Looksmaxxing is a great cope, but is still a cope. Chad lives on a different planet.

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

Iron
So, after several years of hardcore looksmaxxing and not sparing a dollar to improve my looks, I've gotten laid with two girls in the time 2 years. I consider it as a big fluke, and I had to do lots of effort just to get laid with average 5/10 chicks.

On the other hand, I became friends with a Chad at work, because we both like to smoke weed. Hanging out for a week with this chad has been major suicidefuel for me, and made me question how useful "looksmaxxing" is.

Even with looksmax, i'm still an ugly person and naturally unappealing. Chad however, makes friends in an instant, and gets soooo many propositions from people for doing something social with them. Be it hanging out, going for drinks, going to introduce him to new people, etc.

People will go out of their way to please a good looking person, while the ugly person is treated with an innate sense of disgust.

All this, and I didn't even get yet to how Chad gets hit on by sexy chicks, something that never happens with an ugly person like me.

TBH I'm very depressed right now. I feel like I'm fighting and giving it my absolute best, yet still fail. As I'm getting older (33 years old soon), I feel already like an oldcel who will never ever live a normal life. It's over. It never began.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mewcoper, middayshowers, Deleted member 2745 and 6 others
Then u didnt cut to 6/10, let me rate u in private.

just be chad theory

You would be more ugly without looksmax. Ofcourse it is fucking worth it. People go out of their way to please good-looking people, but people will also go out of their way to reject ugly-people. Being average is already a huge step above ugliness.

Anyways what does hardcore looksmaxing even mean? Diet-/Skin-/Gym-/Hair-/Fashion-max takes about an hour a day of extra work.

What else did you do? Surgeries?

Looksmaxing isn't a lifestyle. It's something you do for an hour every day whilst you continue living a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, mewcoper, Ruby and 3 others
So, after several years of hardcore looksmaxxing and not sparing a dollar to improve my looks, I've gotten laid with two girls in the time 2 years. I consider it as a big fluke, and I had to do lots of effort just to get laid with average 5/10 chicks.

On the other hand, I became friends with a Chad at work, because we both like to smoke weed. Hanging out for a week with this chad has been major suicidefuel for me, and made me question how useful "looksmaxxing" is.

Even with looksmax, i'm still an ugly person and naturally unappealing. Chad however, makes friends in an instant, and gets soooo many propositions from people for doing something social with them. Be it hanging out, going for drinks, going to introduce him to new people, etc.

People will go out of their way to please a good looking person, while the ugly person is treated with an innate sense of disgust.

All this, and I didn't even get yet to how Chad gets hit on by sexy chicks, something that never happens with an ugly person like me.

TBH I'm very depressed right now. I feel like I'm fighting and giving it my absolute best, yet still fail. As I'm getting older (33 years old soon), I feel already like an oldcel who will never ever live a normal life. It's over. It never began.
Have you surgerymaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 3043
good looking people are born, not made

you cant cheat nature, thats why your genetics are both tangible on a surface level and intangible on a subconcious level

people notice something is off about you immediately if you are a fruadster

STAY IN YOUR LANE, and you can have a happy life

a 4/10 who frauds to a 5 or a 6 simply removes himself from the 4 zone, and enters the deep end where eventually he will always sink

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 5912, Lolcel and 4 others

you cant cheat nature, thats why your genetics are both tangible on a surface level and intangible on a subconcious level

a 4/10 who frauds to a 5 or a 6 simply removes himself from the 4 zone, and enters the deep end where eventually he will always sink

Shit advice as always

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, xdw15, toolateforme and 6 others
are you short? you can't really be a true chad without a decent height, no matter how good your face is

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and 2peasinapod
Retard
Take the hee hee pill like michael jackson
that sounds wrong actually... I shouldn't have mentioned the hee hee pill... forbidden pill
:feelshaha::feelsbaton:

Retard
Take the hee hee pill like michael jackson
that sounds wrong actually... I shouldn't have mentioned the hee hee pill... forbidden pill
:feelshaha::feelsbaton:

know your lane

WHAT ARE U SCARED OF SIR? NO NEED TO EDIT COMMENT, NO ONE BOTHERS SIR :feelskek:

I doubt you got real surgery. Retinol, vitamin c and mewing will not bring you anything. There must always be a needle, anesthesia scalpel and risks involved. Tell me what you did? Btw how tall are you? If your small then thats the reason

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and Deleted member 2933

I like this heavily blackpilled comment tbh. Nice work.

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod

Sorry boyo, but I've decided long time ago that my life and its current trajectory is not worth living, either I will live the life of a genetically superior male, even for a few years, or I'll die trying.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Sorry boyo, but I've decided long time ago that my life and its current trajectory is not worth living, either I will live the life of a genetically superior male, even for a few years, or I'll die trying.

Good. I need some optimism to go forward with my looksmax journey. I'm just depressed as fuck right now and feel like everything is pointless. I hope my serotonin levels regulate ASAP.

And for those who asked: yeah I did surgeries and will continue to do so. Next on my list: chin + jaw augmentation.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 2745, Nobody96 and 2 others
This. Ascend or die. Just fucking lol @ accepting your position as an inferior animal in modern day life. I'd rather go ER.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Nosecel9000, National Rodgerism and 2 others

good luck on your journey mate, im lucky that i was born into the 8+ range

so i cant really relate, but i respect ugly people who are passionate and hardworking 1000000x more than entitled narcs who dont leave the house becasue they are sub chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and National Rodgerism

so i cant really relate, but i respect ugly people who are passionate and hardworking 1000000x more than entitled narcs who dont leave the house becasue they are sub chico

I don't need your respect, Chad. If I could get away with it, I'd murder every one of your kind and make 4/10 the ceiling for males, so I can reign supreme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Larp until proven

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, middayshowers, Deleted member 2745 and 5 others
below 5'10, if you want to be truely competetive you need to be at least 6 foot
i'm between 5'10 and 5'11 or more a little bit. It is what it is. I'll probably go for ethnics girls since i'm already good looking for them at high bf. my father is 6'1... thanks genetics

Looksmaxing is cope being born chad is not

True

But tell me, how can 4/10 fraud to be a 6? Not possible
How can male fraud looks? Its hard for a male

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod

I would say the exact same if I was 8+. Definitely don't want incels to stop wageslaving so you can enjoy your life more.

8+ on a linear 10-scale ?
Whatever, it's not completely about looks either.
It's also about having balls and taking your chance where the pretty boy would not even dare asking/looking with his shrimp voice.
Manly Chadlites can make some damage too.

I said many times it's cope.
The thing that matter are the ones you cannot change (bones)

Your bones stay the same for life starting from 20 yo, you can present them better or polish overall product but your potential is capped.

Think of it as an old laptop, you can improve performance by cleaning it, upgrading memory but you will never match a new laptop

I said many times it's cope.
The thing that matter are the ones you cannot change (bones)
Yes you can, it's called surgery. Low IQ tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Just move to a 3rd world shithole

😂

its a massive misconception to think you can simply move location and become a slayer

if you cant get laid in your hometown you are fucked anywhere in the world

every girl on the globe knows what nick bateman looks like

Sad.
If you want send pictures, I am sure it isn't that badm

Looksmaxxing is 100% not cope I can confirm. In order to get people's heads to turn and make people treat you like royaltly you MUST must absolutely without a shadow of a doubt have a STRONG Lower Third

I could make a video detailing all the reactions I got when I was 10-11% bf and my lower third looked like the pics in my buccal fat removal thread.

Random milfs approach me in stores, people saying I LOOK charismatic and confident, women in the mall stop dead in their tracks to stare at my face, people giving me free shit all the time, people assume I'm a slayer, etc.

But being low bodyfat% is hard to maintain all the time, I was going days without eating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Looksmaxxing is 100% not cope I can confirm. In order to get people's heads to turn and make people treat you like royaltly you MUST must absolutely without a shadow of a doubt have a STRONG Lower Third

I could make a video detailing all the reactions I got when I was 10-11% bf and my lower third looked like the pics in my buccal fat removal thread.

Random milfs approach me in stores, people saying I LOOK charismatic and confident, women in the mall stop dead in their tracks to stare at my face, people giving me free shit all the time, people assume I'm a slayer, etc.

But being low bodyfat% is hard to maintain all the time, I was going days without eating
can confirm

Invisible with beard

Get IOIs clean shaven