Looksmaxing progress with before and after

C

CheddarCheese

Iron
It’s been a few months now and I’ve been trying to looksmax as much as I can in that time. Lmk what you think.

Steps taken: intensive neck exercises, took beta-carotene supplements everyday, trimmed the god awful thing that was growing on my face, permasquint, hard mew, chewmax, continued using tretinoin and finally utilized nose thinning techniques (I started off coping but I think it’s slimmed down my nose).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cvunit, Stare, siliconvalleycel and 4 others
It’s been a few months now and I’ve been trying to looksmax as much as I can in that time. Lmk what you think.

Steps taken: intensive neck exercises, took beta-carotene supplements everyday, trimmed the god awful thing that was growing on my face, permasquint, hard mew, chewmax, continued using tretinoin and finally utilized nose thinning techniques (I started off coping but I think it’s slimmed down my nose).

You are Chad lite

the only things that helped you really is neck training, chewing, and tren

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10524 and CheddarCheese
chadlite 6psl on the sec pic, REALLY good looking tbh, huge colloring halo as well
the only thing id improve ( a must tbh ) is better eyebrows,they are slightly weak rn, but EXTREMELY easy to fix

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 6939 and CheddarCheese
chadlite 6psl on the sec pic, REALLY good looking tbh, huge colloring halo as well
the only thing id improve ( a must tbh ) is better eyebrows,they are slightly weak rn, but EXTREMELY easy to fix
Thank you brother what do you recommend I do with the eyebrows? I couldn’t believe how well the beta-carotene has worked although I look like I have slight jaundice now lmao

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Thank you brother what do you recommend I do with the eyebrows? I couldn’t believe how well the beta-carotene has worked although I look like I have slight jaundice now lmao
theres some oils, theres also minoxidil and you can also ''paint'' them using some products ( dont look fake at all btw )
theres a huge thread on the best of the best section thats all about eyebrows, once you reach 100rep go check it out worth it

• +1
Reactions: CheddarCheese
Looks like these pictures were taken within 20 seconds of each other ngl.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
What are some of the things you did to slim down your nose? I'm in need lmao

You just shaved your beard

What have you done to get rid of sebaceous filament?

What are some of the things you did to slim down your nose? I'm in need lmao

really good progress, gives me motivation, thanks man
did u squint in the second picture? your undereye support seems much better i wonder what do you do about it

Last edited:
get rid of the facial hair and it'll ascend you

Zero looksmax.