Losing hair on the side of my head JFL

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
WTF, anyone else have this?

• So Sad
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
I have the same thing. One side of my temples is possibly thinner.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Think it's called retrograde hairloss, or something like that. Also you may have been born like that, like me and all of my siblings. But yours is a lot worse than ours.

Maybe I'll just grow out my hair. This has developed in the last 4 months as well. Going to have fucking 4 hairs left on my head by the end of the year.

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy and Soulsmaxx
Maybe I'll just grow out my hair. This has developed in the last 4 months as well. Going to have fucking 4 hairs left on my head by the end of the year.
Stressing over it isn't gonna help. But yeah, grow it out. That's what I did as a kid, grew a curly bowl cut. But now I have a buzz because of sports + I shave my head due to religion.

I think scalp massage might work but idk. i kinda have this on right sid and my hair used to look this when i didnt eat a lot so i suspect not enougg caliries affects hair

Whatever it is, it can be fixed easily as long as its not androgen related

Whatever it is, it can be fixed easily as long as its not androgen related

Already on fin, had a blood test, doc said everything was fine. This is just destiny

Already on fin, had a blood test, doc said everything was fine. This is just destiny
Take hair supplement pills + start minox on that area ?
Tbh worst case just get an undercut

over m8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
My hair looks a bit like that on the sides, always has. You could try scalp massaging with peppermint and rosemary oils to boost circulation and stimulate some hair growth. Otherwise consider minoxidil for topical application maybe.

It'a nothing bro. You can hide the side hairloss by hitting a great fade. You are not balding from the top and this is what matters the most

It'a nothing bro. You can hide the side hairloss by hitting a great fade. You are not balding from the top and this is what matters the most
I am balding from the top, nw 2.5, and i cant cut my hair short on the sides because I have permanent scaring from a fungal infection on the right side of my head since 7. Its a fucked up situation