Looksmaxxing and how it changed me

father_john

father_john

1 Corinthians 9:24
It's been 2 years since i began looksmaxxing I lost weight and cycled rad-140 for 8 weeks, chewed gum religiously, mewed and used retin-A to get rid of acne. I've got a gf now and my quality of life has improved significantly. One thing people don't mention is how your brain responds to this. Before looksmaxxing my capacity for social interactions was in the bottom percentile. Looking people in the eyes was difficult and I would sweat uncontrollably when put on the spot. I never felt in control so to say. During my looksmaxxing I pretty much shut myself in for the entire period yet still somehow emerged socially sound. I dominate social situations now.

If I could take a guess I would say that the brain subconsciously decides whether the body is attractive enough for it to act alpha. If so the brain can pump itself up with alpha hormones like oxytocin and dopamine. This goes against the belief that social behavior is learned, instead I'd suggest that social behavior is chemically regulated. I would go as far as saying a chad could come out of 10 years of isolation and would be socially sound as long as they had a mirror to look into everyday. And more so if u are socially retarded u can expect to be socially adapted once u have looksmaxxed past a certain threshhold. inb4 puberty. i'm 20 for reference, my puberty ended a long time ago.

In a study on dopamine:
The researchers used optogenetics to show that when this group of dopamine neurons is activated in mice this prompts the animal to interact with others.
However the conclusion the scientists came to was:
"Social interactions are no doubt important for our mental health and play a role in conditions such as schizophrenia and depression. Interestingly, these disorders are also associated with dysfunction of dopamine neurons,"
Not accepting that dopamine is the cause of good social behavior not the response

Dopamine directly stimulates the parts of the brain which deal with social interaction, all of which are located in the frontal lobe:

Question: Have you ever seen a socially retarded chad?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MasterKey, Nordiccel, Chadeep and 6 others
100% true

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung and father_john
You must be normie at least for this to have happen.

It's been 2 years since i began looksmaxxing I lost weight and cycled rad-140 for 8 weeks, chewed gum religiously, mewed and used retin-A to get rid of acne. I've got a gf now and my quality of life has improved significantly. One thing people don't mention is how your brain responds to this. Before looksmaxxing my capacity for social interactions was in the bottom percentile. Looking people in the eyes was difficult and I would sweat uncontrollably when put on the spot. I never felt in control so to say. During my looksmaxxing I pretty much shut myself in for the entire period yet still somehow emerged socially sound. I dominate social situations now.

If I could take a guess I would say that the brain subconsciously decides whether the body is attractive enough for it to act alpha. If so the brain can pump itself up with alpha hormones like oxytocin and dopamine. This goes against the belief that social behavior is learned, instead I'd suggest that social behavior is chemically regulated. I would go as far as saying a chad could come out of 10 years of isolation and would be socially sound as long as they had a mirror to look into everyday. And more so if u are socially retarded u can expect to be socially adapted once u have looksmaxxed past a certain threshhold. inb4 puberty. i'm 20 for reference, my puberty ended a long time ago.

In a study on dopamine:

However the conclusion the scientists came to was:

Not accepting that dopamine is the cause of good social behavior not the response

Dopamine directly stimulates the parts of the brain which deal with social interaction, all of which are located in the frontal lobe:
View attachment 505079

Question: Have you ever seen a socially retarded chad?
Can you talk about your results? I also have pretty bad skin and am considering starting a cycle, lmk how this stuff helped you

Can you om before/after pics

I think there are a couple factors. I think it has to do with you consciously knowing that you're better looking relative to the people around you. Also the way others respond to you because you're goodlooking aka positive reinforcement.

Social behavior is "learned" to an extent, but when my brain chemistry is on point due to high dopamine receptor density I become spontaneous, witty, and more empathetic turning me into a social god (almost hypomanic).