Losing my virginity tommorow. Non-virgins GTFIH

If you're worried about not lasting long enough then you shouldn't pull your dick all the way out of her pussy when you thrust. Go all the way in such that your body makes contact with her clit and withdraw your dick only 1-2 inches max. The underside of your glans is the most sensitive part and gets the most stimulation when you are withdrawing your cock from the pussy hence you should minimise this motion. This technique also helps you to stimulate her clit with your pubic bone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Julius, Deleted member 3853 and 2 others
Yeah can someone tell me how sex feels like? What's the feeling being inside a pussy ? Youngcel asking
Overrated tbh. A vagina is basically just soft/wet tissue matter that you masturbate your penis with/fuck. At this point sex toys are advanced enough that most of the pleasure of real sex is more about knowing you are actually fucking a real person. Even that is overrated if you're just fucking some ugly bitch or whale.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4053 and W0KESTMOTHF
Viewing This Thread (EXPERTS: 837, Bluepilled: 5)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6191 and Julius
record for proof or larp

Condoms. AKA, the Buzz Kill. Obviously you can't do raw, because you need to be super carefull and stuff. But I can tell you already, at least for most it is so. Condomless/raw sex is the best, condom sex is much much worse then raw. in every way. Condom always cut of the bloodflow to much for me, and other stuff also. Stupid things, but better they exist for don't wanna risk getting pregnancy.
You are probably using condoms that are too tight. You should buy condoms according to your girth

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and eduardkoopman
use a penis pump or jelq to improve erection quality right before you go

My first time I took tons of drugs to make it physically impossible to give a fuck and had a whale of a time (coincidentally the girl i was shagging was also a whale)
LOL @ the double whale joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and no ascend needed
Touch her in the hot zones (nape of the neck, ears, breasts, inner thighs). Get her in the mood before going for the fuck. Also, don't worry about pleasing her. Girls worry more about them pleasing you than you pleasing them.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
just begin with alot of kissing also kissing in her neck and with your hand going under after that than remove your clothes slowly and keep kissing like on her tits and slowly going down and not begin just tease with her than slowly give her head and don't be afraid to ask what feels good for her i have always amazing communication with my girlfriend so sex is always good for both of us and use your fingers on her clit when doing missionary not in the begin but maybe in the middle and just keep kissing during sex and have a good time bro the first time you suck because it is your first but don't be afraid and a pussy is way under than you think
Wtf, is that how you do it? I never licked a girls pussy and the only way Im having sex is when we cuddle and I just start touching her everywhere and put her pants down lmao
The first time i had sex, I fucked her before I kissed here

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Wtf, is that how you do it? I never licked a girls pussy and the only way Im having sex is when we cuddle and I just start touching her everywhere and put her pants down lmao
The first time i had sex, I fucked her before I kissed here
just grab her face or something bro. if i wanna frick i just tell my girl to put her clothes off lol

just grab her face or something bro. if i wanna frick i just tell my girl to put her clothes off lol
I probably com across like a virgin, but i never unterstood this whole "kiss her neck, boobs" stuff. If she has a nice ass, I just want to take her doggystyle and thats it. Thats why I just make her a little bit horny by touching while were watching TV and then I just position her how I want and thats it. During sex a little bit face pulling

I probably com across like a virgin, but i never unterstood this whole "kiss her neck, boobs" stuff. If she has a nice ass, I just want to take her doggystyle and thats it. Thats why I just make her a little bit horny by touching while were watching TV and then I just position her how I want and thats it. During sex a little bit face pulling

Disclaimer: This isn't some bragging thread i genuinely need some help/answers.

First of all i know this isn't the right forum to ask but i have no where to go to at this point. Tommorow i will go to my girlfriends house to finally lose my virginity. I could've done it earlier but because of covid i wasn't allowed to go to her house. Now i want to give myself but especially her a good experience of the first time, it is also her first time you know and i genuinely like her and want to hold on as long as possible.

1. On internet i've read shit like pleasure her first and let her reach orgasm first and yes i can do that i've done it earlier. But how is she gonna want to have sex with me when she already came? I mean i don't wanna hold that shit in i want to bust every ml of sperm in her i have, but isn't she gonna decline after she reached her shit? Is it still pleasureable for her to have sex after she reached orgasm?

2. I also came to the conclusion that the best position to get your virginity lost is or missionary or the cowgirl, which one should i choose? with the missionary i have more control but it will be harder because i probably have some problems finding the right entrance jfl. with the cowgirl position she has more control but maybe because of that i can't decide the pace and i might bust to quick.

3. I know dirty talk really turns girls on but i'm scared if i say it to her while fucking i'm gonna sound cringy i think its gonna turn her off instead of on. what should i say to her in what way?

That's it i think, i will edit the thread or post if any other question comes in mind. Also every tip is welcome.

I know there are a lot of funny fuckheads here that can't answer serious questions like normal people, if this is you just stfu if you don't have anything worthy to say.
How did it go? Btw girls are even more horny after they've came so you're good

How did it go? Btw girls are even more horny after they've came so you're good

I’m sure it went great three years ago.

I never found that to be true by the way. They are most horny just before they come and then afterwards they get lazy, so you have to try and keep them in that zone.

Disclaimer: This isn't some bragging thread i genuinely need some help/answers.

First of all i know this isn't the right forum to ask but i have no where to go to at this point. Tommorow i will go to my girlfriends house to finally lose my virginity. I could've done it earlier but because of covid i wasn't allowed to go to her house. Now i want to give myself but especially her a good experience of the first time, it is also her first time you know and i genuinely like her and want to hold on as long as possible.

1. On internet i've read shit like pleasure her first and let her reach orgasm first and yes i can do that i've done it earlier. But how is she gonna want to have sex with me when she already came? I mean i don't wanna hold that shit in i want to bust every ml of sperm in her i have, but isn't she gonna decline after she reached her shit? Is it still pleasureable for her to have sex after she reached orgasm?

2. I also came to the conclusion that the best position to get your virginity lost is or missionary or the cowgirl, which one should i choose? with the missionary i have more control but it will be harder because i probably have some problems finding the right entrance jfl. with the cowgirl position she has more control but maybe because of that i can't decide the pace and i might bust to quick.

3. I know dirty talk really turns girls on but i'm scared if i say it to her while fucking i'm gonna sound cringy i think its gonna turn her off instead of on. what should i say to her in what way?

That's it i think, i will edit the thread or post if any other question comes in mind. Also every tip is welcome.

I know there are a lot of funny fuckheads here that can't answer serious questions like normal people, if this is you just stfu if you don't have anything worthy to say.
Girls still have pleasure after orgasm, do missonary till shes done then u can switch to cowgirl so u can bust it, if shes not the type to trashtalk dont trashtalk.

I’m sure it went great three years ago.

I never found that to be true by the way. They are most horny just before they come and then afterwards they get lazy, so you have to try and keep them in that zone.
No, I've asked multiple females and they all said it's true and how I know that (got it from a reddit group☠️)