Looksmaxxing for poorcels ?

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
As far as I can see every teen here is blasting something that worth more than my dads salary or preparing for their 36356373$ custom made chad clone for transplating their brain into it.

Is there anything you can recommend to non millionaires here ?

Mewing

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
I made a thread about this and Everyone jfled at me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
just work out dress nice dont be a slob and try not to act like a retard. you might fuck an average bitch if youre lucky. If you wana pull women easy without effort ur gona have to get chad surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
As far as I can see every teen here is blasting something that worth more than my dads salary or preparing for their 36356373$ custom made chad clone for transplating their brain into it.

Is there anything you can recommend to non millionaires here ?
Become rich bro,no one is millionare here,this site is full of curries nowaday so go work hard if you are still a kid and get money to get atleast cheaper surgeries and then move to some harder surgeries.

The main reason you need money in looksmaxxing is for massive changes like surgery, which the vast majority of people won't need to pull girls, but will need if they want to walk around making every girl turn their head at you (for reasons good or bad).

In my opinion, the majority of looksmaxxing comes down to a handful of simple things that you have to do correctly and consistently, and most are inter-related. i.e. - ensuring your skin looks good by eating, sleeping and exercising well and consistently.

There's still looksmaxxing in terms of shit like a rhinoplasty to fix a big nose, but surgeries and related procedures like that for the sake of aesthetic improvement won't mean anything at the end of the day if you aren't consciously living a lifestyle that's going to promote things like good skin, slimmer face, good body, etc. In the middle of taking care of yourself, you also consciously save money and moneymaxx so that when you can afford those big things like surgery that you (may) want, you've taken care of yourself and are actually worth the fix.

Last edited:
Very high IQ thread you made. If most of the postmaxxers on the forum seriously followed this advice, they would question whether or not they even need to be on this forum in the first place.
They treated that thread as if i told them to just have a nice personality , a lot of faggots in this site are tryhards low iq niggas