Looksmaxing via parents

Just went up to get some milk and my dad asked how much time I spend on the gym.

I said about 1 hour. He responded with that I should spend more time at the gym because this is my youth and it will help you later in life.

Just fucking lol if your parents arnt blackpilldd

Last edited:

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
Just went up to get some milk and my dad asked how much time I spend on the gym.

I said about 1 hour. He responded with that I should spend more time at the gym because this my youth and it will help you later in life.

More than an hour? your lifts are either really pussy tier or you're going to overtrain yourself

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦

I said about 1 hour. He responded with that I should spend more time at the gym because this my youth and it will help you later in life.

My parents tried to feed me liver as a kid. I hated the taste so i didnt. My biggest life regret. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

More than an hour? your lifts are either really pussy tier or you're going to overtrain yourself
Huh? Nah he said that I should spend more time, but his definition of gym includes running and sports as well. And for my weight my lifts are novice tier

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
Parents are naturally blue pilled if your are millennial, I spoke to my dad last year that i approached a girl and and rejected me, he responded with go back with some flowers... i ripped into my dad i said thats soo stupid...

but then again back in the day in the 80s and so on it was fine to show give girls compliments and they would appreciate that, See what happens if you do that now, she will avoid you like she is trying to avoid the black plaque...

Parents are naturally blue pilled if your are millennial, I spoke to my dad last year that i approached a girl and and rejected me, he responded with go back with some flowers... i ripped into my dad i said thats soo stupid...

but then again back in the day in the 80s and so on it was fine to show give girls compliments and they would appreciate that, See what happens if you do that now, she will avoid you like she is trying to avoid the black plaque...
Lol at telling your father that a girl rejected you. why are you gay

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e

"Yea i know my face is fucked but i spent 30 bucks on some flowers wanna fugg now"
I think your dad honestly discovered an irl exploit that has been patched

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)