Lost 40 Pounds, HUGE IMPROVEMENT, **but...** [PIC]

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
I now lost almost 40 pounds of fat. Went from 33% to 17%. I eat zero carbs. The improvement is
unbelievable- strong jawline, angularity starting to show etc
. It took 5 month. I failed dieting
for years until discovering the blackpill. The reactions I get now irl are amazing.

When I look at my current photos, my cheeks are still very fat (yet strong jawline etc). In order to
reach 10% I need to drop 13-14 pounds (3-4 month). How significant can this 7% body fat drop be?
Can this drop solve my fay cheeks problem? Is there any hope for me?

Edit:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, vin, turkproducer and 2 others
It will be a very good drop. You already know the answer. Good job on dropping the weight

• +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
I cant follow the carnivore diet but I think it is ideal, but I get shitted on regularly because of that.

Your experience so far ?

I now lost almost 40 pounds of fat. Went from 33% to 17%. I eat zero carbs. The improvement is
unbelievable- strong jawline, angularity starting to show etc
. It took 5 month. Thanks to the blackbill
I went from super bloated and fat to nice face with good reactions from women.

When I look at my current photos, my cheeks are still very fat (yet strong jawline etc). In order to
reach 10% I need to drop 13-14 pounds (3-4 month). How significant can this 7% body fat drop be?
Can this drop solve my fay cheeks problem? Is there any hope for me?
How you measure bodyfat?

good job on dropping weight man, keep it up

and big difference.

My face fat didnt start going until I started hitting 15% and below. Can see my high cheekbones and ogee curve for once lol

Yes it will solve your fat cheek problem seeing as it's doing it for me rn, as long you have high water consumption and low sodium etc.

• +1
show pics
It will be a very good drop. You already know the answer. Good job on dropping the weight
good job on dropping weight man, keep it up

and big difference.

My face fat didnt start going until I started hitting 15% and below. Can see my high cheekbones and ogee curve for once lol

Yes it will solve your fat cheek problem seeing as it's doing it for me rn, as long you have high water consumption and low sodium etc.
good job cuz

and yes show pic

Here is a pic. What do you think? This is @17%

This is bone... not fluffy fat

make another one and censor your eye area, because you want safety so yeah..
@CarnivoreDiet make another picture showing your full face...

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I cant follow the carnivore diet but I think it is ideal, but I get shitted on regularly because of that.

Your experience so far ?
I only meat and liver... and that's it. No experience is needed.

I only meat and liver... and that's it. No experience is needed.
no, I mean
Any major differences ?
How long are you on that diet ?
I heard a helthy life stops shedding and norwood to a certain degree, how about you ?

no, I mean
Any major differences ?
How long are you on that diet ?
I heard a helthy life stops shedding and norwood to a certain degree, how about you ?
I did IF and Keto few years ago off and on. But I am now carnivore for 5-6 month.
my hair is still nw0-1, only mature hairline (and my genetics in these regard are shit, yet
my hair is great). I can't see myself changing diet in the future - carnivore 4 life.

well done bro, i dropped from 38% to 13.5% this summer after 1,5years. Eating carbs and everything, just weight training 5x a week and being in a caloric deficit and having enough proteins a day and vitamins

well done bro, i dropped from 38% to 13.5% this summer after 1,5years. Eating carbs and everything, just weight training 5x a week and being in a caloric deficit and having enough proteins a day and vitamins
how big of a change did you experience going from 17-18% to 13.5%?

how big of a change did you experience going from 17-18% to 13.5%?
Veins on Arms, my high cheekbones started showing up without really good lightning. Jawline got sharper, face leaner. Now that I’m bulking I can see my face getting little fat again but it’s fine as I’ll be cutting mid march for the summer.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Veins on Arms, my high cheekbones started showing up without really good lightning. Jawline got sharper, face leaner. Now that I’m bulking I can see my face getting little fat again but it’s fine as I’ll be cutting mid march for the summer.
Great