Lorsss' eyebrow growth guide

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
the eye area is the most important thing in human look, in fact when you talk to a person you look into his eyes. The appearance of the eye depends on the orbit bone, for example round orbital rims cause feminine eyes (that means high set eyebrows, eyelid exposure, lack of browridge and arched eyebrows)

good-shaped orbital rims give you low-set straight eyebrows, like the guy on the left.

If you look like the guy on right you can improve your eyebrows like this:

apply minoxidil (optionally castor oil) on the lower part of the eyebrow, so new hair will start growing and you will get low-set eyebrows. Also put minoxidil in the inner part of the eyebrows so they will be less far from each other.

You can apply the black makeup pen in theese places as temporary looksmaxing.

Finally shave the unibrow hair, because it is very unattractive

this image shows how you can reshape (with minoxdil or makeup pen) your eyebrows to fake hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Linkzo9, Alexanderr, Mewisthekey and 5 others
the eye area is the most important thing in human look, in fact when you talk to a person you look into his eyes. The appearance of the eye depends on the orbit bone, for example round orbital rims cause feminine eyes (that means high set eyebrows, eyelid exposure, lack of browridge and arched eyebrows)
View attachment 25833View attachment 25834

good-shaped orbital rims give you low-set straight eyebrows, like the guy on the left.

apply minoxidil (optionally castor oil) on the lower part of the eyebrow, so new hair will start growing and you will get low-set eyebrows. Also put minoxidil in the inner part of the eyebrows so they will be less far from each other.

this image shows how you can reshape (with minoxdil or makeup pen) your eyebrows to fake hunter eyes.

View attachment 25836
I'm doing this atm ngl. We'll see how it looks by the end of the Summer if I'm lucky.

How the fuck does hair growth fraud a good brow ridge? Seems like a load of shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Autist, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
How the fuck does hair growth fraud a good brow ridge? Seems like a load of shit tbh
Yeah ngl it’s over for that dude unless he gets supraorbital implants

@dodt

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Extra Chromosome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DarknLost and androidcel
JFL at fake hunter eyes.

Eyebrows are very important

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Yeah ngl it’s over for that dude unless he gets supraorbital implants
Any before/after photos of this? I've never seen it besides that one forehead implant photo.

if you have a round eyebrow, you can make it straight by filling the lower part of the eyebrow through minoxidil and makeup pen.

then a lower eyebrow is more attractive

what about careprost/latisse?

I think you can add the fact that Eppley does surgery to lower the eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I think you can add the fact that Eppley does surgery to lower the eyebrows
I know Doctir Eppley can apply an inplant that expands the browridge forward.
are you sure Epply also offers supraorbital implants to get low-set eyebrows?

a
I know Doctir Eppley can apply an inplant that expands the browridge forward.
are you sure Epply also offers supraorbital implants to get low-set eyebrows?
Yes he confirmed it to me. You need to use a tissue expander first for 6 weeks to create the new tissue. It also costs more

lol @ putting minoxidil near your eyes

What does it mean if you have a mixture of both? Let's say, low-set eyebrows but arched, or low-set straight eyebrows but eyelid exposure?

View attachment 25836
Applying minox on the eyebrows is extremely risky too,since if it gets in your eye you are fucked

Best brand of castor oil?

trash post because i have upper eye lid exposure with decent ridge

trash post because i have upper eye lid exposure with decent ridge
I didn't mean that upper eyelid exposure and low set browridge are mutually exclusive.
obviously if you have 0 fat under the browridge, the eyelid will be exposed

I didn't mean that upper eyelid exposure and low set browridge are mutually exclusive.
obviously if you have 0 fat under the browridge, the eyelid will be exposed
my bad dude good post nonetheless

View attachment 25836
Can you kick start new eyebrow growth with minox and then maintain with castor oil or peppermint oil? Or is minox something you gotta use for life?

cope, just pluck ur eyebrows

Can you kick start new eyebrow growth with minox and then maintain with castor oil or peppermint oil? Or is minox something you gotta use for life?
both castor oil and minox are life-long treatments.
both castor oil and minox have no side effects, they may decrease collagen production locally, but if you do collagen maxing (red light or retin-A) you shouldnt care about that.
in my experience castor oil is much more effective than minox.

Link to study?
I dont remember, anyway minoxidil, castor oil and bimatoprost (also called latisse) work in the same way: they dilate blood vessels so the hair follicle gets more nutrient.
try all of them on yourself and find out which is the most effective.
on me the most effective is castor oil

I dont remember, anyway minoxidil, castor oil and bimatoprost (also called latisse) work in the same way: they dilate blood vessels so the hair follicle gets more nutrient.
try all of them on yourself and find out which is the most effective.
on me the most effective is castor oil
when talking about beard growth i've only heard about minoxidil, but does castor oil work as well?

caster oil is cope, didnt work for me at all