Losing bodyfat even if you are skinny

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Is it a good idea? Im 85kg rn and my optimal weight is 90-100. Should i train for another year and then lose bf? Or lose bf now and build up muscles until i reach my optimal weight?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
85 kg is very heavy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and hebbewem
You could do a mini cut or try to maintain weight while gaining muscle and losing fat before lean bulking.

its all depends on
- are still horny/sex driven at low bf?
- do you have bones? i personlly look better a littble bit bloated cause my GONIAL ANGLE is too high (this is the key)
- are you going after MILF (being huge jacked) or slim teenagers (low bf prettyboy)

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 656
So u mean eat at my calorie maintenance and train? Would this help tho

Yes, you actually can gain muscle and lose fat while weighing the same but everything has to be on point and you have to be closer to a beginner. And it won’t last long maybe 8-12 weeks I think.

Pre-gymcelling you'd expect a 10% body fat guy at that height to be something like 140 - 150 lbs.
150 lbs? Thats like 70kg? Thats too skinny bro
Gnu1rbdlbtm11

This guy is 6'4 and 95kg(210 lbs) with low bf. Thats optimal for me. But my question is, if i should bulk now and cut later, or cut now and LEAN bulk after

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoBodyWorld and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 656
150 lbs? Thats like 70kg? Thats too skinny bro
Yeah it is, but if you aren't gymcelled you're not lean at 85 kg. That'd be over a year of lifting.

85 kgs is not heavy. For you at 6'4 heavy would be like 110kg
85 kg without any muscle mass would be something like 20-25% body fat on a non-gymcelled 6'4" dude.

By heavy I mean high body fat.

• +1
Yeah it is, but if you aren't gymcelled you're not lean at 85 kg. That'd be over a year of lifting.

85 kg without any muscle mass would be something like 20-25% body fat on a non-gymcelled 6'4" dude.

Im training since last last january. I was very skinny back then and i dirty bulked so hard. I have ~20% bf now

• +1
  • +1

Cope 85kg at 6'4 is average. 90kg is minimum

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Pietrosiek
Dude he fight at 84 kg. Hes cutting at leas 6kgs if not 8-10. This is 100kgs at 6'4 of Jon jones
View attachment 257689

He is. If he wasnt he would fight at 170.
Looks a lot bigger in that picture.

There's no way that's skinny.

Skinny is young Chico

~6'3" and no more than 160 lbs

Or Lil Peep

~6'2" and probably 145 lbs range

Looks a lot bigger in that picture.

There's no way that's skinny.

Skinny is young Chico

View attachment 257690

~6'3" and no more than 160 lbs

Or Lil Peep

View attachment 257692

~6'2" and probably 145 lbs range
Thats other dude. First is adesanya. 2nd is Jon jones. Chico is skinny af. Adesanya is called skinny af. I weight 75kg at 6'1.5 and im skeleton tier.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 656
I weight 75kg at 6'1.5 and im skeleton tier.
More to do with fat distribution than the weight itself.

I looked skinny in clothes at 200 lbs because all my fat is around my waist and upper back.

But you're not legit 'skinny' unless you're sub 12% body fat.

More to do with fat distribution than the weight itself.

I looked skinny in clothes at 200 lbs because all my fat is around my waist and upper back.

But you're not legit 'skinny' unless you're sub 12% body fat.
no. I should weight 85kgs at least. Most guys at my height are heavier than me and im getting everpowered easly. Ba i have troubles with strong foids with pure power. Thats why for me speed is the most important but i lack so muc weight and raw power

• +1
no. I should weight 85kgs at least. Most guys at my height are heavier than me and im getting everpowered easly. Ba i have troubles with strong foids with pure power. Thats why for me speed is the most important but i lack so muc weight and raw power
Big bulky Polak warriors

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Pre-gymcelling you'd expect a 10% body fat guy at that height to be something like 140 - 150 lbs.
facts
i was literally 100lb at 10% pre gymcelling at 5'9. the "only 20 pounds of lifetime muscle gain" meme that Rippetoe and them teach is based on the assumption that you are like 150-160 lean when u start, which few people are.

• +1