[Serious] Losing my virginity tommorow. Non-virgins GTFIH

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
78d 20h 19m

daddy has got the goods... 😎
Condoms. AKA, the Buzz Kill. Obviously you can't do raw, because you need to be super carefull and stuff. But I can tell you already, at least for most it is so. Condomless/raw sex is the best, condom sex is much much worse then raw. in every way. Condom always cut of the bloodflow to much for me, and other stuff also. Stupid things, but better they exist for don't wanna risk getting pregnancy.

Last edited:
elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
68d 10h 54m
just be rough with her and act like you don't give a fuck about her wellbeing
lmao just wtf
you're overanalysing and it looks beta as fuck.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
47d 5h 1m
girls don't have a refractory period like we do
Refractory period is a bullshit myth srs. Most men are just not fucking women they like that much or they are low T.

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Zeus Himself
Time online
41d 8h 52m
Refractory period is a bullshit myth srs. Most men are just not fucking women they like that much or they are low T.
definitely not a myth. But for me it's like 10 min when I'm really horny not 1h like they say.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
47d 5h 1m
definitely not a myth. But for me it's like 10 min when I'm really horny not 1h like they say.
Experiments with male ability to orgasm are all over the map with some demonstrating barely any delay in ability to feel arousal. You can argue the ability to return straight back to fucking is individualistic, but that isn't proof of some supposed male refractory period.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
78d 20h 19m
just be rough with her and act like you don't give a fuck about her wellbeing
lmao just wtf
you're overanalysing and it looks beta as fuck.
It's going to be his first time. So lol on: rough, don't give a fuck, not overanalyzing it. Obviously the first time, one will do the opposite.

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Chad
Time online
48d 12h 0m
Probbs going to be difficult, to make it a very good experience the first time. But worth the try.

Since you and she can't think anyways, when it's sexy time. FOR SURE! (brain shuts down, and intelligence drops to animal/retard levels)
I'll give VERY VERY simple and Short 2 tips (more you won't and can't remember then anyways + you should think as LITTLE as possible during sex anyways).
My tips:
1. SLOW DOWN, SLOWER
2. IT'S LOWER THEN YOU THINK/EXPECT
good advice ngl lol thanks bro

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

BRB MONEYMAXING FOR SURGERIES
Time online
11d 15h 3m
Yeah can someone tell me how sex feels like? What's the feeling being inside a pussy ? Youngcel asking

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
68d 10h 54m
It's going to be his first time. So lol on: rough, don't give a fuck, not overanalyzing it. Obviously the first time, one will do the opposite.
My first time I took tons of drugs to make it physically impossible to give a fuck and had a whale of a time (coincidentally the girl i was shagging was also a whale)

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

Je vais me pendre
Time online
25d 3m
If you're worried about not lasting long enough then you shouldn't pull your dick all the way out of her pussy when you thrust. Go all the way in such that your body makes contact with her clit and withdraw your dick only 1-2 inches max. The underside of your glans is the most sensitive part and gets the most stimulation when you are withdrawing your cock from the pussy hence you should minimise this motion. This technique also helps you to stimulate her clit with your pubic bone.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
47d 5h 1m
Yeah can someone tell me how sex feels like? What's the feeling being inside a pussy ? Youngcel asking
Overrated tbh. A vagina is basically just soft/wet tissue matter that you masturbate your penis with/fuck. At this point sex toys are advanced enough that most of the pleasure of real sex is more about knowing you are actually fucking a real person. Even that is overrated if you're just fucking some ugly bitch or whale.

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

Hikamaru Nakamura
Time online
45d 1h 40m
Viewing This Thread (EXPERTS: 837, Bluepilled: 5)

Tom2004

Tom2004

Apprentice
Time online
31d 5h 16m
record for proof or larp

FragileSwitch

FragileSwitch

Enthusiast
Time online
8d 8h 17m
Julius

Julius

acnecel
Time online
13d 18h 54m
Condoms. AKA, the Buzz Kill. Obviously you can't do raw, because you need to be super carefull and stuff. But I can tell you already, at least for most it is so. Condomless/raw sex is the best, condom sex is much much worse then raw. in every way. Condom always cut of the bloodflow to much for me, and other stuff also. Stupid things, but better they exist for don't wanna risk getting pregnancy.
You are probably using condoms that are too tight. You should buy condoms according to your girth

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

rage retard
Time online
15d 10h 3m
use a penis pump or jelq to improve erection quality right before you go

Lintyeel771

Lintyeel771

Trainee
Time online
1d 9h 6m
Touch her in the hot zones (nape of the neck, ears, breasts, inner thighs). Get her in the mood before going for the fuck. Also, don't worry about pleasing her. Girls worry more about them pleasing you than you pleasing them.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)