Losing my virginity tommorow. Non-virgins GTFIH

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Redpilled Chad
Disclaimer: This isn't some bragging thread i genuinely need some help/answers.

First of all i know this isn't the right forum to ask but i have no where to go to at this point. Tommorow i will go to my girlfriends house to finally lose my virginity. I could've done it earlier but because of covid i wasn't allowed to go to her house. Now i want to give myself but especially her a good experience of the first time, it is also her first time you know and i genuinely like her and want to hold on as long as possible.

1. On internet i've read shit like pleasure her first and let her reach orgasm first and yes i can do that i've done it earlier. But how is she gonna want to have sex with me when she already came? I mean i don't wanna hold that shit in i want to bust every ml of sperm in her i have, but isn't she gonna decline after she reached her shit? Is it still pleasureable for her to have sex after she reached orgasm?

2. I also came to the conclusion that the best position to get your virginity lost is or missionary or the cowgirl, which one should i choose? with the missionary i have more control but it will be harder because i probably have some problems finding the right entrance jfl. with the cowgirl position she has more control but maybe because of that i can't decide the pace and i might bust to quick.

3. I know dirty talk really turns girls on but i'm scared if i say it to her while fucking i'm gonna sound cringy i think its gonna turn her off instead of on. what should i say to her in what way?

That's it i think, i will edit the thread or post if any other question comes in mind. Also every tip is welcome.

I know there are a lot of funny fuckheads here that can't answer serious questions like normal people, if this is you just stfu if you don't have anything worthy to say.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kasanova, thecel, Deleted member 6191 and 18 others
@larsanova69 you've said you have a gf bro, help me out please.

idk, I am 22 khhv

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova, thecel, Deleted member 5694 and 15 others
Legit not proficient in this stuff and I don’t think it’s the best forum to ask but good luck to you man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Hero of the Imperium and DutchPrettyBoy
Legit not proficient in this stuff and I don’t think it’s the best forum to ask but good luck to you man
yeah i know but what i said i don't have anybody to go to except this forum jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Hero of the Imperium, s3-s3 and 1 other person
Every girl is different. Ask her what turns her on etc. Generally speaking most women get turned on by you touching them all over their body and groping tits ass hips etc. Also kiss her neck some women go crazy if you go for neck suck(be careful don't go too hard or it will leave a red mark) . After she gets wet and ready to fuck don't go too fast or you will cum fast. Go slowly and see how she reacts. If you're young or high T you might be able to ejaculate many times In a row like me. Use condom for obvious reasons. If you're a chronic masterbator/edger you might not be able to cum at all because you got used to your hand(happened to me first time I had sex). So yeah gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, thecel, Timelessbrah and 4 others
just go with the flow, your brain has been programmed to do this for hundreds of thousands of years.

because i probably have some problems finding the right entrance jfl

there is only one "entrance" lol. finger her first if you're so nervous about that.

in terms of protection imo the balance between pleasure and being safe is starting raw and putting a condom when you feel like you're ready to nut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Hero of the Imperium, RAITEIII and 3 others
1) yes, she will still feel pleasure after orgasm
2) start with missionary and then change, its pretty easy
3) don't dirty talk first time, you can try but see if she likes it and how much she likes it, some girls love really dirty stuff while others like more soft so maybe start soft.

Good Luck

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 6400 and 3 others
I would go for cowgirl at first time tbh, don't worry about busting too quickly

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and DutchPrettyBoy
Every girl is different. Ask her what turns her on etc. Generally speaking most women get turned on by you touching them all over their body and groping tits ass hips etc. Also kiss her neck some women go crazy if you go for neck suck(be careful don't go too hard or it will leave a red mark) . After she gets wet and ready to fuck don't go too fast or you will cum fast. Go slowly and see how she reacts. If you're young or high T you might be able to ejaculate many times In a row like me. Use condom for obvious reasons. If you're a chronic masterbator/edger you might not be able to cum at all because you got used to your hand(happened to me first time I had sex). So yeah gl
on average, how "loose" is v compared to the hand grip?

• +1
Reactions: Ritzz
Depends on girl. They are literally the same as men. Some have wide/long vaganas and others have short/thin. But the girl I fucked was average like it felt good but not too tight

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Lev Peshkov and DutchPrettyBoy
This seems so complicated I'll probably pass out of anxiety when I finally get to have sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, AgNaCl, Deleted member 6400 and 19 others
I know a friend he couldn't fuck his gf because of how tight she was. He tried 4 times

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Lev Peshkov
Depends on girl. They are literally the same as men. Some have wide/long vaganas and others have short/thin. But the girl I fucked was average like it felt good but not too tight
your descriptions sound like a science fiction for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Lev Peshkov
your descriptions sound like a science fiction for me
Bruh just like some men are 8 inches and others are 4 inches the average is 6 inches. Same shit is for women. What do you mean lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
I know a friend he couldn't fuck his gf because of how tight she was. He tried 4 times
I've read in my med book (I am med student and I know the whole anatomy of reproductive organs , including muscles, nerves, tissues, blood supply, BUT never seen on irl :feelsrope:) that girls vaginas can get large so it's probably she was not aroused enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and JizzFarmer
1. Women need a lot more foreplay and stimulation to become fully aroused so yes make sure you do that shit for enough time if you make her cum it's good most women can cum multiple times and they still enjoy sex afterwards. It is not like men, they are happy to bang after cumming usually. Just get her to suck you off or whatever and shell be ready again - plus if its before then at least she cums and you dont risk busting your nut fast and being a total letdown. If she came in foreplay you can nut with a more clear conscience.
2. I would go with missionary. Cowgirl is so hot and you cant control it it's easy to bust fast. If you cant find the hole jfl pretend to be playing with her pussy with your fingers and you can find the lay of the land she should be very wet by that point so will like it
3. Dont try dirty talk. You will be too in your head. That's advanced dick game not for virgins. You could say something basic like 'ah that feels so good' or 'you like how it feels when xyz' but I wouldn't bother just don't be silent like a robot make noises that show you're enjoying yourself

Just try to remember it's something natural that you already know instinctively how to do, focus on enjoying yourself but dont be a selfish lover!

Hope that helps I was in the same position once lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6191, JizzFarmer and 4 others
Bruh just like some men are 8 inches and others are 4 inches the average is 6 inches. Same shit is for women. What do you mean lmao
I know that bro, but like imagining experiencing that stuff is unrealistic for me

I've read in my med book (I am med student and I know the whole anatomy of reproductive organs , including muscles, nerves, tissues, blood supply, BUT never seen on irl :feelsrope:) that girls vaginas can get large so it's probably she was not aroused enough.
Yes they become enlarged the same way you get a boner. Their vaginas get a "boner" and it becomes erect aka becomes bigger to accommodate for the penis. Girls usually have a harder time getting "erect" than men tho.

imagine asking virgins on a forum about sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Hero of the Imperium, Lolcel and 10 others
thanks bro, yeah she likes me sucking her neck lol. always leave hickeys to eachother. i'm on nofap for my 3th day now to get some kind of feeling back lol. i've tried nofap multiple times so guess i'm okay.
just go with the flow, your brain has been programmed to do this for hundreds of thousands of years.

there is only one "entrance" lol. finger her first if you're so nervous about that.

in terms of protection imo the balance between pleasure and being safe is starting raw and putting a condom when you feel like you're ready to nut
oh jfl i've heard from other people its hard to find it or something lol. i don't think she wants me to fuck her without a condom so guess i'm out of luck on that one.
1) yes, she will still feel pleasure after orgasm
2) start with missionary and then change, its pretty easy
3) don't dirty talk first time, you can try but see if she likes it and how much she likes it, some girls love really dirty stuff while others like more soft so maybe start soft.

Good Luck
thanks bro! good advice about the dirty talk, will do. 🙏
why the missionary though? still deciding.
I would go for cowgirl at first time tbh, don't worry about busting too quickly
thanks bro can you elaborate please?

thanks bro, yeah she likes me sucking her neck lol. always leave hickeys to eachother. i'm on nofap for my 3th day now to get some kind of feeling back lol. i've tried nofap multiple times so guess i'm okay.

oh jfl i've heard from other people its hard to find it or something lol. i don't think she wants me to fuck her without a condom so guess i'm out of luck on that one.

Dont overthink, if she lays down go for the missionary, if she wants to go on top let her.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
If she's virgin. Wouldn't be there like blood leaking or sth when you fuck her for the first time?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, vodkacel and Deleted member 2658
imagine asking virgins on a forum about sex
you're one of the fuckheads i talked about. can you even read? The litteral title is Non-virgins GTFIH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

First of all i know this isn't the right forum to ask but i have no where to go to at this point. Tommorow i will go to my girlfriends house to finally lose my virginity. I could've done it earlier but because of covid i wasn't allowed to go to her house. Now i want to give myself but especially her a good experience of the first time, it is also her first time you know and i genuinely like her and want to hold on as long as possible.

1. On internet i've read shit like pleasure her first and let her reach orgasm first and yes i can do that i've done it earlier. But how is she gonna want to have sex with me when she already came? I mean i don't wanna hold that shit in i want to bust every ml of sperm in her i have, but isn't she gonna decline after she reached her shit? Is it still pleasureable for her to have sex after she reached orgasm?

2. I also came to the conclusion that the best position to get your virginity lost is or missionary or the cowgirl, which one should i choose? with the missionary i have more control but it will be harder because i probably have some problems finding the right entrance jfl. with the cowgirl position she has more control but maybe because of that i can't decide the pace and i might bust to quick.

3. I know dirty talk really turns girls on but i'm scared if i say it to her while fucking i'm gonna sound cringy i think its gonna turn her off instead of on. what should i say to her in what way?

That's it i think, i will edit the thread or post if any other question comes in mind. Also every tip is welcome.

I know there are a lot of funny fuckheads here that can't answer serious questions like normal people, if this is you just stfu if you don't have anything worthy to say.
For better intimacy, definetly missionary.

Besides if you have a good dick(over 6inches in length and 5inches in girth) or don't have ED, you shouldn't worry at all.

Lots of girls, especcially naturally submissive, like to be dominated like slight choking, asssmacks in doggy etc.

Gl OP

• +1
If she's virgin. Wouldn't be there like blood leaking or sth when you fuck her for the first time?
some people have that yes but not everybody i've read.

I'm just curious about the first point.. How can a girl reach orgasm before sex?

I know that foreplay plays a big role in sex but I didn't know it could lead to a female orgasm.
Where have you read and what kind of foreplay is involved?

Thanks and good luck, u will be fine

1. Women need a lot more foreplay and stimulation to become fully aroused so yes make sure you do that shit for enough time if you make her cum it's good most women can cum multiple times and they still enjoy sex afterwards. It is not like men, they are happy to bang after cumming usually. Just get her to suck you off or whatever and shell be ready again - plus if its before then at least she cums and you dont risk busting your nut fast and being a total letdown. If she came in foreplay you can nut with a more clear conscience.
2. I would go with missionary. Cowgirl is so hot and you cant control it it's easy to bust fast. If you cant find the hole jfl pretend to be playing with her pussy with your fingers and you can find the lay of the land she should be very wet by that point so will like it
3. Dont try dirty talk. You will be too in your head. That's advanced dick game not for virgins. You could say something basic like 'ah that feels so good' or 'you like how it feels when xyz' but I wouldn't bother just don't be silent like a robot make noises that show you're enjoying yourself

Just try to remember it's something natural that you already know instinctively how to do, focus on enjoying yourself but dont be a selfish lover!

Hope that helps I was in the same position once lol
defenitely helps bro thanks! :love:

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
Dont overthink, if she lays down go for the missionary, if she wants to go on top let her.
damn yeah didn't even think about it this way lol.

Regarding your first question; girls have multiple orgasms, they don’t just cum once and call it a night like men.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and DutchPrettyBoy

hard to elaborate, depends on the girl really, just trust your instincts bro, also about busting too quickly, I have opposite problem tbh (very rare for a girl to cum later than me), so I'm not the right one to ask

the thing is if your dick is working properly, u can nut and then go for a second round later

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 6512
For better intimacy, definetly missionary.

Besides if you have a good dick(over 6inches in length and 5inches in girth) or don't have ED, you shouldn't worry at all.

Lots of girls, especcially naturally submissive, like to be dominated like slight choking, asssmacks in doggy etc.

Gl OP
My dick is pretty fucked ngl especially the girth. its like 5.9x4.2. yeah i won't choke her to the point that her head gets red but i will defenitely grab her neck so she feels dominated jfl. thanks bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
54D0452D 6AE6 494F BEBE 263C14167B97

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Dionysus, Lolcel and 3 others
what's the girl psl just interested?
i'm a bad rater but in my eyes she could easily model now and after puberty even more (she's 14) she's gonna grow to 5'9 she said some time ago.

My dick is pretty fucked ngl especially the girth. its like 5.9x4.2. yeah i won't choke her to the point that her head gets red but i will defenitely grab her neck so she feels dominated jfl. thanks bro.
And stimulate the clitoris, good for semi-dicklets and turbodicklets👌🏿

• +1
hard to elaborate, depends on the girl really, just trust your instincts bro, also about busting too quickly, I have opposite problem tbh (very rare for a girl to cum later than me), so I'm not the right one to ask

the thing is if your dick is working properly, u can nut and then go for a second round later
yeah i hope to do that tbh. dick will probably hurt a bit though :lul:

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
are u going to fuck without condom? im not scared of losing my virginity at all tbh. i highly recommend taking phenibut so u can last longer

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
I thought you lost your virginity long time ago ngl

• Hmm...
i'm a bad rater but in my eyes she could easily model now and after puberty even more (she's 14) she's gonna grow to 5'9 she said some time ago.
crap I forget how young users here are. I feel like an old man here at 22:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amateur11, Adreyan, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
are u going to fuck without condom? im not scared of losing my virginity at all tbh. i highly recommend taking phenibut so u can last longer
yeah its to late to take shit like phenibut, cialis or viagra because i simply don't have it at home lol. i will drink some cofee for a little energy boost though :feelsez:

im gonna go with a condom.

I thought you lost your virginity long time ago ngl
nope, i have only gotten blowjobs from 2 different girls. my gf and my ex from 2 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
yeah its to late to take shit like phenibut, cialis or viagra because i simply don't have it at home lol. i will drink some cofee for a little energy boost though :feelsez:
Take L Arginin and Vitamin C, increases blood flow and your dick will get a harder erection👌🏿

• +1
tbh you gotta decide if you want to cum a lot or want to last longer
i dont think u should fap today so u'll cum more tomorrow, but i will come sooner obviously

my slayer friend said he lets the girl suck him off first, then he eats out the girl after (3-8 mins) and then when he re-gains energy they start fucking

i think it must be pretty bad to eat out a girl immediately after u cum. in my case i lose every interest in sex after cumming, idk how males like having a second or even third round

• +1