@lookspsl is the most legit ascension I’ve ever seen

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
I’ve never seen anything like this, this literally FUCKS every single person who says surgery can’t be legit holy fucking shit, shit tier eyes to unique male model eyes @LooksPSL you are a looks maxxing god a true inspiration

Attachments

• D892C8E3-341B-4557-9174-1492F35423EF.jpeg
    D892C8E3-341B-4557-9174-1492F35423EF.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,127
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 9568 and 27 others
Agreed. Really well done job by Taban

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Holy shit,his face changed just by 1 surgery!good for him

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Good for sure but am I the only one who feels it’s a bit overdone? Seems a bit over the top.

Obviously much better but it still seems somewhat over the edge idk

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6382 and 17 others
I know it’s still swelled but holy fuck looks like a 30 second photoshop liquify job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
Good for sure but am I the only one who feels it’s a bit overdone? Seems a bit over the top.

This is with swelling so it’s going to go down a bit but still u can tell it’s going to look amazing

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

it’s srill really swollen. needs another week op said

• +1
He is literally just squinting hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Entschuldigung, ascension and 3 others
Looks like he got stung by a bee and had an extreme allergic reaction tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, FutureMogger, Deleted member 1347 and 1 other person

The canthus will slowly lower as the time passes and swelling goes down

Your first week or so of results is extremely exaggerated then you slowly get back to looking like your old self, except without the failo after.

The change isn’t as nearly drastic as it looks post surgery - albeit still good and worth it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and kota
I’ve never seen anything like this, this literally FUCKS every single person who says surgery can’t be legit holy fucking shit, shit tier eyes to unique male model eyes @LooksPSL you are a looks maxxing god a true inspiration

Wow.
From dbsksllz to chico tier eye area

looks proper retarded

descended

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, subhuman incel, EverythingMattersCel and 17 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Ur so stuck in your persona you can’t admit that it looks good
it doesnt look good. ive seen good eye surgery outcomes, this is not one of those. he looks absolutely fucking retarded in the after picture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
it doesnt look good. ive seen good eye surgery outcomes, this is not one of those. he looks absolutely fucking retarded in the after picture
it’s still hella swollen

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2227 and Golden Glass
If this was the final put outcome I’d agree it looks slightly over done, but it’s still swollen, you are coping so hard right now. Let the dude have his day he ascended

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and toolateforme
What did he have done? Lower eyelid retraction surgery, canthoplasty, anything else? With or without spacer grafts?

• +1
Ur so stuck in your persona you can’t admit that it looks good
bro if you actually think this looks good in its current state, you’re delusional. but it’s still swollen and Taban makes an “exaggerated” augmentation because it goes mostly back to normal soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, rockndogs, ScramFranklin and 2 others
It’s not gonna look as good once the swelling goes down tbf. But thanks man I’m glad I did it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gaia262 and Chadelite
I lol at people who say eye area isn't no1

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Barbarossa_ and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It’s not gonna look as good once the swelling goes down tbf. But thanks man I’m glad I did it
It’s going to look more natural not worse right now i can see people saying it’s slightly over done. Congrats man don’t let anyone tell you otherwise u ascended

If this was the final put outcome I’d agree it looks slightly over done, but it’s still swollen, you are coping so hard right now. Let the dude have his day he ascended
it’s still hella swollen
i dont care. i rate what i see. what i see is retarded. if he looks good once "swelling gone down" then i'll admit its a good outcome, but for now he looks asian in the not good kind of way. just fucking lol at saying "unique male model eye area". looks uncanny as fuck lmfao

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Damn

Ur the one who said he's getting almond eye right?

Money talks

Happy for u still
i dont care. i rate what i see. what i see is retarded. if he looks good once "swelling gone down" then i'll admit its a good outcome, but for now he looks asian in the not good kind of way. just fucking lol at saying "unique male model eye area". looks uncanny as fuck lmfao
Larp within a larp btw

Future gigachad btw

Narcy btw

yeah ofc he looks bad rn bc he’s swollen af jfl

yeah ofc he looks bad rn bc he’s swollen af jfl
yeah well. again, i dont give a slight fuck about "what ifs", "what then" etc. i rate what i see. what i see looks like shit and uncanny. the fact OP called him "unique male model looking" shows me how delusional he is. probably bc. he's planning to get eye stuff done

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, ScramFranklin, BigChinHispanic and 1 other person
I actually agree for once with cocainecowgirl that he looks Asian in the post-surgery picture. That is one of my greatest fears -- changing my race by getting almond eye surgery. Just how thin are his eyes going to look once the swelling has gone away? He's still going to look like a white guy, right?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
yeah well. again, i dont give a slight fuck about "what ifs", "what then" etc. i rate what i see. what i see looks like shit and uncanny. the fact OP called him "unique male model looking" shows me how delusional he is. probably bc. he's planning to get eye stuff done
The cope, you just assume motive when you disagree with someone. The guy clearly looks way better and looks uncanny rn as a said unique male model but he’s swollen Jesus Christ. I’m not even pro surgery I think face maxxed and all those people with implants looks like shit but this guy got the right surgery. Can’t give up that important online persona can you lmao

only 1 week after
u need 6 weeks to see final result

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
I actually agree for once with cocainecowgirl that he looks Asian in the post-surgery picture. That is one of my greatest fears -- changing my race by getting almond eye surgery. Just how thin are his eyes going to look once the swelling has gone away? He's still going to look like a white guy, right?
The swelling will go down and the result won’t be as dramatic

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, justanothergymcell, LordNorwood and 2 others
Why in the world are all you guys commenting on a still extremely swollen eye area when NOBODY has any idea what the final results are. This is the lowest IQ thread I've ever seen on here.

This is like saying someone's hair transplant is horrible because there's an ugly hairline of blood.

How in the world does the after even look better he obviously looks swollen like a bee stung him.

Maybe the final results are good maybe they're not but you can't tell just lol at all the commenters here.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Cope, AraTe and 6 others
what the fuck did he do

The cope, you just assume motive when you disagree with someone. The guy clearly looks way better and looks uncanny rn as a said unique male model but he’s swollen Jesus Christ. I’m not even pro surgery I think face maxxed and all those people with implants looks like shit but this guy got the right surgery. Can’t give up that important online persona can you lmao
+ he is abusing AVI halo

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and OOGABOOGA
Something just looks way off

• +1
Reactions: OBE
@facemaxxed pre/afters are more harmonious with his original face than this guy's pre/after

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2527
@facemaxxed pre/afters are more harmonious with his original face than this guy's pre/after
Lifting your lower eye lid straight can’t effect your harmony more than liteally having ur entire face filled with silicone

@LooksPSL What procedures did Taban do? Just lower eyelid retraction surgery and canthoplasty? Did he use spacer grafts for the lower eyelid retraction procedure?

Lifting your lower eye lid straight can’t effect your harmony than liteally having ur entire face filled with silicone
lol harmony is not about volume of areas affected, even just one tiny thing can change ur entire harmony, like changing ur canthal tilt from negative to positive, while getting jaw, chin etc. fillers still remain it intact. its not about number of procedures either.. im not saying facemaxxed looks harmonious, but even his results look "less off" than this guys results

Looks terrible to me like if it were a shitty morph., gotta wait for the swelling.

Last edited:
I personally think Asian eyes look good on him lmao but Im interested to see the final result either way you have to be coping if you don’t think he’s going to look better after the final result

@cocainecowboy take a look u tard coper

this was the guy right after the procedure
taban says 6 fuckin weeks to see final result, 1 week is nothinl its clearly swelled, no almond eye surgery ends up like OPS pic, its CLEARLY still swelled as fuck

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2012
We'll have to see final results when the swelling goes down

From meh eye area to shitty eye area, hope it's just the swelling

@cocainecowboy take a look u tard coper

this was the guy right after the procedure
taban says 6 fuckin weeks to see final result, 1 week is nothinl its clearly swelled, no almond eye surgery ends up like OPS pic, its CLEARLY still swelled as fuck

View attachment 191324

Ops result is better than this IMO

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and PubertyMaxxer
Now his body count will be in the thousands; worth every penny

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
This shit gonna look good in a month, gratz OP, u r a real looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Now he’s just 4-5 surgeries from ascension