Looksmaxing via parents

Phad

Phad

JATT
Just went up to get some milk and my dad asked how much time I spend on the gym.

I said about 1 hour. He responded with that I should spend more time at the gym because this is my youth and it will help you later in life.

Just fucking lol if your parents arnt blackpilldd

Last edited:
Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
Just went up to get some milk and my dad asked how much time I spend on the gym.

I said about 1 hour. He responded with that I should spend more time at the gym because this my youth and it will help you later in life.

More than an hour? your lifts are either really pussy tier or you're going to overtrain yourself

SeiGun

SeiGun

Natural Looksmaxer
did he told you to mew?

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
My dad mogs me even at 40% bodyfat

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned

I said about 1 hour. He responded with that I should spend more time at the gym because this my youth and it will help you later in life.

My parents tried to feed me liver as a kid. I hated the taste so i didnt. My biggest life regret. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Phad

Phad

JATT
More than an hour? your lifts are either really pussy tier or you're going to overtrain yourself
Huh? Nah he said that I should spend more time, but his definition of gym includes running and sports as well. And for my weight my lifts are novice tier

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

Parents are naturally blue pilled if your are millennial, I spoke to my dad last year that i approached a girl and and rejected me, he responded with go back with some flowers... i ripped into my dad i said thats soo stupid...

but then again back in the day in the 80s and so on it was fine to show give girls compliments and they would appreciate that, See what happens if you do that now, she will avoid you like she is trying to avoid the black plaque...

Phad

Phad

JATT
The more time you spend in the gym, the bigger you get theory
Nah he meant irl type shit. My dad knows to get respect and to move on the social ladder u gotta have a body that is as fit as the mind.

fobos

fobos

Zephir
Parents are naturally blue pilled if your are millennial, I spoke to my dad last year that i approached a girl and and rejected me, he responded with go back with some flowers... i ripped into my dad i said thats soo stupid...

but then again back in the day in the 80s and so on it was fine to show give girls compliments and they would appreciate that, See what happens if you do that now, she will avoid you like she is trying to avoid the black plaque...
Lol at telling your father that a girl rejected you. why are you gay

Phad

Phad

JATT
What mod moved my thread. This was a legit way to looksmax.

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e

"Yea i know my face is fucked but i spent 30 bucks on some flowers wanna fugg now"
I think your dad honestly discovered an irl exploit that has been patched

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)