Looksmaxing to great extents is mandatory if you have autism / are socially disfunctional

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Iron
Looking average and slightly above average isn't enough if you aren't neurotypical. You need to be top tier. I know I'm stating the obvious here, but it's important to emphasize that to prevent more people coping.

Normies, especially relatives, attempt to persuade people to give up agressive looksmaxing like any surgery or gymmaxing with roids by arguing one "looks fine".

But something to be considered is that autism is a death sentence for most men, a lot are also completely socially isolated and don't approach, and even if they did, they wouldn't have much luck as women generally expect men have a certain level of peer status, at least a few friends, acquaintances etc.
In order to get an "opening" with women, most of the time they expect you to be neurotypical to some level, which is something that can be masked in hookups but eventually might not work on long term relationships. The exception here is about being absolutely top tier in looks, where women would tolerate your awkwardness a little more (and even then it might fail over time in LTRs).

I had a legit Chad friend years ago (he had it all, he was 6'2", V shaped upper body, great hairline and jaw) who was diagnosed with Aspenger's. And he did show he had it by the way he used to express himself, the way he behaved and stories he used to tell. But he lived on a "just exist" mode. As awkward and autistic as he was he always had women orbiting him and he never had to approach them. He even had sex by referral (women telling their friends about him, then the others tried to reach him). He was probably an outlier on that stats that most people with autism are genetic trash / ugly.

The vast majority of autists have few or no IRL friends, this in itself is an issue, as women generally don't want to date "losers". Most of them share a herd mentality that lack an individual drive, they look to what their environment is telling them as a guide for their behavior/decisions in most cases if you are average you need to be able to seem normal, engage in normal, expected courtship behavior in order to get access to the women that do find you to be attractive and also bring other things to the table generally, many incels are pretty bluepilled in this despite claiming to be "blackpilled", they think if you are just slightly above average in looks women will be attracted to that alone... No they, are picky as hell and have sky high standards for everything these days. Not for the men they are truly attracted to though of course, Chads, which is the main point I'm raising here. If you are average in looks you need to run social circle game, even casual sex generally happens in the context of a wider social circle (parties, being introduced to women by friends etc) you could get lucky if you constantly approach and run dating apps in a big city , but these successes will be few and far between.

Also, some of us hate social media, and that's a major problem when it comes to being "socially fit". Particularly I'm not photogenic and I strongly dislike what social media enables (it's the very reason people worship looks more than ever today since it has a large emphasis on pictures).

tldr, if you are an autist you need to achieve Chad tier looks to make up for your lack of peer status and lack of "game"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Yuya Moggershima, Zradrad and 12 others
i only read @copingvolcel essays, dn rd greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, mewcoper, Mongrelcel and 2 others
autism and manlet = truecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Looking average and slightly above average isn't enough if you aren't neurotypical. You need to be top tier. I know I'm stating the obvious here, but it's important to emphasize that to prevent more people coping.

Normies, especially relatives, attempt to persuade people to give up agressive looksmaxing like any surgery or gymmaxing with roids by arguing one "looks fine".

But something to be considered is that autism is a death sentence for most men, a lot are also completely socially isolated and don't approach, and even if they did, they wouldn't have much luck as women generally expect men have a certain level of peer status, at least a few friends, acquaintances etc.
In order to get an "opening" with women, most of the time they expect you to be neurotypical to some level, which is something that can be masked in hookups but eventually might not work on long term relationships. The exception here is about being absolutely top tier in looks, where women would tolerate your awkwardness a little more (and even then it might fail over time in LTRs).

I had a legit Chad friend years ago (he had it all, he was 6'2", V shaped upper body, great hairline and jaw) who was diagnosed with Aspenger's. And he did show he had it by the way he used to express himself, the way he behaved and stories he used to tell. But he lived on a "just exist" mode. As awkward and autistic as he was he always had women orbiting him and he never had to approach them. He even had sex by referral (women telling their friends about him, then the others tried to reach him). He was probably an outlier on that stats that most people with autism are genetic trash / ugly.

The vast majority of autists have few or no IRL friends, this in itself is an issue, as women generally don't want to date "losers". Most of them share a herd mentality that lack an individual drive, they look to what their environment is telling them as a guide for their behavior/decisions in most cases if you are average you need to be able to seem normal, engage in normal, expected courtship behavior in order to get access to the women that do find you to be attractive and also bring other things to the table generally, many incels are pretty bluepilled in this despite claiming to be "blackpilled", they think if you are just slightly above average in looks women will be attracted to that alone... No they, are picky as hell and have sky high standards for everything these days. Not for the men they are truly attracted to though of course, Chads, which is the main point I'm raising here. If you are average in looks you need to run social circle game, even casual sex generally happens in the context of a wider social circle (parties, being introduced to women by friends etc) you could get lucky if you constantly approach and run dating apps in a big city , but these successes will be few and far between.

Also, some of us hate social media, and that's a major problem when it comes to being "socially fit". Particularly I'm not photogenic and I strongly dislike what social media enables (it's the very reason people worship looks more than ever today since it has a large emphasis on pictures).

tldr, if you are an autist you need to achieve Chad tier looks to make up for your lack of peer status and lack of "game"

Good thread.

Very true. You have to squeeze every angle you can to looksmaxx yourself, so that your looks are your game.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Mongrelcel and Blackpincel

Every single person I know, has a dating life that is directly correlated to their looks level. No matter of peer status or anything. Maybe social circle stuff used to matter. But now it’s on tinder and just hookups.
NT is pretty much irrelevant nowadays with online dating apps and everything

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5746, Blackpincel and 2 others
U can still get a gf if u are normie and non-NT but slaying would be difficult

You need to get that chad halo badly - if you have it, your autistic behaviors will become "unique"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Zradrad, bugeye and 2 others
You need to get that chad halo badly - if you have it, your autistic behaviors will become "unique"
lmao this, I remember when I was chadlite and could just do whatever the f I wanted almost without repercussions

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Blackpincel and entropy137
Just learn to fake NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
lmao this, I remember when I was chadlite and could just do whatever the f I wanted almost without repercussions
Just out of curiosity, what happened that made you not be a chadlite anymore? Norwooding?

An autist chad just turns into a "mysterious" type in the eyes of women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Thread is correct, however if youre high IQ you can make up some things like- I just moved to this town like 3 years ago etc. etc. depends on age ofc and other things.