Looksmaxxing is toxic, but only because of the “mogging” aspect

Imagine watching one day your oneitis or girlfriend talking and laughing with Chad, how would you feel? Maybe some normies would say I'm just an insecure beta but for a truly blackpilled guy that's a nightmare scenario
Mogging your old self is the best type of mogging
mogging dude that steal your oneitis, that bullied you, that your parents told you to be like is the best type of mogging

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I am completly consumed by a need to look better than everyone else around me. If I'm not the best looking guy somewhere I will either leave or avoid any kind of interaction. I will eventually go insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BonesAndHarmony, DidntRead and 1 other person
Imo looksmaxing is just toxic in general, unless your below 3.5-4psl if your not happy with the way you look now your probably not gonna feel any happier about yourself once you get surgeries done and some random guys in a forum rate you one number higher. You'll either keep getting surgeries until you look plastic or you'll realise that your looks aren't gonna bring you happiness

I am completly consumed by a need to look better than everyone else around me. If I'm not the best looking guy somewhere I will either leave or avoid any kind of interaction. I will eventually go insane.

I can deeply relate to this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and fobos
mogging dude that steal your oneitis, that bullied you, that your parents told you to be like is the best type of mogging
Why are you still on this website?
Go get mental treatment.

• JFL
i was 140kg obese giganerd KHHV computer engineering student 2 years ago

i was rotmaxxing(games) in my room for 2 decades with 0 social skills & social circle. basically stunted social development of a 10 years old. then i said fuck it and changed my life the past 2 years and have a lot to do still

i had many pics on the forum on my prev. account but got those removed bcuz i didnt want my pics associated online on incel forum. some were saying its biggest ascension they've seen in PSL

i have a lot to do still regarding skin that stem from my obese past (skin elasticity, quality). i still have to completel lean down as i fall into "skinny fat category still". ive been taking it slow on purpose all this way and not doing auschwitz-maxxing, because I would've gotten loose skin and avoided that. so yeah, fixing skin, more muscle, stylemaxxing, leaning down, im doing psychotherapy with male psychiatrist, i do self-induced exposure-therapy regarding socials as in I force myself to go out and go to places more and talk to people etc. im looking getting into anti aging stuff and gut microbiome maxxing. ill likely do a mild rhinoplasty in the future regarding nose-tip. i have more but this is what i have on my mind atm

30s cel confirmed

These psl forums are so niche that it doesn't effect the dating market even .00001 percent and most popular looksmax channels are bluepilled af on youtube. If you start spouting blackpilled shit in the public you'll automatically be labels as niche and weird.

---

I know someone will always be better than me, doesn't mean I'm not trying to hit 6 psl because that's the tipping point.
Actually you'd be probably labeled a mysoginistic mass shooter incek.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
never post your pics unless you're gonna surgerymax

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Sadly the toxicity of this app is affecting me , everywhere I go I look at everyone lower third now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, forwardgrowth and Eduardo DOV
By itself, looksmaxxing isn’t a bad thing. Improving your looks shouldn’t be a bad thing.
Looksmaxing is great, actually.

The main reason I LooksMax. The Halo Effect.
I read about it, and saw videos about it. And I kinda saw; having the halo effect = playing the game called living on easy mode.

The Halo Effect, is enough reason to Looksmax. Even beyond concern of dating, and so on.Better looks, can and does flow over into all kinds of areas.
If one can go from normie 5.5/10 tier, and then with looksmaxing to Chadlite-average+-7.5/10- tier. Then life is easier and gives better returns in life, and thus worth the invested efforts.

The reason why looksmaxxing is so toxic is because there’s this constant competition against everyone here. It’s a constant battle against users and their egos.
That's the stupid part here often. There is no scale used. It's either, one is the top 0.1% a 10/10; Or one is not and thus fucked. It's all Black and White, to these idiots.
While in reality, there is a scale, and grey area.
They have the competitiveness, that they want to be nr. 1 World championand everything below is shit. While, when it comes to Looks. Any improvement one can make to ascend from normie tier, is great. And being top 25% orso, is also already my greater and good then being top 50%.
And well, when you're top 25% man; then you get "beaten" or "mogged or whatever they can call it; 2 times for every 10 men you come along.

Halo effect, info and in action:
"A person's attractiveness has also been found to produce a halo effect.
Attractiveness provides a valuable aspect of the halo effect to consider because of its multifaceted nature; attractiveness may be influenced by several specific traits.[43] These perceptions of attractiveness may affect judgments tied to personality traits. Physical attributes contribute to perceptions of attractiveness (e.g., weight, hair, eye color).
For example, someone who is perceived as attractive, due in part to physical traits, may be more likely to be perceived as kind or intelligent. The role of attractiveness in producing the halo effect has been illustrated through a number of studies. Recent research, for example, has revealed that attractiveness may affect perceptions tied to life success and personality.[44] In this study, attractiveness was correlated with weight, indicating that attractiveness itself may be influenced by various specific traits. Included in the personality variables were trustworthiness and friendliness.[43] People perceived as being more attractive were more likely to be perceived as trustworthy and friendly. What this suggests is that perceptions of attractiveness may influence a variety of other traits, which supports the concept of the halo effect.

example video:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Same lol. If I notice even one Chad somewhere I completely avoid any kind of interaction with girls

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and fobos

Looksmaxing is great, actually.

I read about it, and saw videos about it. And I kinda saw; having the halo effect = playing the game called living on easy mode.

The Halo Effect, is enough reason to Looksmax. Even beyond concern of dating, and so on.Better looks, can and does flow over into all kinds of areas.
If one can go from normie 5.5/10 tier, and then with looksmaxing to Chadlite-average+-7.5/10- tier. Then life is easier and gives better returns in life, and thus worth the invested efforts.

That's the stupid part here often. There is no scale used. It's either, one is the top 0.1% a 10/10; Or one is not and thus fucked. It's all Black and White, to these idiots.
While in reality, there is a scale, and grey area.
They have the competitiveness, that they want to be nr. 1 World championand everything below is shit. While, when it comes to Looks. Any improvement one can make to ascend from normie tier, is great. And being top 25% orso, is also already my greater and good then being top 50%.
And well, when you're top 25% man; then you get "beaten" or "mogged or whatever they can call it; 2 times for every 10 men you come along.

Attractiveness provides a valuable aspect of the halo effect to consider because of its multifaceted nature; attractiveness may be influenced by several specific traits.[43] These perceptions of attractiveness may affect judgments tied to personality traits. Physical attributes contribute to perceptions of attractiveness (e.g., weight, hair, eye color).
For example, someone who is perceived as attractive, due in part to physical traits, may be more likely to be perceived as kind or intelligent. The role of attractiveness in producing the halo effect has been illustrated through a number of studies. Recent research, for example, has revealed that attractiveness may affect perceptions tied to life success and personality.[44] In this study, attractiveness was correlated with weight, indicating that attractiveness itself may be influenced by various specific traits. Included in the personality variables were trustworthiness and friendliness.[43] People perceived as being more attractive were more likely to be perceived as trustworthy and friendly. What this suggests is that perceptions of attractiveness may influence a variety of other traits, which supports the concept of the halo effect.

example video:

To be fair the tall guy was also Chad and the short guy wasn't but yeah height does matter

mogging is the sole purpose of life.

its natural

if you cant mog your only option is to ldar
to say ''its natural'' isnt to say it is good or doesn't lead to suffering. things like meditation are at its core very anti-nature and anti- blindly following your feelings, feelings natural selection imposed on us, and ''un-natural'' things like meditation is proven to make you happier. beings like monks completely transcend this. just becouse something is ''natural'' doesn't mean you should be a slave to anything that is ''natural''. remember, natural selection and nature didnt design you to be happy. simply being a slave to your ego and persuing this endless mogging leads to suffering and frustration, when you eventually get ''mogged''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, x30001 and Deleted member 2581
The reason why looksmaxxing is so toxic is because there’s this constant competition against everyone here. It’s a constant battle against users and their egos.

By itself, looksmaxxing isn’t a bad thing. Improving your looks shouldn’t be a bad thing. But the bad part is the mogging aspect. 98% of users here can’t come to terms with the fact that “someone will always be better than you.” There will be someone who looks better than you. They will be someone who is taller than you. There will always be someone more NT than you. The majority of people here to want to looksmaxx solely for the reason of mogging others and because of their inferiority complex and need for attention and validation.

Mogging is the double edge sword of looksmaxxing. Just fix your flaws, better yourself before you get stuck in the whirlpool of “looksmaxxing” and get out. Don’t get it go to
your head and don’t go overboard. Less is more.
THIS

theres always someone bigger and better

you should do it to be happier with yourself and thats it

if you can get into the range which women will start looking at you as a romantic option seirously which is like high tier normie and up youll be fine regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2933
to say ''its natural'' isnt to say it is good or doesn't lead to suffering. things like meditation are at its core very anti-nature and anti- blindly following your feelings, feelings natural selection imposed on us, and ''un-natural'' things like meditation is proven to make you happier. beings like monks completely transcend this. just becouse something is ''natural'' doesn't mean you should be a slave to anything that is ''natural''. remember, natural selection and nature didnt design you to be happy. simply being a slave to your ego and persuing this endless mogging leads to suffering and frustration, when you eventually get ''mogged''
idgaf

of course you do, the purpose of life is happiness and ego doenst bring it. the validation ''happiness'' is fleeting and unsatisfying. you're a rat running in a hedonic treadmill.

of course you do, the purpose of life is happiness and ego doenst bring it. the validation ''happiness'' is fleeting and unsatisfying. you're a rat running in a hedonic treadmill.
purpose of life is passing on your genes

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and forwardgrowth
Competition is useful kills the weak I guess

If your goal is to mog people you’ll never muster the courage and wherewithal to go through with surgeries.

You need to genuinely want to look good to satisfy your soul. It’s something that you need, not that you want.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
very high iq ^
@Zyros the meaning of life is fixing our subhuman frames via clavicle distraction

Looksmaxing is legit if you have potential.
Posting your looksmaxing progress for validation from other guys is gay and pathetic though.

I disagree empower other people fighting there subhumanity ain't gay

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2846
Sorry what? How can we be in competition with each other if none of us even know the first thing about one another. You should be worried about mogging people irl not a bunch of basement dwellers on an incel forum. Jesus

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

example video:

another example.

well he knew a lot of personal stuff about me and he explained how he thinks I have ADHD (his dad is psychiatrist) and this is why i cope with video games instead of trying to improve my life and looks(he was mainly referring fat) and that I will really regret in the long run if I don't start doing things now. he was saying how since my dopamine receptors are under regulated, the only thing with high enough dopamine spikes are games and im in this vicious cycle. so i went to a very thorough/professional ADHD examination lasting total. net 10 hours questionnaires, tests etc. about all my life and they deteremined i most definitely have ADHD. they prescribed me ritalin which i took and then ritalin made me not enjoy games anymore. I used to be pro esports player. It's not that I hate gaming anymore, I just don't depend on them anymore and basically the whole world opened to me. I cared about nothing, now I care about everything and I'm trying to catch up on all the lost years I wasted
Did you use any nootropics or medication for greater focus and concentration?

I’ve never been interested in mogging, only in clapping cheeks

okay. and what about the guy who did morphs? is he also banned permanently?
idk but @Linoob is very good at morphs

By itself, looksmaxxing isn’t a bad thing. Improving your looks shouldn’t be a bad thing. But the bad part is the mogging aspect. 98% of users here can’t come to terms with the fact that “someone will always be better than you.” There will be someone who looks better than you. They will be someone who is taller than you. There will always be someone more NT than you. The majority of people here to want to looksmaxx solely for the reason of mogging others and because of their inferiority complex and need for attention and validation.

Mogging is the double edge sword of looksmaxxing. Just fix your flaws, better yourself before you get stuck in the whirlpool of “looksmaxxing” and get out. Don’t get it go to
Looksmax until u r #1 here or rope

• +1
Reactions: Michael
OMG so toxic.. where is my soy.. glug glug

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I like when people know who I am too ngl. I get respect and a sense of community here. People recognize me and like me here so it’s also extremely addicting for that reason too. Moreso than the noti’s.
That's cause u a legend my friend

That's normal male competition how is it toxic lol

• +1

I view the term as comedic, rather than antagonistic tbh

Yep I’m evacuating this site ASAP after I’ve gotten some more looksmaxing advice. It’s just horrible for mental health. Another thing you didn’t mention is the tendency for people to have huge insecurities about minor flaws that nobody really cares about irl
suuuper late reply I know but this is the best comment I have seen on this website and I had to give it validation.

suuuper late reply I know but this is the best comment I have seen on this website and I had to give it validation.

but
the tendency for people to have huge insecurities about minor flaws that nobody really cares about irl

This is not correct. The fact that people don't know what a zygo or a maxilla is doesnt mean that it doesnt influence your attractiveness. I had examples on myself of "minor falws that nobody cares about" actually mattering.

-When I got to the point of hollow cheeks when losing weight. normies dont know what a hollow cheek is yet I got asked if I shaved (when im always clean shaven) and that I was looking real good lately.

-Another "I see you better lately" when masseter botox injections fully worked, yet people dont know what a masseter is and when i had overly large masseters they couldnt pinpoint the flaw. Still mattered.

-When I experienced some minor lateral zygo growth. It was very minor growth and normies dont know what a fucking zygo is, yet got comments about my head looking "bigger" and my face looking more "like a man".

So these 3 (2 looksmaxxes and one natural improvement) things happened that were supposed to be minor flaws and obsessive shit, irl people definitely noticed somewhat, even if they couldn't pinpoint what was changed.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath