Looksmaxing to get wife is OFFICIALLY DEAD

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
You may be born PSL 10

PicsArt 02 11 104243

... but remember that you'll never change female mentality, you'll never have decent loving wife, kids, nuclear family... Actuall love that doesn't depend on facial bones, height, and microscopic things like 'muh wrist size bby'.

PicsArt 02 11 104520

I've been saying how every single woman is psychopath because of many reasons, apart from impaired empathy, i just cannot proced how someone can have nerve to bond with 50 other guys, tell me how i need to look, and then give me demands... They can't do jack shit instead of fucking, literally every girl age 13 - is like that.

This is both bad from evolutionary standpoint (Because many men will be left alone), and from personal standpoint (More sucides, more depression, more mortality).

And you think it's better in Asia?

Trip Top Putovanja   Japan Tokio   Fuji mountain
Shutterstock 1338306308

Images 1

Screen Shot 2017 06 12 at 154426 1

Images

Maxresdefault 1

Don't kid yourself; being white there allows you to fuck more, not to find decent loving partner JFL. Your favorite middle-eastern girl is probably sucking abdul's dick rn.. If you are someone who wants long term relationship (and who see the system) you will give up on women and cut additional struggle from your life, because let's be real; they are all sluts, aren't they? It's even worse for us who are below 5 PSL, we are ghouls floating around the matrix.

IMG 20200211 WA0005

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, CursedOne, Deleted member 39 and 12 others
just be rich tbh

Imagine getting married in this day and age.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Pietrosiek, HighIQcel and 4 others
You have a very distorted view of reality OP

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 1769 and 10 others
I had a good girl once that would have made a good wife but she bored me and was only like 5/10. I ghosted her.

no wife for your face

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Shit thread.
And btw no one asked

no leaving the house for your mindset

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Just be ghey bro, only men are capable of true love

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
kinda sad bc i was sure on getting married before blackpill now i’m not sure.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, HighIQcel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, HighIQcel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You may be born PSL 10

View attachment 264089

... but remember that you'll never change female mentality, you'll never have decent loving wife, kids, nuclear family... Actuall love that doesn't depend on facial bones, height, and microscopic things like 'muh wrist size bby'.

View attachment 264091

I've been saying how every single woman is psychopath because of many reasons, apart from impaired empathy, i just cannot proced how someone can have nerve to bond with 50 other guys, tell me how i need to look, and then give me demands... They can't do jack shit instead of fucking, literally every girl age 13 - is like that.

This is both bad from evolutionary standpoint (Because many men will be left alone), and from personal standpoint (More sucides, more depression, more mortality).

Don't kid yourself; being white there allows you to fuck more, not to find decent loving partner JFL. Your favorite middle-eastern girl is probably sucking abdul's dick rn.. If you are someone who wants long term relationship (and who see the system) you will give up on women and cut additional struggle from your life, because let's be real; they are all sluts, aren't they? It's even worse for us who are below 5 PSL, we are ghouls floating around the matrix.

View attachment 264079
Bahahahaha I like balkan humor ngl dobar meme brate

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No reason to get married now because women can work and have there own resources. Back when they had no power they were forced to marry a man to provide. That’s why when you get divorced the women takes half your shit, they haven’t updated the laws

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 4797, turkproducer and 2 others
I don't fully agree. This is too black and white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
How is it bad from an evolutionary standpoint. You dont get to breed and i fuck all he women. Shit thread kill yourself

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
How bro, how? I was also like you back in the December

And later, i finally saw reality, plus i know that most girl below 13 are fucked, i have friends telling me that, 9 year old girl literally wants to have sex... continue thinking 'women aren't like that'
Lmao 6th grade girl (around 12) sent me fucking nudes..todays western society is FUCKED bc of this...she is the biggest hoe in my town btw....I even remember when i was younger I was hanging with 11yo stacyes and they consantly bragged how they would not date guys whose dicks are smaller than 17cm JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I live in traditional society I guess. Source on slut from your pic?
I am Serbian, guess that is semi-traditional, and traditional relationships can only work if you bring back theocracy regime, in this day and age it's supressed by modern society, and everyone have access to anything nowadays

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and HighIQcel
A very insightful thread op

You may be born PSL 10

View attachment 264089

View attachment 264091

View attachment 264079
That's absolutely bullshit lol, I am high status in my country, I get arranged marriage proposal from moms showing my mom some hotties, who btw are all virgins. And after all of that I am gonna marry a childhood friend I knew since primary school, who's an innocent virgin. It's only in the west ( even tho there are still some good girl there) where all women are fucked. Plus not getting married is a problem for women not men

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and TITUS
If you are someone who wants long term relationship (and who see the system) you will give up on women and cut additional struggle from your life, because let's be real; they are all sluts, aren't they? It's even worse for us who are below 5 PSL,
My observation is also, where i life. The Netherlands.
Life long relationships, are dead. My grandparents generation, was the last one to have those.

Nowadays. Good LTR's have like a run between 2- 10 years.

Marriage for that reason, makes no sense anymore.
Shared owned real estate, doesn't make sense anymore,
For children, an LTR run of like 7 years should be enough to get a child and have it set up in that period to become a good fuctioning being:
So for that, a LTR might tsill make sense. To get a kid and stay together untill the child is at least 5 years old. Since the frame of a child gets set in the first 5 years anyways:

"The first five years of a child's life are fundamentally important. They are the foundation that shapes children's future health, happiness, growth, development and learning achievement at school, in the family and community, and in life in general."

If you do a good job as parents (plus genetics) in the first 5 years. it'll be good likely.
If you do a bad job as parents (or genetics bad) in the first 5 years. it'll be fucked up for life likely.

My observation is also, where i life. The Netherlands.
Life long relationships, are dead. My grandparents generation, was the last one to have those.

Nowadays. Good LTR's have like a run between 2- 10 years.

Marriage for that reason, makes no sense anymore.
Shared owned real estate, doesn't make sense anymore,
For children, an LTR run of like 7 years should be enough to get a child and have it set up in that period to become a good fuctioning being:
So for that, a LTR might tsill make sense. To get a kid and stay together untill the child is at least 5 years old. Since the frame of a child gets set in the first 5 years anyways:

"The first five years of a child's life are fundamentally important. They are the foundation that shapes children's future health, happiness, growth, development and learning achievement at school, in the family and community, and in life in general."

If you do a good job as parents (plus genetics) in the first 5 years. it'll be good likely.
If you do a bad job as parents (or genetics bad) in the first 5 years. it'll be fucked up for life likely.
I believe face is rather affected by enviroment than genetics

imagine if you were facepulling and abusing HGH from an young age

• +1
I believe face is rather affected by enviroment than genetics

imagine if you were facepulling and abusing HGH from an young age
I agree.
Facial development happens more if not mostly later in life, the environmental factor. More like from 10 untill puberty 16-17 years old where everything is set with the environmental factor.
But a kid doesn't need mommy and daddy to be together, for that to go good.

Menal health, imo in the first 5 years. You are either already set good for life, or fucked for life. In 90+% of the cases.

So practically speaking. I don't see much of a problem with the current standard. Of people (from teens untill early 40's) having relationships that last 2-10 years. With people that do get kids, they should imo stay together untill the youngest is 5 years old. To ensure mental health maxxing of the child. After that it's just maintenance work, and making sure good physical health. sport, and other things that will make the kid lookgood and be healthy

Last edited:
  • +1
I agree.
Physical development happens more if not mostly later in life. More like from 10 untill puberty 16-17 years old qhere everything is set with the environmental factor.
But a kid doesn't need mommy and daddy to be together, for that to go good.

Menatl health and stuff, imo in the first 5 years. You are either already set good for life, or fucked for life. In 90+% of the cases
It wasn't like that with mental health hovewer, but yeah i do agree in the most parts.

• +1
What do you mean?
I mean most of us don't even remember how we are treated when we were like 5 years old, but psychopathy can be affected by enviroment too, i mean; you only need to know blackpill little more, and you'll find out how much people are screwed in the head, like women will actually fuck an animal instead of me? I guess you know where i'm going with this stuff, plus i'm experiencing these things daily, so i know that blackpill is true

And kid NEEDS social interaction to functionate okay mentally speaking. My parents abused me when i was little and because of that i was afraid to leave the house until 13 because i though everyone was like my parents. After i left the house, then i started to socialize, and i was late with other kids. You must spend healthy amount of time with your kids, i don't want to go into details why this is impossible in millenial world, because i guess you'll know that technology also caused people to be how they are today.

Only after 18, you are set-up mentally. Look it up, there are phases in childhood, i stopped playing video games after i saw

• +1
I mean most of us don't even remember how we are treated when we were like 5 years old,
Yes, I remember little also. To add, most things we do mentally is subconcious. The concious part is just a small percentage, and has limited influence on what we do.
but psychopathy can be affected by enviroment too, i mean; you only need to know blackpill little more, and you'll find out how much people are screwed in the head, like women will actually fuck an animal instead of me? I guess you know where i'm going with this stuff, plus i'm experiencing these things daily, so i know that blackpill is true
It's true. That later on experiences have influence also. I just read in many places, the basic mental framework of a person is like set 80% in the first 5 years orso. As in, it also determines how one deals mentally with such events and info, that a woman would rather fuck a dog then you.
My parents abused me when i was little and because of that i was afraid to leave the house until 13 because i though everyone was like my parents.
Yep, they fucked you up mentally speaking, quit likely. I was also pretty fucked up in the first 3 years, by a violent, aggressive and sadistic type of father. After divorce, it was better. I'm kinda half fucked up because of it. Luckily I had different experience also at childhood. For me I had in intiall stage; a very bad situation and a decent/good situation.

Wanting a loving relationship as a man is faggotry tbh

Wanting a loving relationship as a man is faggotry tbh

its a prerequisite for optimal child rearing which ultimately allowed us to evolve to the point we're at rn.

Good thread OP. It is over for love

• +1
You may be born PSL 10

View attachment 264089

View attachment 264091

View attachment 264079
The way I look at this is : I know women fucking suck and I don't want any emotional bond with them, as they're literally incapable of relating in any way. However, I want to get my dick sucked, and being a 10PSL would help me satisfy my need to get my dick sucked.
I have male friends who I can actually relate to and in every way besides sexual, my life satisfies me.
I hate women, why the fuck would I want to be in a loving relationship with them? Ffs all they're good for is fucking.
Women are literally just meat to stick your dick into, fuck having a le-wifey and all that other simp shit. The only people I actually love are my male friends. Women, I just wanna fuck

the main goal of looksmaxxing is to change your general quality of life, not something as specific as just getting a wife

• +1
Reactions: spark
Mods, this deserve it's special place in the 'best of the best'.

@Nosecel @BigBiceps @Kingkellz

• +1
I am Serbian, guess that is semi-traditional, and traditional relationships can only work if you bring back theocracy regime, in this day and age it's supressed by modern society, and everyone have access to anything nowadays
Serbia strong, remove kebab, never surrender.

That's absolutely bullshit lol, I am high status in my country, I get arranged marriage proposal from moms showing my mom some hotties, who btw are all virgins. And after all of that I am gonna marry a childhood friend I knew since primary school, who's an innocent virgin. It's only in the west ( even tho there are still some good girl there) where all women are fucked. Plus not getting married is a problem for women not men
Exactly, not having children is men's problems, not being married is men's blessing.
But in this degenerate times better go trad.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Agreed. Even fucking Brad Pitt get cucked in the end, and PSL autists here think they will be different.

You improve your looks to slay and get validation you lacked in your teenage years, thats all there is too it

• +1
Agreed. Even fucking Brad Pitt get cucked in the end, and PSL autists here think they will be different.

You improve your looks to slay and get validation you lacked in your teenage years, thats all there is too it
Be satisfied with what you have, softmaxing, and you don't need anything more because you won't gonna get it (Pussy and PSL).

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and MentalistKebab
Be satisfied with what you have, softmaxing, and you don't need anything more because you won't gonna get it (Pussy and PSL).
Cry for me bro, I will mog Jordan Barrett when I am done with surgeries