Looksmaxxing is toxic, but only because of the “mogging” aspect

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
The reason why looksmaxxing is so toxic is because there’s this constant competition against everyone here. It’s a constant battle against users and their egos.

By itself, looksmaxxing isn’t a bad thing. Improving your looks shouldn’t be a bad thing. But the bad part is the mogging aspect. 98% of users here can’t come to terms with the fact that “someone will always be better than you.” There will be someone who looks better than you. They will be someone who is taller than you. There will always be someone more NT than you. The majority of people here to want to looksmaxx solely for the reason of mogging others and because of their inferiority complex and need for attention and validation.

Mogging is the double edge sword of looksmaxxing. Just fix your flaws, better yourself before you get stuck in the whirlpool of “looksmaxxing” and get out. Don’t get it go to
your head and don’t go overboard. Less is more.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Latinobloatedcel, ezio6 and 47 others
mogging is the sole purpose of life.

its natural

if you cant mog your only option is to ldar

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PrisonMike, Theonewhowillascend and 24 others
The reason why looksmaxxing is so toxic is because there’s this constant competition against everyone here. It’s a constant battle against users and their egos.

By itself, looksmaxxing isn’t a bad thing. Improving your looks shouldn’t be a bad thing. But the bad part is the mogging aspect. 98% of users here can’t come to terms with the fact that “someone will always be better than you.” There will be someone who looks better than you. They will be someone who is taller than you. There will always be someone more NT than you. The majority of people here to want to looksmaxx solely for the reason of mogging others and because of their inferiority complex and need for attention and validation.

Mogging is the double edge sword of looksmaxxing. Just fix your flaws, better yourself before you get stuck in the whirlpool of “looksmaxxing” and get out. Don’t get it go to
Yep I’m evacuating this site ASAP after I’ve gotten some more looksmaxing advice. It’s just horrible for mental health. Another thing you didn’t mention is the tendency for people to have huge insecurities about minor flaws that nobody really cares about irl

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, sprikly, Deleted member 4577 and 16 others
Yep I’m evacuating this site ASAP after I’ve gotten some more looksmaxing advice. It’s just horrible for mental health. Another thing you didn’t mention is the tendency for people to have huge insecurities about minor flaws that nobody really cares about irl
Or the denial that most philtrumcels have here. Yeah, I agree though. I have never worried about balding so much in my life.

I’m just addicted to the notifications tbh ngl. Fuck that bell with the numbers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, audreyen, Deleted member 4577 and 11 others

Fuaarrk for real man, the people here are more focused on 'mogging' others than improve themselves, I just wanna be somewhat good looking because it conveys certain advantages.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Anubis, Mateusz74 and 4 others
Or the denial that most philtrumcels have here. Yeah, I agree though. I have never worried about balding so much in my life.

I’m just addicted to the notifications tbh ngl. Fuck that bell with the numbers.
If I was you I’d just ban this account, stay away from this website for a couple weeks then make a new account and come back so you don’t have as many notifications
If I was you I’d just ban this account, stay away from this website for a couple weeks then make a new account and come back so you don’t have as many notifications
There is some very valuable information on here which is why it might not be a good idea to leave everything behind completely

I like when people know who I am too ngl. I get respect and a sense of community here. People recognize me and like me here so it’s also extremely addicting for that reason too. Moreso than the noti’s.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
its not just only toxic about the "mogging", but the nature of it

looks and money making skill are similar in sense that, nobody wants help someone else improve their money making skills, because that indirectly decreases their own worth of money making skills

nobody truly wants to help others look better bcuz that coudl put them lower % looks and in general it feels cuckish help other men become better with women. obv. not to the extent as money as location plays bigger part with looks, but still the entire concept of this all just breeds toxicity by nature, you can't escape it

whenever i read something like "ohh i wish we had a shitpost-free, pure looksmaxxing forums where everyone helps eachother!", it just puts a smile on my face :feelskek: literally impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, I'mme, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others
its not just only toxic about the "mogging", but the nature of it

looks and money making skill are similar in sense that, nobody wants help someone else improve their money making skills, because that indirectly decreases their own worth of money making skills

nobody truly wants to help others look better bcuz that coudl put them lower % looks and in general it feels cuckish help other men become better with women. obv. not to the extent as money as location plays bigger part with looks, but still the entire concept of this all just breeds toxicity by nature, you can't escape it

whenever i read something like "ohh i wish we had a shitpost-free, pure looksmaxxing forums where everyone helps eachother!", it just puts a smile on my face :feelskek: literally impossible
These psl forums are so niche that it doesn't effect the dating market even .00001 percent and most popular looksmax channels are bluepilled af on youtube. If you start spouting blackpilled shit in the public you'll automatically be labels as niche and weird.

---

I know someone will always be better than me, doesn't mean I'm not trying to hit 6 psl because that's the tipping point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4887, I'mme and 8 others
These psl forums are so niche that it doesn't effect the dating market even .00001 percent and most popular looksmax channels are bluepilled af on youtube. If you start spouting blackpilled shit in the public you'll automatically be labels as niche and weird.
yeah i know it doesnt have an actual impact. what i was trying to mean is that regardless of impact ,it still feels weird helping stranger get better with women and the environment of this all is perfect ground for toxicity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Dogs

---

I know someone will always be better than me, doesn't mean I'm not trying to hit 6 psl because that's the tipping point.
yeah but it’s the moral principle of helping someone getting better than you even though they will never steal your girl or impact your dating prospects in any way.

I like when people know who I am too ngl. I get respect and a sense of community here. People recognize me and like me here so it’s also extremely addicting for that reason too. Moreso than the noti’s.
Just changed everything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Imo the problem with this is that in order to get a lot of positive reactions you need to say things that you yourself don’t necessarily agree with, and I disagree with a lot of the stuff that is said here. Unfortunately most people here don’t have a mindset of improving themselves, lots of people here probably don’t like me for stuff I’ve said in the past but oh well. You’ll get more upvotes for saying something funny, or repeating the same thing that’s been said countless times before, than you will for saying the truth as it really is or giving honest advice to someone. I wish there was a Reddit group or something dedicated to looksmaxing, somewhere people don’t worry so much about being mogged and other things they can’t change, but there isn’t
Yeah but I don’t even care about the reactions. I just say whatever I think is true and if it aligns with someone else’s truth (which is usually does), then cool. I’m authentic to myself so I don’t try to impress or show off for others. Some people here don’t like me for speaking the truth, but I’d rather be loved by few and hated by most for speaking the truth.

Edit: if you’re real to yourself, you will find people like you. Everyone wants to be friends with the guy who is authentic to himself. You’re literally irresistible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and CarlSagan96
yeah i know it doesnt have an actual impact. what i was trying to mean is that regardless of impact ,it still feels weird helping stranger get better with women and the environment of this all is perfect ground for toxicity
Definitely a place that can breed toxicity, tbh tho for me as long as someone's not an asshole I don't even give a second thought about helping them look better, honestly I wanna hear more success stories on these websites and their life before / after ascending and the validation that they get now compared to before.

Just wearing a hat (fraud) and keeping my stubble at 1mm is enough for me to not be invisible even tho I lost probably 15 lbs in 2 months and probably weigh 140 lbs, I'm gonna measure myself tomorrow. Imagine someone getting bimax, a nose job and completely ascending, imagine the difference in their life then. They would probably have some good insights as well into the blackpill. Like crisik could probably actually say something useful but instead from what I've seen just lies and shit. The best is the guy on lookism that completely ascended and said he was gonna move to EE.

yeah but it’s the moral principle of helping someone getting better than you even though they will never steal your girl or impact your dating prospects in any way.
As long as I'm cool with them I'm fine with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Definitely a place that can breed toxicity, tbh tho for me as long as someone's not an asshole I don't even give a second thought about helping them look better, honestly I wanna hear more success stories on these websites and their life before / after ascending and the validation that they get now compared to before.

Just wearing a hat (fraud) and keeping my stubble at 1mm is enough for me to not be invisible even tho I lost probably 15 lbs in 2 months and probably weigh 140 lbs, I'm gonna measure myself tomorrow. Imagine someone getting bimax, a nose job and completely ascending, imagine the difference in their life then. They would probably have some good insights as well into the blackpill.
i come from nothing, so looksmaxxing means everything for me atm. thats why im here and spend my time here cuz im only half-way through but my life changed already. there was no bigger permavirgin than i was when i started looksmaxxing out of anyone ive ever seen on site. when i reached what i want ill taper off for good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, IWantToMax, Dogs and 1 other person
your looksmaxxing target is not mogging others, but your past self

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth and IWantToMax
Most users on here are such nutcases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, x30001, Stingray and 1 other person
i come from nothing, so looksmaxxing means everything for me atm. thats why im here and spend my time here cuz im only half-way through but my life changed already. there was no bigger permavirgin than i was when i started looksmaxxing out of anyone ive ever seen on site. when i reached what i want ill taper off for good
How has your life changed? We need progress pics too. That's why I liked that lookism dude he had progress pics and was real with what he did, seemed genuine.

What else are you planning on doing?

How has your life changed? We need progress pics too. That's why I liked that lookism dude he had progress pics and was real with what he did, seemed genuine.
i was 140kg obese giganerd KHHV computer engineering student 2 years ago

i was rotmaxxing(games) in my room for 2 decades with 0 social skills & social circle. basically stunted social development of a 10 years old. then i said fuck it and changed my life the past 2 years and have a lot to do still

i had many pics on the forum on my prev. account but got those removed bcuz i didnt want my pics associated online on incel forum. some were saying its biggest ascension they've seen in PSL

What else are you planning on doing?
i have a lot to do still regarding skin that stem from my obese past (skin elasticity, quality). i still have to completel lean down as i fall into "skinny fat category still". ive been taking it slow on purpose all this way and not doing auschwitz-maxxing, because I would've gotten loose skin and avoided that. so yeah, fixing skin, more muscle, stylemaxxing, leaning down, im doing psychotherapy with male psychiatrist, i do self-induced exposure-therapy regarding socials as in I force myself to go out and go to places more and talk to people etc. im looking getting into anti aging stuff and gut microbiome maxxing. ill likely do a mild rhinoplasty in the future regarding nose-tip. i have more but this is what i have on my mind atm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Dogs, IWantToMax and 1 other person
That’s why once my bar in my sig reaches 100% I will ask for a ban.

Just need to get subcision for my acne scars (booked for 1 months time), finish this roid cycle and wait for fin to start regrowing (hopefully) some of my temples.

By New Years I should be pretty much maxed

That’s why once my bar in my sig reaches 100% I will ask for a ban.

Just need to get subcision for my acne scars (booked for 1 months time), finish this roid cycle and wait for fin to start regrowing (hopefully) some of my temples.

By New Years I should be pretty much maxed
what’s your sig i’m on phone so i can’t see

65FF0568 A2FA 4C60 9185 33B61C906059

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2227
i had many pics on the forum on my prev. account but got those removed bcuz i didnt want my pics associated online on incel forum. some were saying its biggest ascension they've seen in PSL
plz, show me your ascension, needed some extra motivation

Only because of the mogging aspect...
That's not true, there many actions that can be toxicity, also i don't really see toxic Users or Posts here, maybe annoying posters? but not toxic.

mogging is the sole purpose of life.

its natural

if you cant mog your only option is to ldar
Or rope, don’t forget the option of Christmas decoration maxxing aka dangling from a string

• +1
Reactions: xit
i was 140kg obese giganerd KHHV computer engineering student 2 years ago

i was rotmaxxing(games) in my room for 2 decades with 0 social skills & social circle. basically stunted social development of a 10 years old. then i said fuck it and changed my life the past 2 years and have a lot to do still

i have a lot to do still regarding skin that stem from my obese past (skin elasticity, quality). i still have to completel lean down as i fall into "skinny fat category still". ive been taking it slow on purpose all this way and not doing auschwitz-maxxing, because I would've gotten loose skin and avoided that. so yeah, fixing skin, more muscle, stylemaxxing, leaning down, im doing psychotherapy with male psychiatrist, i do self-induced exposure-therapy regarding socials as in I force myself to go out and go to places more and talk to people etc. im looking getting into anti aging stuff and gut microbiome maxxing. ill likely do a mild rhinoplasty in the future regarding nose-tip. i have more but this is what i have on my mind atm
What was some of the first steps that you took to change your life around? What made the biggest difference?

Mog or be mogged. That's the sence of life for me. Being better than others. In everything. Looks is the most important part of life so i care the most about mogging.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and IWantToMax
What was some of the first steps that you took to change your life around? What made the biggest difference?
a very high iq online friend of mine blackpilled me personally about my life basically. he doesnt read psl or anything he just naturally blackpilled cuz hes legit chad, then nothing was same anymore. couldnt cope with video games anymore (i was playing 10-15 hours every single day for 10+ years straight)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and IWantToMax
a very high iq online friend of mine blackpilled me personally about my life basically. he doesnt read psl or anything he just naturally blackpilled cuz hes legit chad, then nothing was same anymore. couldnt cope with video games anymore (i was playing 10-15 hours every single day for 10+ years straight)
what'd he say tho

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, BonesAndHarmony, DidntRead and 4 others
what'd he say tho
well he knew a lot of personal stuff about me and he explained how he thinks I have ADHD (his dad is psychiatrist) and this is why i cope with video games instead of trying to improve my life and looks(he was mainly referring fat) and that I will really regret in the long run if I don't start doing things now. he was saying how since my dopamine receptors are under regulated, the only thing with high enough dopamine spikes are games and im in this vicious cycle. so i went to a very thorough/professional ADHD examination lasting total. net 10 hours questionnaires, tests etc. about all my life and they deteremined i most definitely have ADHD. they prescribed me ritalin which i took and then ritalin made me not enjoy games anymore. I used to be pro esports player. It's not that I hate gaming anymore, I just don't depend on them anymore and basically the whole world opened to me. I cared about nothing, now I care about everything and I'm trying to catch up on all the lost years I wasted

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, forwardgrowth, Mayorga and 3 others
well he knew a lot of personal stuff about me and he explained how he thinks I have ADHD (his dad is psychiatrist) and this is why i cope with video games instead of trying to improve my life and looks(he was mainly referring fat) and that I will really regret in the long run if I don't start doing things now. he was saying how since my dopamine receptors are under regulated, the only thing with high enough dopamine spikes are games and im in this vicious cycle. so i went to a very thorough/professional ADHD examination lasting total. net 10 hours questionnaires, tests etc. about all my life and they deteremined i most definitely have ADHD. they prescribed me ritalin which i took and then ritalin made me not enjoy games anymore. I used to be pro esports player. It's not that I hate gaming anymore, I just don't depend on them anymore and basically the whole world opened to me. I cared about nothing, now I care about everything and I'm trying to catch up on all the lost years I wasted
wow you still take Ritalin now or no?

suck my mog OP

yeah I do. twice a day 20mg (lowest dose)
Damn I've done Ritalin twice cause my cousin with adhd gave me a couple pills. We came up with this idea to basically not use the internet for a month to dopamine fix us and it was broken in a few days. You in the states? How much was this test to get tested for adhd?

Damn I've done Ritalin twice cause my cousin with adhd gave me a couple pills. We came up with this idea to basically not use the internet for a month to dopamine fix us and it was broken in a few days. You in the states? How much was this test to get tested for adhd?
nah in europe. the entire thing testing costed me 200 bucks and ritalin costs me 30 bucks a month now

I only come here for entertainment. The mindset people here have is so weak and pathetic that even if they get the chad looks they dream about they still couldn't get laid because women pick up on this shit. 99% of people here are beta to the very core. Seeking validation, worrying what people think, not feeling good enough etc are beta traits. Plain and simple. Then again most people here are insecure teenagers so it's somewhat understandable.

The universe law, is the mog law, the atom with more energy mogs the one with less, the object with more mass, mogs the one with less.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and IWantToMax

True, it still feels good to have competition and omg people in certain areas though. But the main goal should be to mog yourself a month ago

The universe law, is the mog law, the atom with more energy mogs the one with less, the object with more mass, mogs the one with less.
Mog or be mogged

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2933
if a few people were banned this site would be better

Im here only to shitpost ded srs

Mogging your old self is the best type of mogging

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
Yes , the toxicity of us constantly comparing ourselves to others is definitely there. And yes, it leads to misery and low self esteem , nonetheless it's still a competition out there. Imagine watching one day your oneitis or girlfriend talking and laughing with Chad, how would you feel? Maybe some normies would say I'm just an insecure beta but for a truly blackpilled guy that's a nightmare scenario.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2933 and Pietrosiek