Losing my virginity tommorow. Non-virgins GTFIH

My dick is pretty fucked ngl especially the girth. its like 5.9x4.2. yeah i won't choke her to the point that her head gets red but i will defenitely grab her neck so she feels dominated jfl. thanks bro.

It is a myth that every woman likes being choked. Many love it but a lot HATE it and it turns them off. Definitely not something to do the first time you have sex with someone and it is something to either ask about or slowly work up to and gauge her reaction. Of course if she says she wants it or puts your hand on her throat then go ahead but be careful and don't do it hard they like it mainly from a psychological point of view but some indeed like the asphyxiation (still not worth it for me I only ever do it reasonably gently no way am I going to prison for killing some bish in a freak sexual accident)

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Romnel
I'm just curious about the first point.. How can a girl reach orgasm before sex?

I know that foreplay plays a big role in sex but I didn't know it could lead to a female orgasm.
Where have you read and what kind of foreplay is involved?

Thanks and good luck, u will be fine
foreplay is fingering her before and stimulating the clitoris. if you do it long enough she will come. isn't the same with everybody though.

thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Masterix
Biggest turn on is kissing her neck (biting) when you’re behind her (grind on her) and holding her body or boobs. TRUST ME

• +1
Reactions: saltii131, Masterix and DutchPrettyBoy
TALES FROM THE BASEMENT.

IT’S OVER.

Is it still pleasureable for her to have sex after she reached orgasm?
I'd say so but who gives a shit. Just fuck her brains out

best position to get your virginity lost is or missionary or the cowgirl, which one should i choose?
Just go with the flow, if she wants cowgirl you'll know it. Otherwise do missionary.

I know dirty talk really turns girls on but i'm scared if i say it to her while fucking i'm gonna sound cringy
That comes with practice bro. My first time I was so nervous I couldnt even talk. When you get more relaxed you just say whatevr is on your mind- that's dirty talk.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Why you didn't bang them?
i only went one time to her house and that was 2 weeks after i asked her to be my gf jfl. after that covid came and i wasn't allowed to go to her house so no fucks.

i did basically everything with my ex from 2 years ago but she told me she was to young to have sex lol. what a bitch ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adreyan and Deleted member 616
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Take L Arginin and Vitamin C, increases blood flow and your dick will get a harder erection👌🏿
thanks bro! i don't have L-Arginine but i will defenitely pop some vit c pills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Biggest turn on is kissing her neck (biting) when you’re behind her (grind on her) and holding her body or boobs. TRUST ME
thankss brahh, will do :feelsez: :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
I'd say so but who gives a shit. Just fuck her brains out

Just go with the flow, if she wants cowgirl you'll know it. Otherwise do missionary.

That comes with practice bro. My first time I was so nervous I couldnt even talk. When you get more relaxed you just say whatevr is on your mind- that's dirty talk.
thanks bro, will defenitely fuck her brains out will my small dink :lul::lul:

dont cum fast is my only tip. Atleast my hand enjoys that tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Adreyan, SoyGune and 1 other person
just begin with alot of kissing also kissing in her neck and with your hand going under after that than remove your clothes slowly and keep kissing like on her tits and slowly going down and not begin just tease with her than slowly give her head and don't be afraid to ask what feels good for her i have always amazing communication with my girlfriend so sex is always good for both of us and use your fingers on her clit when doing missionary not in the begin but maybe in the middle and just keep kissing during sex and have a good time bro the first time you suck because it is your first but don't be afraid and a pussy is way under than you think

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 3020, Adreyan and 4 others
•Focus on enjoying yourself instead of thinking "what if she thinks my dick is small" or some shit. You're lucky coz she's your girlfriend so even if your dick looked like a mushroom you'd probs be fine.
•It's an absolute maze down there so learn a bit about female anatomy first.
•Also we're like exactly the same size, from my experience it's big enough but u gotta make sure you go in deep as you can (but not too quick obvs).

Basically just do the exact opposite of what I did and you'll be completely fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 6873
i only went one time to her house and that was 2 weeks after i asked her to be my gf jfl. after that covid came and i wasn't allowed to go to her house so no fucks.

i did basically everything with my ex from 2 years ago but she told me she was to young to have sex lol. what a bitch ngl.
My first gf (17 year old virgin then) also let me wait for 2 years before we did it. I used to think she's just too shy and prudent but now I'm well aware it was because I wasn't attractive enough.

Now I'm banging a 19 y.o. chick after 3 dates while she used to let her ex wait a long time too. The only rational explanation for that is because my looksmaxing efforts paid off.

Get looks or die tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, JizzFarmer, Adreyan and 4 others
just begin with alot of kissing also kissing in her neck and with your hand going under after that than remove your clothes slowly and keep kissing like on her tits and slowly going down and not begin just tease with her than slowly give her head and don't be afraid to ask what feels good for her i have always amazing communication with my girlfriend so sex is always good for both of us and use your fingers on her clit when doing missionary not in the begin but maybe in the middle and just keep kissing during sex and have a good time bro the first time you suck because it is your first but don't be afraid and a pussy is way under than you think
Dankjewel bro ik ga sws heel de tijd kussen nu ahhaha :love: :heart: :heart:

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
dus kort gewoon communicatie hebben met elkaar en opletten hoe ze reageert als je iets doet bijvoorbeeld
Dankjewel bro ik ga sws heel de tijd kussen nu ahhaha :love: :heart: :heart:
hahaha maakt meiden nat bro

• +1
Post pics of her saying that you’re gonna meetup. Or atleast show her snap is legit. If not then it’s a tale from the basement.
Why should he bother proving it to some intenet forum? What would he gain from doing that jfl

• +1
Disclaimer: This isn't some bragging thread i genuinely need some help/answers.

First of all i know this isn't the right forum to ask but i have no where to go to at this point. Tommorow i will go to my girlfriends house to finally lose my virginity. I could've done it earlier but because of covid i wasn't allowed to go to her house. Now i want to give myself but especially her a good experience of the first time, it is also her first time you know and i genuinely like her and want to hold on as long as possible.

1. On internet i've read shit like pleasure her first and let her reach orgasm first and yes i can do that i've done it earlier. But how is she gonna want to have sex with me when she already came? I mean i don't wanna hold that shit in i want to bust every ml of sperm in her i have, but isn't she gonna decline after she reached her shit? Is it still pleasureable for her to have sex after she reached orgasm?

2. I also came to the conclusion that the best position to get your virginity lost is or missionary or the cowgirl, which one should i choose? with the missionary i have more control but it will be harder because i probably have some problems finding the right entrance jfl. with the cowgirl position she has more control but maybe because of that i can't decide the pace and i might bust to quick.

3. I know dirty talk really turns girls on but i'm scared if i say it to her while fucking i'm gonna sound cringy i think its gonna turn her off instead of on. what should i say to her in what way?

That's it i think, i will edit the thread or post if any other question comes in mind. Also every tip is welcome.

I know there are a lot of funny fuckheads here that can't answer serious questions like normal people, if this is you just stfu if you don't have anything worthy to say.
dn but just fuck her, are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna fuckin fuck her, motherfucker
Download

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 3323, vodkacel and 3 others
•Focus on enjoying yourself instead of thinking "what if she thinks my dick is small" or some shit. You're lucky coz she's your girlfriend so even if your dick looked like a mushroom you'd probs be fine.
•It's an absolute maze down there so learn a bit about female anatomy first.
•Also we're like exactly the same size, from my experience it's big enough but u gotta make sure you go in deep as you can (but not too quick obvs).

Basically just do the exact opposite of what I did and you'll be completely fine
Thanks bro, indeed need to look with my fingers beforehand lol. i will defenitely try to ''enjoy'' myself and relax because thats one of the things i forget to do. all the other times i've done things like this i always was tensed up and nervous.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
dus kort gewoon communicatie hebben met elkaar en opletten hoe ze reageert als je iets doet bijvoorbeeld

hahaha maakt meiden nat bro
ja man, de keer dat ik haar gevingerd had zei ze GELUKKIG gewoon wat ik moest doen en als mn vingers dan een klein beetje naar de andere kant gingen zei ze beetje naar rechts/links of ze pakte gwn mn hand en zette m goed hahaha. ben lucky daarmee denk k.

• JFL
1. It doesn’t matter if she orgasms before you do. Just keep fucking her until you coom
2. Never heard of that shit, just fuck her whatever position you feel most comfortable with
3. I would hold back dirty talk for now, maybe just ask her if she likes how you fuck her and shit like that but i wouldn’t say autism like “gonna pound yo pussy like a slut you little whore”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 3163 and 1 other person
  • JFL
1. It doesn’t matter if she orgasms before you do. Just keep fucking her until you coom
2. Never heard of that shit, just fuck her whatever position you feel most comfortable with
3. I would hold back dirty talk for now, maybe just ask her if she likes how you fuck her and shit like that but i wouldn’t say autism like “gonna pound yo pussy like a slut you little whore”
lol thanks bro :heart:

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
Oh and also if u coom before her you can try to eat her pussy or finger her to help her orgasm if u really want that

Good luck and enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Romnel and DutchPrettyBoy
Oh and also if u coom before her you can try to eat her pussy or finger her to help her orgasm if u really want that

Good luck and enjoy
yeah defenitely want that, i want her to never forget this.
thanks again!

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
yeah defenitely want that, i want her to never forget this.
thanks again!
Ok make sure you play around a bit before you start smashing so she can get aroused and wet. I’d say job’s half done if she gets wet

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Romnel
Lmao u a bitch
The fuck cares about her just fucking ram that pussy
She doesnt love you anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookfaxx, Inscol, Adreyan and 1 other person
Every girl is different. Ask her what turns her on etc. Generally speaking most women get turned on by you touching them all over their body and groping tits ass hips etc. Also kiss her neck some women go crazy if you go for neck suck(be careful don't go too hard or it will leave a red mark) . After she gets wet and ready to fuck don't go too fast or you will cum fast. Go slowly and see how she reacts. If you're young or high T you might be able to ejaculate many times In a row like me. Use condom for obvious reasons. If you're a chronic masterbator/edger you might not be able to cum at all because you got used to your hand(happened to me first time I had sex). So yeah gl
Horrid advice. Yes, women are different, but NEVER have I been with a girl who likes their tits being groped... it's a jewish lie. Yes, go for her neck, ALL women love the neck. You completely left out going down on a girl, disappointing. In short, lightly glide your tongue around, and play with, her clit (with your tongue), once you get good after 2+ years, you'll have mastered the actual assisting in lubrication via making her as wet as humanly possible via her "juices" and your saliva. Anyway, once you've teased her clit, start slowly increasing the pressure as you write any word you like around her clit with your tongue, for me, I do "COCONUT", as this, after many different women, has been the consistent overachiever. Once you've done that for either 5 minutes, or she's started pulling you up; (do a tactical wipe of your face/lips) start kissing her body as you go up, from her clit up back to her neck as you start rubbing your dick on her clit, DON'T put it in, she will, that's what will get both of you off even more. From there, don't just go in - out, in - out; go as far back as you can, while lowering yourself, then as you go in lift your ass so you're kinda dancing as you do it - like in a motion. If you're getting close, get back to going down on her, then go back in, but this time, go in harder and pull fully out every time - as deep as you can thrust your dick, then throw it out. Do this cycle maybe 5-6 times, she will cum guaranteed. DON'T use condom, just pull out. In my life, I have never used a rubber and I've had sex maybe 900-1100 times, 12-14 girls, yes I've been in relationship this whole time and unfortunately was as loyal as a coked up swinger last summer and got laid almost every day for a couple weeks, different women almost every night, if my math/memory is correct.
ALSO, DO NOT "Ask her what she likes" - are you stupid? That turns women off more than the thought of my mothers funeral.
If someone wants to save this they can, I dunno why I always force myself to help people with this one subject, just learn from this post, I'm gonna take a shit now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: almostchadlite, Romnel, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
low inhib, having sex with daughter while mother is in house
yeah i know right :feelsez:
gonna bring flowers for her mother so she shouldn't cry over it

• JFL
Reactions: vodkacel
just dont sperg
that simple

Lmao u a bitch
The fuck cares about her just fucking ram that pussy
She doesnt love you anyways
she says and behaves otherwise

We're all rooting for you OP!

• JFL
Horrid advice. Yes, women are different, but NEVER have I been with a girl who likes their tits being groped... it's a jewish lie. Yes, go for her neck, ALL women love the neck. You completely left out going down on a girl, disappointing. In short, lightly glide your tongue around, and play with, her clit (with your tongue), once you get good after 2+ years, you'll have mastered the actual assisting in lubrication via making her as wet as humanly possible via her "juices" and your saliva. Anyway, once you've teased her clit, start slowly increasing the pressure as you write any word you like around her clit with your tongue, for me, I do "COCONUT", as this, after many different women, has been the consistent overachiever. Once you've done that for either 5 minutes, or she's started pulling you up; (do a tactical wipe of your face/lips) start kissing her body as you go up, from her clit up back to her neck as you start rubbing your dick on her clit, DON'T put it in, she will, that's what will get both of you off even more. From there, don't just go in - out, in - out; go as far back as you can, while lowering yourself, then as you go in lift your ass so you're kinda dancing as you do it - like in a motion. If you're getting close, get back to going down on her, then go back in, but this time, go in harder and pull fully out every time - as deep as you can thrust your dick, then throw it out. Do this cycle maybe 5-6 times, she will cum guaranteed. DON'T use condom, just pull out. In my life, I have never used a rubber and I've had sex maybe 900-1100 times, 12-14 girls, yes I've been in relationship this whole time and unfortunately was as loyal as a coked up swinger last summer and got laid almost every day for a couple weeks, different women almost every night, if my math/memory is correct.
ALSO, DO NOT "Ask her what she likes" - are you stupid? That turns women off more than the thought of my mothers funeral.
If someone wants to save this they can, I dunno why I always force myself to help people with this one subject, just learn from this post, I'm gonna take a shit now.
High iq post regarding everything but tits are a sweet spot for some from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, s3-s3, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
take the shit like you've never shitted before bro.

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 6873
Lol @ advising him to pull out when he’s basically a virgin. He needs a condom and his gf will probably want that aswell. He can pull out another time when he understands how sex feels like and gets more experience. Afaik op is under 18 too so you get my point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Baldingman1998, SteveRogers and 1 other person

What do u mean by holding her body or boobs?