buy this article or is prohibited

Attachments

• HTB1tP0ZSVXXXXXJaXXXq6xXFXXX2.jpg
    HTB1tP0ZSVXXXXXJaXXXq6xXFXXX2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 30
Gymcell and good skin is all you need

You just described my life right now, but I'm in the University right now. Barely any friends, I sit alone for most of my clases. And the only girl that talks to me already has a boyfriend. Combine that with getting mogged daily by GigaChads, life is so hard sometime man:feelswah:
Gymcell and good skin is all you need
That only works if you have no major failos.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
I would benefit so much from natural looking blue eyes and a good shade of full blonde hair

Honestly this has gone to far. My eyebrows are fine so I don't have to worry about that. If your eyebrows are fucked up, then make them look better, don't stress yourself and try give yourself god-tier eye brows, it doesn't matter! Just improve your flaws.

1. Get lean but don't look like a twig.
  2. Have clear skin with a nice complexion.
  3. Have a nice hairstyle and don't start balding.
  4. Be 6'1 or over.
  5. Get gyno removed.
  6. Have white teeth.
  7. Live a nice life and get off of here.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Honestly this has gone to far. My eyebrows are fine so I don't have to worry about that. If your eyebrows are fucked up, then make them look better, don't stress yourself and try give yourself god-tier eye brows, it doesn't matter! Just improve your flaws.

1. Get lean but don't look like a twig.
  2. Have clear skin with a nice complexion.
  3. Have a nice hairstyle and don't start balding.
  4. Be 6'1 or over.
  5. Get gyno removed.
  6. Have white teeth.
  7. Live a nice life and get off of here.

Be 6'1 or over.
Get gyno removed

It. Is. Definitely. Over.

None of these work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089