Looksmaxing is getting more and more popular, thoughts?

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
With the rising mewing hype looksmaxing in general is getting a huge push as well. Ascend fast boyos as soon, everyone is going to looksmax either the soft or hard way :blackpill::redpill:

Yeah there will be more competition

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad and Deleted member 611
Most people will not get surgery, the best way off looksmaxing.

Realistically people might start washing the skin better and lose a little weight. Nothing to worry about

• +1
Reactions: chadisnow, Deleted member 281, FatmanO and 4 others
Its the same thing that happened to robots and incels. Normshits flood into every community they can and taint it. Hypotonic.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Its the same thing that happened to robots and incels. Normshits flood into every community they can and taint it. Hypotonic.

Fucking normscum have to intrude everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Stop spreading fucking awareness. I know so many people that would look so much better from simple looksmaxxing. We don't want competition.

Right now people just hit the gym if they want to be better looking, don't blackpill them.

• +1
Reactions: brianxx, dogtown and Deleted member 611
R9K was ruined by chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Fucking normscum have to intrude everything
Normies will make everything burst with their shit
Hqdefault 7

Giphy 20

"looksmaxxing" has been a thing for years lol, i remember watching hair videos when i was like 5. the only thing new is the term itself

I wish I knew looksmaxing at age 10. I wish my parents knew looksmaxing. I wish Mews work was well known. No one deserves to look like an alien thanks to the joke of an orthodontic system we have currently. Extractions are a sign something has gone terribly wrong with the orthodontic procedure, and should be illegal before age 20 due to how they affect the facial development.

Rope are my only thoughts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
Agree with @dogtown. People will just focus on soft looksmaxxes and lifting. Plastic surgery is for hardcore looksmaxxers and the only thing that will help u ascend if you're subhuman

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown and Coping
its a good thing, the more better looking people in the world the better. im tired of subhumans

It wouldn't affect that many people. People might get less fat and more people might go to the gym and stay there but nothing else will really happen.

Who cares Normies are some lazy fuckers. They stop going to the gym after 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: chadisnow, Mewcel and Swagwaffle
Stop being afraid of soyboys attempting to looksmax :soy:

The amount of people doing surgeries and roids where i live nowadays is absurd (especially foids)

It’s a good thing because only a select few will actually carry through with it. There are people on this site who don’t even do anything and that should tell you something.

Who told yall that!!! Chads are really rising and increasing day by day.. we legit gon get too much competition. Better ban all these stuffs

most people are too bluepilled to really do much beyond gym and shower, maybe haircut