Looksmaxing Is Possible

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
You really don't know your limitations. Some of us can become Chads, Chad-lites, high tier normies or low tier normies. It's all dependent on how much your willing to work to overcome your genetics(Unless your extremely deformed but yet again you could get a face transplant).
47497DEA00000578-0-image-a-47_1513168165574.jpg
elon.jpg
20180227022033984.png

none of them became attractive. Women would still rate them as below average.

Maxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 206, iamgoingtomakeit and 12 others
Goal is upper tier normie, right now im under average

His eye area is asymmetrical and looks like shit

Slightly asymmetrical eye areas look better to me idk why, like @VST's

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
  • +1
Reactions: Unwanted
i've been looksmaxing for about six months, and a girl i've been talking to called me a cutie yesterday. i know that doesn't mean much, but considering that last year i was basically a 1/10 subhuman it's nice

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and HorseFace

O'Pry's eyes are asymmetric and it definitely gives him an edge.

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Literally everyone has asymmetrical eyes, even top tier male models, such as lachowski and O'pry.
large.jpg
sean1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Youngcell
this post actually motivated me. I'm always so close to giving up.
I can't wait to finally get a rhinoplasty and possibly leg lengthening. It will take some years though.

this post actually motivated me. I'm always so close to giving up.
I can't wait to finally get a rhinoplasty and possibly leg lengthening. It will take some years though.

Leg lengthening? Is that a thing? You don't want to end up a freak like me with long legs and short torso.

Leg lengthening? Is that a thing? You don't want to end up a freak like me with long legs and short torso.
I do want that. My upper body is rather long anyways. Long legs are seen as attractive in both sexes.
Patient3

You can't look like a freak afterwards because it will increase your height about 8cm at max.
I'd prefer to have my tibias enlarged, not my femur, since my tibias is rather short and my femur is normal, but the procedure is way worse unfortunately.
Leg lengthening is a big decision of course. I'll only be able to afford this in like 5 years or even later, so there will be more people who can share their experiences. When you google it, most of the stuff is basically advertisement from the doctors.
I'm definitely skeptical, but I'm sure that the possibility of getting a safe LL will be high when I'm able to afford it in a few years or even a decade.

Last edited:
I believe surgery and steroids, along with lifts in our shoes and optimal fashion, are the ways we can transcend the limitations our genetics places upon how good looking we can become.
I think he has .001 fwhr
nibba is that Lachowski in your profile pic? Just wondering.

Koreans are the best looksmaxxers
@Zesto

What3

Koreans are my greatest competition, the best LooksMaxxers, PlasticSurgeryMaxxers, and SkinMaxxers.

They're also HeightFrauders and aside from that the tallest Asians as well.

When I conquer Korea that should be the hardest.

1504031346 hqdefault

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad and Nibba
Long torsoes are preferred in men. But GL. You have to be a hc wagecuck to save up money.
Leg lengthening is only as expensive as a good car. It's a rational decision to invest money in yourself rather than into materialistic goods.
There have been calculations that show that leg lengthening could even be worth it from a financial perspective. They claimed that the money will easily return as taller people earn a lot more money due the higher chance of attaining the alpha role.

Leg lengthening, assuming the surgery goes right, is the best investment. You'd finally feel good in your body and would have a rather clear head so you can follow other goals.
If I got a good car, an expensive house etc. it wouldn't make me as happy. I need to be comfortable in my body first to be able to enjoy trivial materialistic things.

They claimed that the money will easily return as taller people earn a lot more money due the higher chance of attaining the alpha role
I don't believe in that but yes I'd too invest in looks rather than a car/house.

Cope

Robbie beeser
Thanks boyo.

And yeah my avi is a shopped pic. If u Google his name and scroll you'll find the unedited and he looks like shit

Thanks boyo.

And yeah my avi is a shopped pic. If u Google his name and scroll you'll find the unedited and he looks like shit
Yeah lol only show your side profile theory confirmed :feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Leg lengthening is only as expensive as a good car. It's a rational decision to invest money in yourself rather than into materialistic goods.
There have been calculations that show that leg lengthening could even be worth it from a financial perspective. They claimed that the money will easily return as taller people earn a lot more money due the higher chance of attaining the alpha role.

Leg lengthening, assuming the surgery goes right, is the best investment. You'd finally feel good in your body and would have a rather clear head so you can follow other goals.
If I got a good car, an expensive house etc. it wouldn't make me as happy. I need to be comfortable in my body first to be able to enjoy trivial materialistic things.
LL is retarded ngl

• +1
Reactions: 中原岬
I know his name. He doesn't look as good from the front.
He sure is a handsome fucker, at least from the side anyway, awesome jawline and very good quality hair

I'm too scared that it would go badly, and that I wouldn't be able to move properly. That would be a complete disaster as my athleticism is what I pride myself on, being literally in the top 0.001 percent of the population (100 meters in under 11 seconds). I think its only worth considering anyway if you're under average height (5'9) otherwise its not worth the risk or money. I'm 5'11 so with lifts in my shoes I can easily be 6 foot plus so I deem LL surgery pointless, at least for me anyway, if I was 5'5 then maybe I would view it differently. Remember face is king, so you would be better off investing money into surgeries for your face. There's a reason why a twink faggot like Justin Bieber has the world at his feet and has mountains of pussy thrown at him, despite being a skinny 5'6 little asshole- HIS FACE!! It beats height, frame, everything. Before you all say he has women throwing themselves at him due to his fame/money, he has those last two advantages as a result of his face, dumb asses, as it gives him massive marketability.

Last edited: