Losing bloat

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
I look pretty shitty now even when lean because that was after a few days of starving myself with no pump so I look small as fuck. Still thought it was a cool comparison. Being bloated sucks. I'm not done yet, still have bloat/fat to lose. Once I do that then carb back up it will be glorious.

bloat

less bloat

@ZUZZCEL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Steve bachall, Demir, mojopin and 6 others
From chad to chad

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Steve bachall, OLDMATE212334 and 2 others
nice physique man, how long did it take you

nice physique man, how long did it take you
9 months of lifting now. Where I started:

in that I had been doing calisthenics for 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
unfortunate fat distribution. have you looked into bucal fat reduction surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Vishnuk
Mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: x30001
What bf% are you in the less bloated one

alot of people regret buccal fat reduction, makes you look old af eventually, augmentation of cheekbones usually helps with hollowing out cheeks.

Sucking popsicles too lol, sounds retarded but studies have shown that Kids who eat popsicles have lower levels of buccal fat.
Popsicle Panniculitis, side effects post swelling kids develop dimples and have reduction in cheek fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
damn tren really does make you look lower bf then you actually are lol

crazy progress tho, wasnt expecting you to look like that in the after pic, you look loads different from ur last cut.

He has substantius cheek fat and his buccal fat storages are messed up kinda, buccal fat pad removal is supposed to be a last resort. removing buccal fat at young age causes you to age terribly.

@jefferson Look into kybella injections into your cheeks. you prob cant afford it tho lol. just look into when ur more financially stable

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, samm735 and Vitruvian
damn tren really does make you look lower bf then you actually are lol

crazy progress tho, wasnt expecting you to look like that in the after pic, you look loads different from ur last cut.

He has substantius cheek fat and his buccal fat storages are messed up kinda, buccal fat pad removal is supposed to be a last resort. removing buccal fat at young age causes you to age terribly.

@jefferson Look into kybella injections into your cheeks. you prob cant afford it tho lol. just look into when ur more financially stable
Yeah I can't afford shit lol, and I have always had that face fat. I'm not done this cut yet though, still have another 3-4 weeks to go. Maybe if I can just get low enough the face fat will fuck off.

Yeah I can't afford shit lol, and I have always had that face fat. I'm not done this cut yet though, still have another 3-4 weeks to go. Maybe if I can just get low enough the face fat will fuck off.

how much tren are you taking currently? do you notice your skin getting worse?

Look into kybella injections into your cheeks. you prob cant afford it tho lol. just look into when ur more financially stable
Thought people did this on their chin, it works with cheeks too?

• +1
Reactions: ChiseledFace
alot of people regret buccal fat reduction, makes you look old af eventually, augmentation of cheekbones usually helps with hollowing out cheeks.

Sucking popsicles too lol, sounds retarded but studies have shown that Kids who eat popsicles have lower levels of buccal fat.
Popsicle Panniculitis, side effects post swelling kids develop dimples and have reduction in cheek fat.
time to popsiclemaxx

Thought people did this on their chin, it works with cheeks too?

Yes you can get Kybella injections into the subcutaneous fat in the face above the mandible. Kybella is only approved for a small area under the chin and is technically not even supposed to be injected in the lateral submentum below the ramus per the prescribing information (the white packet that comes with it.) Many practitioners deviate from this but are still reluctant to go above the mandible.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
how much tren are you taking currently? do you notice your skin getting worse?
Took that pic 3 days ago I think, was on 210mg/wk of tren. Since yesterday I've been on 350mg/wk of tren. Do not notice my skin getting worse if anything the opposite. I'm sure it will catch up to me if I stay on tren long enough though. Been on it like 3 weeks so far I think.

You resemble the natty mma fighter Paulo Costa when you are bloated.

Slayer

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
damn, what % of bf when you bloat? look like my body now

what's your wrist size and current bf?

Mirin the fact you avoided all cosmetic Tren sides (acne/hairloss/gyno). Also mirin physique

You still taking prami for prolactin control?

• +1
Mirin the fact you avoided all cosmetic Tren sides (acne/hairloss/gyno). Also mirin physique

You still taking prami for prolactin control?
Yeah up to 1mg per day of prami. I seem to tolerate prami very well. Some people end up puking when they take 0.2mgs lol. The only time I had an adverse reaction to prami was when I went straight from taking 0.2 per day to 0.8 per day and then I just got extreme fatigue and mild nausea but didn't puke or anything like that.

I have only been on tren for 3 weeks, and only plan to do another 2. I'm still gonna be on at least half a gram of gear throughout the entire summer though just to mog to fuck out of everyone.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Chaddiest of chads on this site tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Demir
Might have missed it but height? Praying I'm taller cause I can't handle how much your physique mogs mine.

Yeah up to 1mg per day of prami. I seem to tolerate prami very well. Some people end up puking when they take 0.2mgs lol. The only time I had an adverse reaction to prami was when I went straight from taking 0.2 per day to 0.8 per day and then I just got extreme fatigue and mild nausea but didn't puke or anything like that.

I have only been on tren for 3 weeks, and only plan to do another 2. I'm still gonna be on at least half a gram of gear throughout the entire summer though just to mog to fuck out of everyone.

way too much prami for the dosage, and youre taking it way too early. took me 3-4 months on the acetate ester to end up with prolactin related issues.

way too much prami for the dosage, and youre taking it way too early. took me 3-4 months on the acetate ester to end up with prolactin related issues.
Because we are all equally sensitive to prolactin amirite? I had to go that high to avoid prolactin issues, they hit me fast.

great job brother
did you do anything other than reducing bf% ?

great job brother
did you do anything other than reducing bf% ?
Stopped eating junkfood on a daily basis, now I only do a few times a week.

Because we are all equally sensitive to prolactin amirite? I had to go that high to avoid prolactin issues, they hit me fast.

how would you know if you took it to avoid the issues? should be on the E ester then for more stable bloods

how would you know if you took it to avoid the issues? should be on the E ester then for more stable bloods
I was on .2 from the get go then 0.5, was fine for a week but then lost all agression, sex drive and took forever to cum. Going to 1 mg fixed that. I'm pinning the ace daily too.

no cosmetic sides from tren? any preventive measures?

how much test do you use?

long esters or prop + ace?

good job btw , chad

• +1
no cosmetic sides from tren? any preventive measures?

how much test do you use?

long esters or prop + ace?

good job btw , chad
300 test E per week.

Tren is ace only did 3 weeks and I'm quitting it today cause I got some health stuff I gotta work through and can't be on tren while doing so. I'll get back on tren and do a proper run in the summer though.

how do u brew?

inject through syringe filters into pre sterilized vial?

or do u have some equipment?

And I already made that guide. https://looksmax.org/threads/homebrew-steroids-on-a-budget-guide.17433/

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
300 test E per week.

Tren is ace only did 3 weeks and I'm quitting it today cause I got some health stuff I gotta work through and can't be on tren while doing so. I'll get back on tren and do a proper run in the summer though.

And I already made that guide. https://looksmax.org/threads/homebrew-steroids-on-a-budget-guide.17433/

this ralox is for puberal gyno or u got it from test e ?

which ai and how much ?

Im planning a cycle myself , I am older than you but definitely less muscular need to catch up

do u use fin/dut btw?

Last edited:
  • +1
this ralox is for puberal gyno or u got it from test e ?

which ai and how much ?

Im planning a cycle myself , I am older than you but definitely less muscular need to catch up

do u use fin/dut btw?
Pubertal gyno that got worse in my left nipple from nandrolone (npp). Test E has never given me gyno

I'm taking 2mg Aromasin on injection days which is a very small amount. I'm adding in 200mg Masteron enanthate which will take a few weeks to kick in but once it does I won't need ai because Masteron blocks estrogen at the receptor level. So then I'll be on 300mg/wk testE and 200mg/wk mastE. Currently using the same test I made in that guide ^.

No I don't use fin or dut.