Looksmaxxing is cope...

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken
This isn't going to be some emo manifesto, that it doesn't matter what you do and you're just going against the inevitable tide with your faulty genetics in pursuit of something unreachable, while spending all the time you were meant to enjoy to begin with, without being neurotic about the process itself.

You obviously should always try to improve yourself, because its logical and what else would you do in life etc. Looks give you the base of your life experience, not here to deny that. My point is about something else.

Part of you being here (apart from not being attractive) has a lot to do with your low amount of risk-taking behaviour. Im not just talking about approaching women, but every single aspect of your life you were steering in towards of "least resistence". When it comes to relationship and choices regarding your guardians, with your friends, with women, with jobs, with your hobbies, everything in your life.

You always knew you aren't "It". PSL boards vocalise what "It" is, but some part of you always knew you are just a supporting actor of your own so called life and you're scared to try to take control of it, because that would jeopardise the safe space you built for yourself. You are scared of being wrong. Yes, tinder experiments, dozens of studies and proof exist, but theres just something so superifical about all this that you are deeply frightened by the fact you could be wrong. Not that you would be suddenly a male model and attractive to women, but that you could be... happy.

Every single day you spend racionalising to yourself why you can't ever be happy, instead of trying to find ways you can be happy.

You are ugly, short, autistic.. I get it. You were dealt a bad hand. You have no "assets" right? Wrong. Your asset is you have nothing to lose. Taking risks is literally how you generate value, there is no other way. While others can "play if safe" and guarantee happiness, you are guaranteed to be unhappy on the same route.

You cant be fucking serious if you think with a little cheek filler or lip lift or "eyebrowmaxxing" and things like that will make an actual NOTABLE difference in your life. It won't. You will be able to take better frauded selfies for your tinder matches you arent even going to meet bcuz ur too high inhib.

How to identify if something is cope:
If it doesnt take decent amount of risk OR a lot of work/discipline(years even), then its cope in 99% cases in the sense it doesnt change how people truly treat you and its all in your head.

Just lol at not hopping on fin

Just lol at not asking your oneitis out

Just lol at not going to the gym bcuz what people will think

Just lol putting up with your parents and not moving out

Just lol at not wearing elegant suits bcuz ur ugly

Just lol feeling inferior everywhere you go

Just lol at not taking drugs for therapeutic reasons

Just lol at not quitting your shitty job

Just lol at not doing some surgery, because its too risky

Just lol at not doing steroids if you have ogre frame

It's over

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Polar, Looks234 and 40 others
This isn't going to be some emo manifesto, that it doesn't matter what you do and you're just going against the inevitable tide with your faulty genetics in pursuit of something unreachable, while spending all the time you were meant to enjoy to begin with, without being neurotic about the process itself.

You obviously should always try to improve yourself, because its logical and what else would you do in life etc. Looks give you the base of your life experience, not here to deny that. My point is about something else.

Part of you being here (apart from not being attractive) has a lot to do with your low amount of risk-taking behaviour. Im not just talking about approaching women, but every single aspect of your life you were steering in towards of "least resistence". When it comes to relationship and choices regarding your guardians, with your friends, with women, with jobs, with your hobbies, everything in your life.

You always knew you aren't "It". PSL boards vocalise what "It" is, but some part of you always knew you are just a supporting actor of your own so called life and you're scared to try to take control of it, because that would jeopardise the safe space you built for yourself. You are scared of being wrong. Yes, tinder experiments, dozens of studies and proof exist, but theres just something so superifical about all this that you are deeply frightened by the fact you could be wrong. Not that you would be suddenly a male model and attractive to women, but that you could be... happy.

Every single day you spend racionalising to yourself why you can't ever be happy, instead of trying to find ways you can be happy.

You are ugly, short, autistic.. I get it. You were dealt a bad hand. You have no "assets" right? Wrong. Your asset is you have nothing to lose. Taking risks is literally how you generate value, there is no other way. While others can "play if safe" and guarantee happiness, you are guaranteed to be unhappy on the same route.

You cant be fucking serious if you think with a little cheek filler or lip lift or "eyebrowmaxxing" and things like that will make an actual NOTABLE difference in your life. It won't. You will be able to take better frauded selfies for your tinder matches you arent even going to meet bcuz ur too high inhib.

If it doesnt take decent amount of risk OR a lot of work/discipline(years even), then its cope in 99% cases in the sense it doesnt change how people truly treat you and its all in your head.

It's over
Legit

What does " hopping on fin" mean?

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDg-7Kv2VMAAb87X.jpg&hash=707a35a1273f9d3f5d54fcce2180f75a

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and LowTierNormie
There is no physical law that prevents an easy method to be effective as well, for example my eye area improved by a good margin just by eyebrowmaxxing.
Besides some risky methods like storoids are stupid because it's quite risky and body isn't even that important besides some good enough definition and muscular tone.

Surgeries are the biggest part of looksmax, retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2227 and 13 others
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDg-7Kv2VMAAb87X.jpg&hash=707a35a1273f9d3f5d54fcce2180f75a
the fuck?.

btw din red OP is gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Don't agree with the title, agree with the post

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Kilimanjaro, TheMewingBBC and 10 others
Don't agree with the title, agree with the post
it was meant to be bait for people to read this long post while still remaining relevant to the content

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 2205, TheChosenChad and 3 others
the fuck?.

btw din red OP is gay
muh mouth breathing is myth themed post
1488057951569.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Op

giphy.gif

• Love it
muh mouth breathing is myth themed post
1488057951569.jpg
if i see more than 5 people that mouth breathe outside im going to legit report it here. lets see how much are in my city

Why do you post pictures of kids?
It's for science bro. Do you have problem with that? Go call fbi i dont care.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Scarface
how did u come to the conclusion im against surgeries, especially after last part of thread
I know but don't write looksmax is a cope, surgeries are the main part of looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I know but don't write looksmax is a cope, surgeries are the main part of looksmax
yes but people need to get more realistic with those too

they seem like a fairy tale that will suddenly transform their lives while in 8 out of 10 cases they will STILL be unhappy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and TheChosenChad
There is no physical law that prevents an easy method to be effective as well, for example my eye area improved by a good margin just by eyebrowmaxxing.
Besides some risky methods like storoids are stupid because it's quite risky and body isn't even that important besides some good enough definition and muscular tone.
its not that there arent things that will technically raise your SMV, its that most of these things have a small impact in real life, in motion.

most of these things are literally for people who are above-average to begin with, so they can ascend into chadlite or chad and receive notably different female validation

your average looksmax user will remain invisble/same as before, after all these low-impact improvements

you got one life, you've got dealt bad hand and only way you ascend is by taking risks, risks other people arent willing to take, because they have more to lose

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 685
i wont leave my basement before vitamin k2, mewing and bonesmashing make me pretty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and TheChosenChad
i wont leave my basement before vitamin k2, mewing and bonesmashing make me pretty
i heard wearing mike mew's mewing merch while mewing increases speed of maxilla upswing by a minimum of 10%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TheEndHasNoEnd, Rasputin and 4 others
its not that there arent things that will technically raise your SMV, its that most of these things have a small impact in real life, in motion.

most of these things are literally for people who are above-average to begin with, so they can ascend into chadlite or chad and receive notably different female validation

your average looksmax user will remain invisble/same as before, after all these low-impact improvements

you got one life, you've got dealt bad hand and only way you ascend is by taking risks, risks other people arent willing to take, because they have more to lose
I don't agree fully, thinks like eyebrowmaxxing, using lenses or realizing that your haircut is subhuman can improve one's looks by a good margin perhaps sometimes even into normiehood.

• +1
I don't agree fully, thinks like eyebrowmaxxing, using lenses or realizing that your haircut is subhuman can improve one's looks by a good margin perhaps sometimes even into normiehood.
these things indeed do work on people with a good base to work with. this is low % of demographic of psl sites

most are between ugly-average and for them only drastic steps make a difference

• +1

It's over
I have Great Genes What You on about boyo sayin All us boyos here have Crummy Genes. I got Cucked By open mouth Posture And Poor Mastication.

IMG 20190111 WA0001

Screenshot 2019 01 21 20 46 29 1

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1553, CopingCel and 1 other person
We are high inihib becosue we know we are not attractive for woman bitch thats called being smart and not delusional

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
We are high inihib becosue we know we are not attractive for woman bitch thats called being smart and not delusional
I can just tell from this post, u clearly have bigger issues than the way u look, u sound like an autist

• +1
I put you down mf keep being a blue pilled bitch
I was the only one defending on ur rate me post, I hope for ur sake ur change cus no looksmax technique or surgery is going to help u when you have this pathetic mentality

• +1

It's over
Insanely high IQ and agreed with every single thing said.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
I was the only one defending on ur rate me post, I hope for ur sake ur change cus no looksmax technique or surgery is going to help u when you have this pathetic mentality
Average looking guys are not attractive to woman when you will all understand this we can talk normally

Average looking guys are not attractive to woman when you will all understand this we can talk normally
No one on the planet earth denies this, ur hot high IQ or black pilled for saying this. Yes being average looking is a disadvantage vs being good looking, wow what an amazing concept. It’s still not an excuse to be an autist cus plenty of average looking dudes have successful dating life’s, leave ur room makes some friends who are normal and you’ll see this

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
No one on the planet earth denies, ur hot high IQ or black pilled for saying this. Yes being average looking is a disadvantage vs being good looking, wow what an amazing concept. It’s still not an excuse to be an autist cus plenty of average looking dudes how successful dating life’s, leave ur room makes some friends who are normal and you’ll see this
I lived 22 years and none of this works or means shit average woman or good looking woman give two shits about average looking guys the only woman that we can have are inferior to us psl wise and even them can get better nowdays,all average guys i know are with woman chad rejects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I lived 22 years and none of this works or means shit average woman or good looking woman give two shits about average looking guys the only woman that we can have are inferior to us psl wise and even them can get better nowdays
If you’ve never seen an average looking girl with an average looking guy then u seriously need to get off the internet

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula and Deleted member 1751
If you’ve never seen an average looking girl with an average looking guy then u seriously need to get off the internet
They all ugly

• JFL
Ur too far down the rabbit hole my friend
Better than judging the world by some average guys you seen with hot girls or average...Most averge guys in the world right now are getting nothing except for inferior woman psl wise if they can handle this but its few and even fat girls nowdays want better thats why more and more man are incels in this era.
I seen many ugly below average girls yesterday at the market with hot guys,its over...

Last edited:
  • Woah

It's over
This profound reflection started out well, but its intent and combined grammar and tone both diminished in tandem to ultimately arrive at a very lacking and unfulfilling ending that did nothing but spew typical PSL dogmas.

3 out of 5 stars for the excellent opening.

• +1
This profound reflection started out well, but its intent and combined grammar and tone both diminished in tandem to ultimately arrive at a very lacking and unfulfilling ending that did nothing but spew typical PSL dogmas.

3 out of 5 stars for the excellent opening.
not one of my better threads

It's over
I agree with the part that says most people on here lack risk taking behaviour but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
If there is a risk associated with a certain behaviour, then it is up to you to decide wether the risk is worth taking or not.

Let's take an example: facepulling.
Someone with a higher aversion to risk will take more time into researching and understanding the science behind a certain behaviour (here, facepulling). After having a seen enough posts and expert opinions on facepulling, one will probably decide not to go through with this behaviour as it ended up messing up many people's face and has basically no research supporting it.

If one was to follow what your post is saying and just do everything they can to make their face better, they will actually end up seriously harming themselves.

But I still agree on the general idea behind this post, you guys should be taking more risks. Just please don't misunderstand this post and go out with a hammer smashing your bones

• +1
90% of men are incels, never forget that.

• +1
If you just want get laid or have averge gf looksmaxing is legit. If you want to slay, validation, not be cucked be foids looksmaxing it's cope unless some crazy surgeries.

fuck me man you were a good looking kid.
Yh Man Would be SuiFuel But I discovered what Went wrong So Young and I was never Chronic My face has already healed significantly. I am 6ft 1 It is not Over Even if I do ascend I'll Never forget this community And I'll always help fellow Incels never Bully them or Ostracize them. So make Sure none of you Fggts Go ER on me
If you just want get laid or have averge gf looksmaxing is legit. If you want to slay, validation, not be cucked be foids looksmaxing it's cope unless some crazy surgeries.
I just Wanna have a HAppy relationship and be able To raise Chad children in This Cucked Fucking World. I'll make sure to rail it into their heads never to Bully incels, not cos they should care or would Care about their autistic feelings but so That my babies Don't end up with a Bullet in the back of their Heads KEK:feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous

It's over
What does it mean to have an ogre frame? I'm asking to determine if its worth it for me to take roids

Also OP
Edndd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
How have I never seen this utterly shit thread

This post is legit. Wish I read it before but it’s never too late.

Very good topic. I think part of the reason why many people don't want to take risk is that they don't want to be responsible for their lives.

When you are dealt a shit hand, you can always say: 'Look I did what I was 'supposed' to do, what everyone else did, and it didn't work for me see? I ended up incel, depressed, over. Fuck this life.'

If you actually take risks and try to squeeze the life quality out of what this world has to offer, there's a good chance you will fail. And then you will feel 'responsible'. "What if the bluepill was right and your subhuman ass couldve gotten a girlfriend without risking Lefort 3 surgery?"

In any case you will want to figure out for yourself if you want to be the person deciding your faith as much as possible, or if you are going to let others do it for you. And let me tell you, ain't nobody going to do it for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401