Looksmaxing is only for men above 5/10 psl

deathtochad

deathtochad

Silver
Don't cry about advice people give you on here being bluepilled if you're just an ugly subhuman who can't improve. It's over for you so go to incels. Me

As for guys 5/10 and above, it sounds like cope but a shitty haircut or outfit can make or break you with a woman

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Krezo, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
it's over if you have a shitty skull

You can still improve even if you're below average.
Even if you don't reach above average, its worth it since your life becomes way easier through looksmaxing and people treat you better. Subhumans can often times ascend easy with surgeries since they have a lot of flaws anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2785 and 1 other person
I'm too ugly to even begin thinking about looking better that's sad

hmm you cant say it like that imo.

a fat subhuman can become a legit 6-7/10 if he loses bloat, gets a haircut and dresses better. but i agree that if you are PSL 5 and fix some things, you can actually become a guy that does very good with chicks

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i will be psl 9.5/10 mark my words bois

• +1
Reactions: SandNibber
It still helps because of how much looks impact

I'm tired of your shitty coping

Don't cry about advice people give you on here being bluepilled if you're just an ugly subhuman who can't improve. It's over for you so go to incels. Me

As for guys 5/10 and above, it sounds like cope but a shitty haircut or outfit can make or break you with a woman

No, gymcelling is/was/always will be the ultimate the way to ascend.

Every popular fitness YouTuber is average looking in the face except for David Laid. Most of them are average/below average, but they are all slayers.

I genuinely believe if you are above PSL 1.5, you can ascend massively with gymcelling. PSL can’t even take into consideration the difference because if you hypothetically look like a Greek God with an ugly face, women will still want to sleep with you despite you still having a low PSL.

I’d say that if you are 5’4+ you can get away with gymcelling to ascend. Any shorter than that and you just look too try hard and won’t be taken seriously (you look try hard even if you’re like 5’4-5’8, but it’ll still be good enough to get laid).

If you’re like 5’9+ gymcelling will improve your overall irl rating, it’s preferential, but you can do without it.

If you’re like 6’2+ you’re in a new realm. Unless you’re extremely ugly, women will be all over you just because of the height halo.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2486
Looksmaxxing is legit for everyone, you just need to fix your failos and stop trying to get halos

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Demotivates me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Looksmaxxing is legit for everyone, you just need to fix your failos and stop trying to get halos
what op is saying is looksmaxxing is a false premise to getting women if ur ugly as in most cases you will still be invisible(few outliers/exceptions occour)

obv. this is not to say anyone has any other choice, but its better to get realistic expectations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
No, gymcelling is/was/always will be the ultimate the way to ascend.

Every popular fitness YouTuber is average looking in the face except for David Laid. Most of them are average/below average, but they are all slayers.

I genuinely believe if you are above PSL 1.5, you can ascend massively with gymcelling. PSL can’t even take into consideration the difference because if you hypothetically look like a Greek God with an ugly face, women will still want to sleep with you despite you still having a low PSL.

I’d say that if you are 5’4+ you can get away with gymcelling to ascend. Any shorter than that and you just look too try hard and won’t be taken seriously (you look try hard even if you’re like 5’4-5’8, but it’ll still be good enough to get laid).

If you’re like 5’9+ gymcelling will improve your overall irl rating, it’s preferential, but you can do without it.

If you’re like 6’2+ you’re in a new realm. Unless you’re extremely ugly, women will be all over you just because of the height halo.
Muh gymcel

Dev41Hx0qDJOZRTRulUXM5YFCXJsVqo zlkgGXTN5pA

Do you know what this is? It's 0 matches on tinder. Gymcelling is only beneficial if you already have a 5/10 face gtfo giving 5'4 manlets false hope

And when the clothes are on

VgfGv53
300px Beta male manlet

You can't tell he ever gymcelled he still looks like absolute SHIT stop spreading bluepills

Attachments

• 322b47007a9168689aa9b0e2605fde7d8062bfb9738e0287180e7672593c69f6.png
    322b47007a9168689aa9b0e2605fde7d8062bfb9738e0287180e7672593c69f6.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 2
Muh gymcel

View attachment 99445

Do you know what this is? It's 0 matches on tinder. Gymcelling is only beneficial if you already have a 5/10 face gtfo giving 5'4 manlets false hope

View attachment 99446View attachment 99449

You can't tell he ever gymcelled he still looks like absolute SHIT stop spreading bluepills

Look, there has to come a point where you kno
Muh gymcel

View attachment 99445

View attachment 99446View attachment 99449

Look, there has to come a point where you knock it off with ER blackpill bullshit.

I only agree with blackpill in the sense that looks are way more important in relationships than blue pill ideology makes it out to be.

With that said, as cringe as Alphadestiny is, I really don’t see why someone like him couldn’t get laid. His face isn’t the best, but his physique is in the top 10% of all men easily. ESPECIALLY when you consider naturals.

Considering most men don’t work out, and when they take their shirt off they have pasty skinny-fat physiques (some of them are skinny lean), Alphadestiny mogs at least 95 out of the 100 men that an average woman will see in a day. It’s not like you see a lot of bodybuilders everyday.

If a woman is turned on by his physique, she doesn’t have ANYTHING to lose by sleeping with him.

If he goes to the beach or something he will definitely turn heads there or at least catch glances from women, and he could easily get laid at the right place and the right time. PSL teaches you that unless you are so attractive women are basically begging you to have sex with them on a daily basis that you should just give up on life, and that is just overboard.

Look, there has to come a point where you kno

Look, there has to come a point where you knock it off with ER blackpill bullshit.

I only agree with blackpill in the sense that looks are way more important in relationships than blue pill ideology makes it out to be.

With that said, as cringe as Alphadestiny is, I really don’t see why someone like him couldn’t get laid. His face isn’t the best, but his physique is in the top 10% of all men easily. ESPECIALLY when you consider naturals.

Considering most men don’t work out, and when they take their shirt off they have pasty skinny-fat physiques (some of them are skinny lean), Alphadestiny mogs at least 95 out of the 100 men that an average woman will see in a day. It’s not like you see a lot of bodybuilders everyday.

If a woman is turned on by his physique, she doesn’t have ANYTHING to lose by sleeping with him.

If he goes to the beach or something he will definitely turn heads there or at least catch glances from women, and he could easily get laid at the right place and the right time. PSL teaches you that unless you are so attractive women are basically begging you to have sex with them on a daily basis that you should just give up on life, and that is just overboard.

I'm not saying all men who aren't 8/10 psl should suicide, just men under 5. Gymcelling only helps if you already have a decent base

Alphadestiny is a short torso manlet with narrow sloping shoulders. Gymcelling won't change the shitty body type you were born with. A lot of it is bone structure

I've shown pics of alphadestiny to foids and they literally laughed at him

I have no problem with self improvement but don't delude yourself that you'll become chad if you have a muscular body and ugly face

Would still help a subhuman get from being like "I can't leave my house, so let's rot all day" to "I look acceptable now. Let's go out and live".
Obviously a sub5 can't really be desirable to women, especially if he's shorter than 6'