Looksmaxxing is getting popular, awful.

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
67fada130b39d682a98474da985e4582.png

56a14e40a1864406b1c111d09f82dcbd.jpg

Almost a million. Fuck. Stop making Videos about that you fucking retards (especially @AstroSky)

Because of these youtuber cunts, normies start looksmaxxing and we will have more competition.

Fortunately, I know about 5-6 extremely unknown looksmaxxing tips that have never been mentioned in any psl forums (and I hope they wont). No way I'm giving any looksmaxxing tips to untrustworthy users that would spread that on youtube to get views and attention.
You niggas have to expand your knowledge and be creative or the competition will fuck you soon. We are in 2019 boyos, the standarts have never been higher

AGAIN: OUR ENEMIES ARE JEWISH YOUTUBER THAT REVEAL LOOKSMAXXING TIPS. We have some among us @AstroSky & @mojopin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Hunter, androidcel and 3 others
Fuck you @AstroSky

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, RichardSpencel, StudyHacks and 4 others
@AstroSky shekels arent as important as letting us ascend you kike

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person
@mojopin MAKE VIDEOS UNLISTED

but make some more thx

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle, dogtown and 1 other person
Well I guess many males who aren't significantly low iq can realize the necessity of looksmaxing nowadays, considering women's standards that keep going skyrocket.

@mojopin MAKE VIDEOS UNLISTED

but make some more thx

They won't because they are jewish cucks that want to get popular by it and fapping to the increasing views
Well I guess many males who aren't significantly low iq can realize the necessity of looksmaxing nowadays, considering women's standards that keep going skyrocket.

lol 98% of them are still bluepilled as fuck and think that wearing 9000$ designer clothes will make them attractive or being 7/24 in the gym and bulking

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, RichardSpencel and SHARK
No one will get surgeries and that’s the only thing that can make you ascend everything else is cope let them keep pushing their tongue on their palate :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SHARK, Ropemaxing and 2 others
They won't because they are jewish cucks that want to get popular by it and fapping to the increasing views
Nah man, I made the channel for the brahs on here and unexpectedly it blew up. The people who watch the vids are just as depressed and broken as us, quit being such a cynic. Most of the viewers won't do shit. As for mewing, you should be happy that future generations will grow up without the same self-hatred that most of us suffer. Jfl if you think this will have a negative impact on your life.

don't worry, most people are blue pilled and still think confidence is everything, unless everyone is red/blackpilled

These people are controlled by them

mother fuckers fuck u bitches. mewing changes lives. I'll spread it forever and ever

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
mother fuckers fuck u bitches. mewing changes lives. I'll spread it forever and ever
We want to change OUR lives, not help the competition. Last thing I want is normies to become chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and theropeking
@Alarico8 Thoughts??

@Alarico8 Thoughts??

I mog O'Pry so hard, if he ever saw me he'd get a concussion. Normies looksmaxxing will never be as good as me anyway. Jk, do what you want lmao. So far as copes go, looksmaxxing is one of the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I mog O'Pry so hard, if he ever saw me he'd get a concussion. Normies looksmaxxing will never be as good as me anyway. Jk, do what you want lmao. So far as copes go, looksmaxxing is one of the best.
Yeah i see where u come from a little bit but if it goes mainstream then it could be harder and harder to mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah i see where u come from a little bit but if it goes mainstream then it could be harder and harder to mog

Hope and pray then. There's a reason it was never mainstream in the first place. People don't want to take the black pill, and others don't want to prescribe it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Hope and pray then. There's a reason it was never mainstream in the first place. People don't want to take the black pill, and others don't want to prescribe it.
Good point. People are still heavily bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
Good point. People are still heavily bluepilled

A blackpilled looksmaxer is always going to go further than a bluepilled looksmaxer. Even if the fight is getting harder, so long as you're in the best place you can possibly be, what more can you want?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
A blackpilled looksmaxer is always going to go further than a bluepilled looksmaxer. Even if the fight is getting harder, so long as you're in the best place you can possibly be, what more can you want?
Some peoples best place they can possibly be isnt good enough at all though but true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Boyos, boyos, calm down! 95% of people that watch these videos will never ever really put any effort into looksmaxing.

Lol that dumb bimbo has 10x the amount of views as astro.

Good thing tbh she's dumb asf and no one will believe her or care.
Nah man, I made the channel for the brahs on here and unexpectedly it blew up. The people who watch the vids are just as depressed and broken as us, quit being such a cynic. Most of the viewers won't do shit. As for mewing, you should be happy that future generations will grow up without the same self-hatred that most of us suffer. Jfl if you think this will have a negative impact on your life.
I want all the people who bullied me to have the same self hatred or recessed life that I have,why tf would anyone want normies to succeed?
It will have a negative impact on my life,I was in the grocery store today and I saw some guy tongue chewing and I got intimated and left,now I'm hungry and ugly ):

Last edited: