Lose all the bloating in under 4 hours (BLOATCELS GTFIH)

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
Ok bloatlords

Water retention in face is one of the most important things that looksmins you. It could easily make you look pounds heavier than you really are. There are only three ways to get rid of it.

1) Shit ton of water. Drink it. Daily.
2) Dont eat too much sodium. Too much salty food bad bro
3) Take diuretics AKA water pills. This shit removes all water and sodium out of you so fucking effectively.

Personally, diuretics is the best way. Try not to do it daily, and make sure to still drink water to stay hydrated. They make you pee a lot, and that's the only downside. Today I had to go out of classroom about five times, and I was probably getting weird looks by others already. Usually, they take effect about an hour in, and you constantly pee for about an hour or two. Except to go to the bathroom about 4-6 times. Everytime it will feel like you are pissing out the devil from your body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, IWantToMax and Lorsss
my eye area was bloating because i had like pink eye or sum a few days ago.

never have i looked worse.

There are plenty of other ways to lose bloat. Dropping all carbohydrate from your diet for example will cause you to drop a ton of water as carbs cause you to hold water. When people start keto or a fast, they initially (like in the first 2-3 days) feel a lot slimmer and lose a lot of weight which causes a surge of motivation, however most of this weight is just water being dropped by the body.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, middayshowers, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Low carb, low cals the day before you need to look facially the best. Long term results = weightloss

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Not even mentioning the word 'potassium' in an anti-bloat thread = shit thread.

Potassium regulates sodium intake. If you don't take much sodium, potassium shouldn't be that needed.

Best dieuritc is coffe nglll

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
so that means i can't eat bananas or shakes has banana ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
so that means i can't eat bananas or shakes has banana ?
Potassium is good for regulating sodium in your body. It will be helpful. It wont have effect if your sodium intake is low to start with, but it will never make you more bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Its not the best, nor is it good. It's much better than nothing tho
Tbh i pissed 10 times in an houe after drinkjng its best br0 legit son

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sauna is also legit to drop some water weight in your face

but I will buy again some diuretics I feel they're legit to flush out bloat, at Christmas they will be helpful to help me looking good

Potassium regulates sodium intake. If you don't take much sodium, potassium shouldn't be that needed.
Why even bother with that low sodium bs if it all really just comes down to sodium-potassium balance? You can eat a shitton of sodium every day and still not be bloated excessively if you get enough potassium (and water).

Last edited:
carbs and sugar bloat you

Just close your mouth, do exercises and pray for good fat distribution

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946