Loser "goes" his own way because of utter Tinder failure

"Back in the old days", people had to start looking for a spouse from an early age. They had to look for spouse material and act like spouse material in their teens so they would get married by very early 20's. Now, with no pressure to marry, girls and guys are saying why the fuck should I try to settle with a spouse right now at 17 when I could take a Chad cock / Stacy sirloin world tour for the next 10 years? The result? Good men get ignored and depressed, and majority of girls become addicted to Chad cock, when there isn't enough for them all.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
"Back in the old days", people had to start looking for a spouse from an early age. They had to look for spouse material and act like spouse material in their teens so they would get married by very early 20's. Now, with no pressure to marry, girls and guys are saying why the fuck should I try to settle with a spouse right now at 17 when I could take a Chad cock / Stacy sirloin world tour for the next 10 years? The result? Good men get ignored and depressed, and majority of girls become addicted to Chad cock, when there isn't enough for them all.
Exactly