looksmaxxing has so many contradictions

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
people on here tell you it's over if you lose your hair, yet everyone says you should lift and natural lifting is useless.

people tell you skin is one of the most important things, yet eating enough protein to hypertrophie your muscle leads to acne in many people (just like roids).

people tell you to get a tan, others tell you to put 70+ LSF sunscreen to avoid wrinkles.

people tell you to use castor oil but its fucking cope and doesnt do shit (at least for me after months of using it 0 difference)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If you get acne from eating enough protein kys

• +1
Reactions: ThisTooShallPass, Deleted member 2205, Wannabe6ft2 and 3 others
If you get acne from eating enough protein kys
i dont get acne, i just get a few pimples but its pretty ugly, just like when i eat too much sugar.

People here call any bit of improvement cope

I just got acne from protein shakes and I didn't even overdo it. Hopefully it'll go away if I take a break from it.

Natty lifting isn’t useless, you can build an impressive physique in around 2 years

I have never heard about protein causing acne

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, FailedNormie and Deleted member 685
every thread today is so incredibly low IQ I'm in disbelief. If eating protein gives you acne it was over before it ever began

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 685 and Wannabe6ft2
You have to have the skill of being able to distinguish the crazies, from the trolls, from the idiots, from the parrots, from the legit posters. Else you are wasting your time on sites like this.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and mesr
If you can’t think for yourself then yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you need to find the right balance and do all of these things smartly in an interconnected way. the tan/wrinkle solution is to slather sunscreen on the most at risk areas while leaving the jaw open to radiation.
Natty lifting isn’t useless, you can build an impressive physique in around 2 years

I have never heard about protein causing acne

it's the protein powder made from whey and caseine, which are both dairy products. just eat meat

Protein powder can cause acne, not protein itself

you need to find the right balance and do all of these things smartly in an interconnected way. the tan/wrinkle solution is to slather sunscreen on the most at risk areas while leaving the jaw open to radiation.

it's the protein powder made from whey and caseine, which are both dairy products. just eat meat
They also have protein powder that doesn't contain soy, of course it's more expensive but if it causes you to break out just get that. Tbh nothing makes me break out, so i havent had any trouble with any protein powder I've got

Whey protein causes acne for me, lean does not and shouldn't.

I'm so glad Ive never had acne. Further proof that I have superior aryan genetics but environment ruined me and I let it happen. Would always play videogames and mouthbreathe and even as a young kid I would mouthbreathe and shit sleeping position caused my skull to form more dolichocephalic instead of mesocephalic/brachycephalic

You have a point OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
vast majority of stuff is cope , and you need to be able to distinguish between posters who have an iota of research behind them and the lunatics or trolls. tongue posture ofc plays a huge role but almost everyone has normal posture unless something bizarre happened or they had intense allergies and mouth breathed 24/7 like gerbil boy. in adulthood, by all means mew , but measurable change will come about in the form of surgery once youve passed cessation of growth and development.

Unless you have a class bite issue, chances are you wont get approved for bsso or lefort 1, and almost no one performs mod lf3 these days, so assuming you are an adult with a class 1 bite, skeletally, you should focus on research on custom implants, zso, side wing, and genio. Thats really it, plus "tertiary" stuff like hair transplants in which case fue is best , and titration of your hormones (colloquially roids or trt). Even then its fairly simple and comes down to high t, low e2, low cortisol, but all is dependent on your own receptors which so many people overlook.

Ofc there is genital stuff like pmma and extenders but i dont really see that as a focal point here. Same w LL, which again after talking to enough ppl involved and researching comes down to, usually, internal femur , not passing the rate at which soft tissue can keep up.

The problems always come out in the details. My "pet peeve" as of now is poor infra orbital rims (negative orbital vector). Hell, and adding any sort of bone mass in general or horizontal projection. I could get a mf3, but its overkill and i would be forced to be at the surgical mercy of a man who appears to have parkinsons and is balancing precariously on the fence of normalcy/competence and senility. I dont like custom implant materials today. You will find this sentiment expressed en masse over on JSF, and many ppl who need/want something done that would be best solved via custom implants, r waiting on epibone to enter cosmetic market atm. ps. side wing is very meh, ive never seen a truly good result and hearsay leads to me believe it exacerbates or can in fact induce mandibular asymmetry. ZSO is even worse as it doesnt mobilize shit, unless you were to go w mommaerts and his brand new ost fracture line, but his nickname is the butcher of brussels, so good luck.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
You are a retard if you are taking protein powder tbh