Lord Nibba may be sentenced to prison

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It’s true, he assaulted a woman outside a club. He’s in court and everything. Pray to him and pray for him.

• Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997
srs? the court things is real?

s

sauce?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and ChoSeungHui
Post pics

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
A message from @Swagwaffle:

unban him so can talk to him

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Sounds like him jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
He’ll probably try and seduce a female Stacy prison guard tbh and escape that way

"Beat the shit out of ONE WOMAN OUTSIDE OF A BAR AND THIS SHIT HAPPENS"
why? -> "She was looking at me for too long and standing in my personal place. I was like a cornered animal and lashed out"

Lord Nibba being blackpilled to death mixed with narcy/autism clearly affected his civil behaviors.

"About to go in for my appointment boys wish me luck"
-> "Well gents, I spent 30 minutes explaining the concept of Chad and LMS theory. Today is a manic day so I rambled the entire time
Hopefully I get my fucking adderall"

"Fuck this gay earth. Fuck women. Fuck psychiatrists. Fuck going outside. This is why I don't leave my house anymore. What's the point? When everyone around u is a subhuman whiteknight or faggot. I can't relate to normal motherfuckers anymore. All an act. Wish more people were mentally ill so I could have a real conversation instead of all the he said she said Bullshit"

https://lookism.net/Thread-Aspie-Courts-now-forcing-me-to-go-to-psychiatrist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Zeta ascended, Bennett and 12 others
why? -> "She was looking at me for too long and standing in my personal place. I was like a cornered animal and lashed out"

Lord Nibba being blackpilled to death mixed with narcy/autism clearly affected his civil behaviors.

-> "Well gents, I spent 30 minutes explaining the concept of Chad and LMS theory. Today is a manic day so I rambled the entire time

"Fuck this gay earth. Fuck women. Fuck psychiatrists. Fuck going outside. This is why I don't leave my house anymore. What's the point? When everyone around u is a subhuman whiteknight or faggot. I can't relate to normal motherfuckers anymore. All an act. Wish more people were mentally ill so I could have a real conversation instead of all the he said she said Bullshit"

what blackpill do to people

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Krezo and Dude420

this is why the blackpill is not for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: JovanD and Dude420
Good one less chad to worry about.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Edi, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others

Nibba's brain was always a big fat dominos pizza but this is something else

• +1
Reactions: JovanD, Deleted member 176, Krezo and 2 others
based

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
He’s being forced to see a psyche by the court. Some oldcel judge is making him.
This is what happens when ogre maxxed 6”4 giants get blackpilled. They have the earthly vessels capable of wrecking havoc and damage upon Normies, and they aren’t condemned for it. Nib will be a jail house enforcer in all likliehood

He’s being forced to see a psyche by the court. Some oldcel judge is making him.
This is what happens when ogre maxxed 6”4 giants get blackpilled. They have the earthly vessels capable of wrecking havoc and damage upon Normies, and they aren’t condemned for it. Nib will be a jail house enforcer in all likliehood
whats the sex like bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
type S to spit on that roastie

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It's fault of those lying to him that he's an alpha Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Always sucks getting caught for assault.

It's fault of those lying to him that he's an alpha Chad
Implying he’s not? When he had a jb gf and slays regularly? Da fuq?

Implying he’s not? When he had a jb gf and slays regularly? Da fuq?
No he is not you beta men orbiting faggot did you suck his dick yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
No he is not you beta men orbiting faggot did you suck his dick yet
If Nibba and I, at 6”4 and 6”2 ogremaxxed respectively, met you irl, you would be our pet. So watch your mouth

If Nibba and I, at 6”4 and 6”2 ogremaxxed respectively, met you irl, you would be our pet. So watch your mouth
You would suck my dick and lick my anus respectively

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 1560 and 7 others
beating a women is kinda fcked up ngl especially if it was for no reason at all

if she was ugly, then i could care less tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, buflek and Deleted member 656
He looked into the abyss

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, fobos, pisslord and 2 others
Not surprising he was always mentai unstable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dude420, JovanD and Deleted member 656

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, kobecel, Dude420 and 1 other person

Why do people always get this wrong. It is "I couldn't care less". Saying you could care less implies that you could care less, meaning you still care about it somewhat. By saying you couldn't care less it implies is is physically impossible for you to care less about it because you don't care about it whatsoever. Your caring level is already at 0 and it can't go any lower.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and KrissKross
Why do people always get this wrong. It is "I couldn't care less". Saying you could care less implies that you could care less, meaning you still care about it somewhat. By saying you couldn't care less it implies is is physically impossible for you to care less about it because you don't care about it whatsoever. Your caring level is already at 0 and it can't go any lower.
I had to work so hard to not reply saying exactly what you did. I hate low IQ people tbh

U should give her $500 to cheer her up.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, mojopin, kobecel and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and mojopin
I changed my mind about him
He's a total beast
@knajjd free him immediately tbh

• +1
  • JFL