Lost a chance to fuck the hottest date I've had. What did I fuck up?

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
lots of what needs to be covered already has
This forum really is becoming redundant isn’t it, there is a study for every single facial feature by now or an in-depth post about it and it’s effects it is now just complete aspies who live coping by being downer pieces of shit.

Yeah the most massive slut i know had a lay count of 20 at 20, here girls are way harder.
I banged a girl from tinder(in Croatia) that was 19 and i was her nr40 and she said her friends had same laycounts some even more. I also did one here that said slaycount 80+ but i think its like double or triple that probably. Tinder girls have been around the block usually...

I think it's the difference in older generations, also older girls will probably say they have a smaller slay count than what they acutally have.

Also from my experience it's way easier for me to bang 18-23 year olds than anything older even tho i am 29.
Usually 18-23 are way hornier/dtf/not told by the society that they are sluts/don't care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Almost like not everyone is a garbage human being
Thinking that having casual sex makes a garbage human being is subatomic IQ. If you could spend 10 minutes swiping and have hot steamy sex with a muscular chiselled man, why wouldn't you? What's wrong with that?

Every human being needs and wants sex. In today's society it's easy to get sex if you're good looking (or a girl). If you think that your sweet little LTR angels would never do that then you're actually delusional JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
The truth is that you can't get laid easily, so anyone else who can becomes a "garbage human being".

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 6512
The truth is that you can't get laid easily, so anyone else who can becomes a "garbage human being".
0/10 for reasoning, more a case of I looked like shit, suddenly glowed up and now I get attention why would I want to sleep with some slut who wouldn’t have even given me the time of day before hand.

yea it does make you a piece of human garbage strangely enough, I think if you value self destructive behaviour over genuine bonding and being a part of the issue you are the simple minded one.

0/10 for reasoning, more a case of I looked like shit, suddenly glowed up and now I get attention why would I want to sleep with some slut who wouldn’t have even given me the time of day before hand.

yea it does make you a piece of human garbage strangely enough, I think if you value self destructive behaviour over genuine bonding and being a part of the issue you are the simple minded one.
Why would you have relationships with women who wouldn't want relationships with the old "you" then?

Why would you have relationships with women who wouldn't want relationships with the old "you" then?
Difference between the people who would have been nice to you then rather than shitting all over you, but both still wouldn’t date

please tell me what is wrong with casual sex especially with using condoms ?
i really don't understand people who are against casual sex....
for male it has multiple benefits(testosterone increase, various health benefits, happiness, no need to mastrubate) and litterally no downsides tbh...
also sex is one of human primary needs.

If you are jerking off and not having casual sex you either very young and still belive in Disney with little to no real world experience or just beta with low T who would like to submit to a woman and let her control your life.

Goodluck waiting for "the one" that will get bored of your simping ass just like you will get sexually bored with her, then 10 years later you will be unhappily married with children living the rest of your lives thinking what could have been if you didn't waste your time and effort on 1 female.

I honestly hope shit will workout for you and you will find a good LTR and be happy but statistics are not in your favor not even a little bit.
And shit in newer generation is getting worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
please tell me what is wrong with casual sex especially with using condoms ?
i really don't understand people who are against casual sex....
for male it has multiple benefits(testosterone increase, various health benefits, happiness, no need to mastrubate) and litterally no downsides tbh...
also sex is one of human primary needs.

If you are jerking off and not having casual sex you either very young and still belive in Disney with little to no real world experience or just beta with low T who would like to submit to a woman and let her control your life.

Goodluck waiting for "the one" that will get bored of your simping ass just like you will get sexually bored with her, then 10 years later you will be unhappily married with children living the rest of your lives thinking what could have been if you didn't waste your time and effort on 1 female.

I honestly hope shit will workout for you and you will find a good LTR and be happy but statistics are not in your favor not even a little bit.
And shit in newer generation is getting worse.
How incredibly pessimistic, makes me realise how nicely I view this world compared to most.I don’t have issues LTRing so I will keep that up lmao.

I could go into significant detail to why things are falling apart societally and promiscuity is one of those reasons as much as you tout the benefits, it leads to increase in depression, anxiety, dependence on instant gratification, increase in drug use, divorce rates increasing, less satisfaction from sex, falling birth rates and etc....

Difference between the people who would have been nice to you then rather than shitting all over you, but both still wouldn’t date
From my experience girls who have casual sex are usually more fun and nicer than the ones who don't
Also there is plenty of nice girls that you can have casual sex with, i've met complete garbage girls who wanted 5+ dates before having sex with them and i've met complete garbage girls who banged on the first date.

I just think you have really low real life experience with girls and dating them, let me guess you are like 23 or younger right ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10782
Who tells you that they would've been nice to you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
The only thing you should do to women that didn't want you in the past but start wanting you after you become better looking is cum and dump them and give them as much emotional pain as humanly possible.

In my honest opinion that is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 6512
How incredibly pessimistic, makes me realise how nicely I view this world compared to most.I don’t have issues LTRing so I will keep that up lmao.

I could go into significant detail to why things are falling apart societally and promiscuity is one of those reasons as much as you tout the benefits, it leads to increase in depression, anxiety, dependence on instant gratification, increase in drug use, divorce rates increasing, less satisfaction from sex, falling birth rates and etc....
And you think you doing LTRs is gonna change anything in the world ?
I choose to see the world how it is not how i want it to be, if LTR with a hot girl that would love me unconditionally was possible maybe i would try it, but i did try it and only thing i recieved was drama, trust issues, unhappiness, anxiety, jealousy, lack of freedom.
Also why would someone who can consistenly bang new girls stick to 1 ? I had open relationships so i had a main girl and i banged girls on the side with her knowing and that was optimal for me.

I must say this works for me but most people in the world who i met/know still want a monogamus LTR even tho i think its retarded.

From my experience girls who have casual sex are usually more fun and nicer than the ones who don't
Also there is plenty of nice girls that you can have casual sex with, i've met complete garbage girls who wanted 5+ dates before having sex with them and i've met complete garbage girls who banged on the first date.

I just think you have really low real life experience with girls and dating them, let me guess you are like 23 or younger right ?
I have found it is the opposite but maybe that is just my personality jiving with them in a different way. We probably aren’t alike at all so our needs are different and who we get on with would be different. Casual sex just seems completely pointless to me when you can literally download an app and have a date within an hour who is willing to sleep with you if you get what I mean.

At that point you already have the validation and it is pretty widely accepted sex with people you just meet is worse so why put the effort in.

but true I am young so who knows

And you think you doing LTRs is gonna change anything in the world ?
I choose to see the world how it is not how i want it to be, if LTR with a hot girl that would love me unconditionally was possible maybe i would try it, but i did try it and only thing i recieved was drama, trust issues, unhappiness, anxiety, jealousy, lack of freedom.
Also why would someone who can consistenly bang new girls stick to 1 ? I had open relationships so i had a main girl and i banged girls on the side with her knowing and that was optimal for me.

I must say this works for me but most people in the world who i met/know still want a monogamus LTR even tho i think its retarded.
Already explained the damages of promiscuity, having an LTR sets both you and your partner up for a healthy life, families who wait for sex longer have lower chance of divorce and are happier. Same with families with lower numbers of sexual partners.

The only thing you should do to women that didn't want you in the past but start wanting you after you become better looking is cum and dump them and give them as much emotional pain as humanly possible.

I’m not vindictive towards women lmao, probably just me being traditional to be fair. I don’t want to deal with them it is simple as.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

nah, why would you even give them attention, thats just promoting revenge + living in the past which i don't belive will make you long-term happy.
If a girl is trash she is trash, if she treated you like shit while you was ugly she is still a trash person anyway, why would you wanna stick your dick in trash ?
Also if you knew a fat girl but she lost weight and now she is attractive to you and wanna bang her she should treat you like shit ? flawed logic. You are just not attracted to her at that time and that is ok, she will have someone else and you will as well...

• WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
nah, why would you even give them attention, thats just promoting revenge + living in the past which i don't belive will make you long-term happy.
If a girl is trash she is trash, if she treated you like shit while you was ugly she is still a trash person anyway, why would you wanna stick your dick in trash ?
Also if you knew a fat girl but she lost weight and now she is attractive to you and wanna bang her she should treat you like shit ? flawed logic. You are just not attracted to her at that time and that is ok, she will have someone else and you will as well...
Don't give me that pathetic reddit soy shit. I will rain down hell and pain over those who caused me suffering in the past. The only reason I've been able to ascend and keep ascending every day is my rage fueling me. It's worked pretty well so far.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 6512
Already explained the damages of promiscuity, having an LTR sets both you and your partner up for a healthy life, families who wait for sex longer have lower chance of divorce and are happier. Same with families with lower numbers of sexual partners.
I completly agree with you bro, same as i agree that hypergamy is not fair, world is not fair, few milimeters of bone changes everything, life has no meaning and shit like that. But i will not go around beliving shit that is not true.
I am just saying that if you go LTR road you will probably be less happy/fullfilled than me and chances of it blowing up in your face/not working our are higher than my plan.

You as an invidiual ain't gonna have much impact on the state/ future of the world, i choose to get the best i can with i got to work with.
I just belive you are shooting yourself in the foot going only for LTRs.

Whatever floats your boat tho. goodluck

• +1
Ah bro you are 18 ahahahahahha, will see your opinion in 10 years after all the shitstorm(drama,cheating,bitching etc) you will get from your LTRs, you in for a ride. Have fun tho ;)

• +1
Ah bro you are 18 ahahahahahha, will see your opinion in 10 years after all the shitstorm(drama,cheating,bitching etc) you will get from your LTRs, you in for a ride. Have fun tho ;)
Sure bro lmao

Sure bro lmao
LOL I was as retarded as you when I was 18. There was a girl that wanted to cheat on her bf with me and I said no because of morals JFL

You'll change your mind soon

LOL I was as retarded as you when I was 18. There was a girl that wanted to cheat on her bf with me and I said no because of morals JFL

You'll change your mind soon
Yeah same thing has happened to me but I am not going to become like you.

simp lord lvl 100, i banged too many girls that had a caring boyfriend, which made me quite sad and i felt bad, but it was the guys fault for being a beta cuck beliving monogamy works in 2021 western world where chick can go on tinder and get a chad.

burning and itching ? you probably got an STD then, when i did girls on period it didn't itch or burn. You know you should wash it after sexx ?
I didn't get an STD retard, I popped her cherry and was her first. My dick is just allergic to blood.

no mse no care

Lack of quantity and Oneitis seem to be your biggest problems.

TRP is right about abundance mentality, long field reports are the opposite of that, it shows you have a scarcity mindset.

A true player would have moved on to the next one, instead of complaining about one failure.
Here's the blackpill: slayers are usually slaying 7.5/10 girls at best and they usually overrate the average or slightly above girls. Then they get oneitis once they slay a true 8, 8.5, 9/10 because the girl may have been their exact type and they never got that kind of beauty before. Regular slayers unless their gigachads cannot get top tier quality regularly so they're still prone to oneitis once they get some higher quality.

This is a long field report, but I really want some feedback on this one.

Last night I've had one of the weirdest and most disappointing dates of my lives.

We matched on Tinder, briefly video chatted, and told her to come over for a drink. She had lost the keys to her apartment and told me that she might have to reschedule -- I told her to grab a flatmate's or worst case scenario she could stay over. She answered with "do you have a separate room in case I can't get any keys?" to which I answered "yes, but it would be weird for my date to sleep in another room, wouldn't it?". She replied with "I'm only coming for a drink", and I left it at that.
The girl was very hot -- slim, cute face, shorter than my, tiny frame, amazing ass. Exactly my type in terms of looks -- the hottest date I've had so far.

She arrived at my place, I met her downstairs. We started chatting outside while making our way to my flat. She was Greek, lived in London for almost two years. Her English was a bit broken in a cute way.

I gave her a short tour of the flat, we washed our hands, then we sat on the sofa and we started talking. She initially sat away from me at a 90° angle, like many girls do. We talked about jobs, our life before moving to London, and I teased her a lot. She was laughing a lot and we were enjoying ourselves.

After 15-20 minutes of talking I told her to come closer to me, and she did without hesitation. We talked for about 5 minutes, then while she was speaking I (gently) grabbed her chin and pulled her lips close to mine. She backed out and said "why do you want to kiss me?", which was a weirdly explicit question. I just said "why not?" pulled her close again, and we made out. She was very into it, ramming her tongue deep into me, biting my lips and neck. The bitch even left a hickey mark on my neck.

I pulled away from kissing for a bit, resumed conversation for another 5 minutes, then escalated again. This time I started touching her boobs and ass -- zero resistance on her side, a lot of moaning. Took off her shirt, started running my tongue her all over her body while touching her ass.

I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the pad. I attempted putting my fingers in her panties but she backed out very quickly saying "that's dirty" and "I don't want that".

I escalated again, and this time I was a bit more aggressive with hair pulling, light choking, and ass grabbing. She responded very positively to the extra dominance. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was super light and I was carrying her with one arm, she kept rubbing my body and telling me "how strong" I was.

I dropped her on my bed and got on top of her, and kept escalating. I tried touching her pussy again but she again immediately backed off and pushed me away saying she "didn't want that".

More escalation and touching each other, she started asking weird shit like "why are you kissing me?" and "why do you want to touch me?". I didn't know what to say and I was a bit weirded out and I just told her "because I like you and that's what I feel like doing". I took off my pants and got my dick out, she started jerking it off very badly, but she was enjoying it.

She asked me "what was the last time you had sex?" to which I told her "that's confidential information". She kept asking and asking and I just told her "sometime last week, you?". She told me it had been "a long time". I asked her "why does it matter?" and she didn't give any response. We kept touching each other and kissing intensely. I tried escalating again.

I started touching her ass from behind and put a finger in her asshole, she liked that and was moaning. She told me she liked it. I kept going for a bit then tried again to touch her pussy to which she reacted very negatively and told me "I don't like that".

I got on top of her again, rubbed my dick and humped against her pussy through her panties -- she was moaning and scratching my back, but any attempt of moving her panties to the side resulted in her pushing me off.

Then she said something along the lines of "I don't want to have sex, I just came for a drink, I told you". And more bullshit like "I told you I wanted to sleep in a separate room, I don't want this". I was extremely confused and weirded out as she was literally dry humping me moaning like an animal and then she says this shit 10 second afterwards.

I got up, dressed, and went to the living room to take a breather. I was feeling frustrated and started questioning her intentions/desire.

She followed me a few minutes later and said "why are you angry?". I honestly wasn't angry, I was more weirded out and frustrated if anything.

I told her I wasn't. She giggled and kept telling me "I know you're angry", "don't be angry", "I told you I didn't want sex, why are you angry". It looked like she was enjoying seeing me frustrated like that. That gave me the vibe that she really liked being chased and not giving men what they want.

I withdrew attention for a bit and she told me she was going to go home. I asked her "why?", and she told me that since "she made my angry" she "didn't think I wanted her to stay".

Again, I told her I wasn't angry. I pulled her closer, and she initiated kissing me and touching my body. I escalated again, just to be met with resistance when trying to take her to the bedroom again. I pulled her hair and literally dropped her on my living room table, which she liked, and touched her body and pussy through her pants.

I tried taking her to the bedroom again but she started saying shit like "I don't want to, I want to stay here", "I want some more wine". She went back to the sofa, I withdrew attention again for a little bit.

I then sat next to her, and she told me something along the lines of "why do you want me?", "what do you like about me?". I told her that she was weirding me out with these questions and that I was just doing what I felt was natural, which was the truth.

She told me "you are the kind of person that lies to women", "I want to take it very slowly and get to know somebody before doing anything", "I made it clear I didn't want sex". She told me she "wanted a hug instead of touching her boobs". She told me she wanted to "feel close" to me.

At that point I did try listening to her and grabbed her body and pulled it close to mine. As I was doing this I also wanted to touch her, but I felt the vibe was dead at that point. I started kissing her and she literally laughed. It was over.

I got frustrated and went full honest/autistic mode and told her that her body and actions made it really clear she wanted me. I told her that she was weirding me out and the way she was acting didn't feel natural. I told her that I believed she enjoyed making men frustrated and chasing her more than the pleasure of physical intimacy, and that she was giving me a very uncanny vibe.

I was truthful -- she was giggling at my last escalation attempts while kissing and touching. She really gave me the impression of someone who gets off by seeing men chase after her and giving them a sniff of her pussy while not giving them anything else. At that point I knew it was unsalvageable so I just told her to leave.

She grabbed her stuff, and told me she wanted to kiss me goodbye. I didn't want to, and told her so. She asked me "why? are you angry?", and I told her that I just didn't feel like kissing her, and that she should go. She said something like "I want to kiss you", but I told her no and she kind of stormed out my flat.

I'm incredibly confused, weirded out, and frustrated. My dick was literally rubbing against the pussy of the hottest girl I've ever had in my bed.

She seemed so much into it and her body language was basically screaming "please fuck me", but she kept rejecting any escalation attempt involving her panties.

Ironically, I feel used. I gave her validation, and got nothing in return. I don't get why she would act like this if she genuinely was into me.

Some possibilities I've thought of are:
  • She liked me and wanted to fuck me, but I gave her too much of a "fuckboy" vibe. Maybe if I let her jerk me off, slept next to her, and taken it more slowly she would have let me fuck the next morning or on a second date.
  • She is as weird/psychopathic as I thought, and likes attention/being chased more than sex itself. She found me attractive but not enough attractive that she needed to be fucked, and her desire at the moment was to see me frustrated and angry and see how much she could tease me.
  • I don't fucking know.
The more I think I understand women and the more I think I gain experience with them, the more I realize I don't understand jack shit and that makes me feel like crap.

Yeah, I can consistently get laid with HB5s, HB6s, and the occasional HB7... but it feels that anything above that is unreachable and it really frustrates me.
OP

1 she thinks ur a fuckboy. Maybe you should have went with it and she would go along at a later stage
2 she's nuts hot people can get away with being nuts ORshe had a weird ass partner/bf before

She's hot( i assume) but there are hotter.