LOOKSMAXXING Update. Maybe it's not as over as I thought. Jfl.

Deleted member 1383

Deleted member 1383

So after I received your ratings and took some time to think about it I actually decided to listen to the guys who told me it's not over and went out and talked to two girls. Here's what has happened so far:

To give you a short backstory I have an arrangement with my school that I can stay at home, learn everything the teachers are sending me with email and take some extra tutoring. Therefore I never talk to other people since I live alone and only leave the house to go to the gym and buy looksmaxxing equipment and food.

But the last two days I actually took my bike and went to school jfl. During the break I talked to a girl with severe maxillary hypoplasia. She has green hair, huge glasses and braces, no boobs and stinks very badly. She wears oversized clothes all the time so I can't give information about the rest of her body. I started off with small talk but quickly switched to more sexual topics to turn her on. Apparently she doesn't have a strong sex drive. JFL.

On my way home I talked to a short and very obese girl and walked next to her. I looked into her eyes every now and then jfl. She told me about her ex boyfriend and mentioned she lives alone now. I asked her if she's missing something and she said yes and smiled at me. I thought about kissing here but she was just too ugly so I didn't.

Maybe if I manage to lower my inhibition I can finish what I've started with the fat girl. That's all of my results for now but I might go to school next week too. Problem is teachers don't like seeing me there and my geography teacher seemed very stressed out because I suddenly made an appearance. From what I know she was one of the teachers that voted me out. Anyways I'll keep you updated. May I disprove the blackpill soon. JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: G O D, Idontknowlol, dogtown and 6 others
why are u even going for fatties and subhumans, you should be more ambitious about looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, samm735, Baki and 6 others
Why are you trying to date a toilet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, Baki, The Dude Abides and 5 others
why are u even going for fatties and subhumans, you should be more ambitious about looksmaxing
Because I'm unattractive too?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiseledFace, NormieKilla, dogtown and 5 others
girl with severe maxillary hypoplasia. She has green hair, huge glasses and braces, no boobs and stinks very badly. She wears oversized clothes all the time so I can't give information about the rest of her body.
its a man as far as im concerned :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 685, Baki and 8 others
Fat toilets are comfy, but stinky nah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 685, Baki and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
I'm pretty sure. Just because I'm aware of my looks doesn't mean I'm low T.
I was referring more to the fact that you confine yourself to uggos rather than aiming higher. Just remember:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiseledFace, The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I was referring more to the fact that you confine yourself to uggos rather than aiming higher. Just remember:
View attachment 39534
Jfl @ you using this shitty, washed out mainstream quote. Logically speaking it would make no sense to go after better looking girls cause of my height and hypergamy. So if you think aiming too high and acting illogical does make you more masculine good luck with that. Big fat lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiseledFace, The Dude Abides, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
damn people with this shit look fucking strange

btw why they don't want you at school?
alienation is bad for the mind mate
I'm a bit quick tempered and I get aggressive fast that's why they don't want me there.

Nope. I'm pretty much used to the loneliness. My parents bought a big farming meadow when I was 14 and got permission to build a house there. A year after they divorced and my father moved 300 kilometres away to his new girlfriend and my mother moved into an older house in Italy. They gave me the house and hired a woman to cook for me and buy food since the next town was very far away and I didn't have a driver's license at that time. I also had a couple of teachers.

The woman came over 2 hours every second day but besides that it was just me, the house, a huge garden surrounded by thousands of trees and a gigantic forest. I've spent all my childhood alone because my parents used to work all the time and I live alone since the age of 14. I'm used to it.

• +1
Reactions: G O D, Deleted member 685, The Dude Abides and 2 others
I'm a bit quick tempered and I get aggressive fast that's why they don't want me there.

Nope. I'm pretty much used to the loneliness. My parents bought a big farming meadow when I was 14 and got permission to build a house there. A year after they divorced and my father moved 300 kilometres away to his new girlfriend and my mother moved into an older house in Italy. They gave me the house and hired a woman to cook for me and buy food since the next town was very far away and I didn't have a driver's license at that time. I also had a couple of teachers.

The woman came over 2 hours every second day but besides that it was just me, the house, a huge garden surrounded by thousands of trees and a gigantic forest. I've spent all my childhood alone because my parents used to work all the time and I live alone since the age of 14. I'm used to it.
lol, can you even leave a 14yo kid to live like that alone legally? kinda fucked up your parents did that

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Stingray, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
lol, can you even leave a 14yo kid to live like that alone legally? kinda fucked up your parents did that
I don't know tbh but I had people who came over to look after me so I guess it was fine.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
So you can only attract fat , Nice man im happy for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: G O D, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
@LooksmaxxingDream it doesnt matter how ugly the chick you go for is. Shes still gonna think you're lucky to have her. She will also still be looking to trade up when ever she can so dont cuck yourself. just like dotacel said might as well looksmaxx and go for the best.

• +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace, G O D, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
I can't imagine writing essays about toilets.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baki, The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Honestly don't discount girls who wear messy loose clothes. There was this one weeb girl at my highschool who never wore makeup and had her hair always a mess plus she always wore loose sweatpants and hoodies so you couldn't see her body. But then one day I saw her swimming at the pool and holy fuck she had the most amazing body it was ridiculous. She's actually in my college math class now, still wearing the same loose clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Honestly don't discount girls who wear messy loose clothes. There was this one weeb girl at my highschool who never wore makeup and had her hair always a mess plus she always wore loose sweatpants and hoodies so you couldn't see her body. But then one day I saw her swimming at the pool and holy fuck she had the most amazing body it was ridiculous. She's actually in my college math class now, still wearing the same loose clothes.
Brutal.
Are you going to fuck her?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1383 and jefferson
Injet tren
5g of tren ace is in my shopping cart, will place the order in the next few days. Also getting superdrol, m1t, anadrol and some bold cyp. Also getting blood pressure meds so I can run high doses without worrying about dying.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Extra Chromosome
5g of tren ace is in my shopping cart, will place the order in the next few days. Also getting superdrol, m1t, anadrol and some bold cyp. Also getting blood pressure meds so I can run high doses without worrying about dying.
Brutal.
Keep us updated bull.

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
God this place is a mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: G O D, Deleted member 685, axedee and 3 others
I’m going to approachmax in questionnable way

Didn’t read. High E Low T

Didn’t read. High E Low T
Please fuck off with your bullshit. I have a relatively big lower third, sixpack, decent muscle mass, I can maintain my low bodyfat level easily, my fwhr is around 2.02 and my shoulder to waist ratio is 1.71. I could go into more details but you get the point. I'm definelty not low T retard.
If you are unattractive then what am I.
He is at least 6psl.
I'm turbomanlet

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I talked to a girl with severe maxillary hypoplasia. She has green hair, huge glasses and braces, no boobs and stinks very badly.
FUUUARRK,OP you've found "the one"

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Jfl at smashing fat or ugly toilets

Please fuck off with your bullshit. I have a relatively big lower third, sixpack, decent muscle mass, I can maintain my low bodyfat level easily, my fwhr is around 2.02 and my shoulder to waist ratio is 1.71. I could go into more details but you get the point. I'm definelty not low T retard.
Didn’t read, keep writing paragraphs for me. :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Didn’t read, keep talking shit. I have a mansion in your head living rent free. :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsyay:
The irony here is speaking. You just wrote as much as me yet you criticise me for responding. ?????

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Bear