Lost a chance to fuck the hottest date I've had. What did I fuck up?

You obviusly know nothing about women dude, girls are the fucking horniest on their periods.
i've had heaps of same night slays with girls being either at start/end of their period
yeah, but how do u know this girl was at the start or end of it? if they're in the middle of it they're not horny at all.

btw bro, i think you are the best proof that face is more important than body.
because you have insanely good frame and body while face is average/below average and you get girls who are 6

yeah, but how do u know this girl was at the start or end of it? if they're in the middle of it they're not horny at all.
i never heard any girl she was not horny on period but she doesn't wanna have sex while her pussy is drippin in blood.

because you have insanely good frame and body while face is average/below average and you get girls who are 6
IDK, I always get compliments for my body and physique but never for my face...
Also, what surgeries would you suggest for face? Anything I can do to to significantly improve my PSL?

Also I rate the girls 6/10 IRL but everyone here seems to think it's lower. Maybe my standards are down the gutter

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 11388
Also, what surgeries would you suggest for face? Anything I can do to to significantly improve my PSL?

Also I rate the girls 6/10 IRL but everyone here seems to think it's lower. Maybe my standards are down the gutter
depends on country, etc
I don't know about surgeries tbh

This is a long field report, but I really want some feedback on this one.

Last night I've had one of the weirdest and most disappointing dates of my lives.

We matched on Tinder, briefly video chatted, and told her to come over for a drink. She had lost the keys to her apartment and told me that she might have to reschedule -- I told her to grab a flatmate's or worst case scenario she could stay over. She answered with "do you have a separate room in case I can't get any keys?" to which I answered "yes, but it would be weird for my date to sleep in another room, wouldn't it?". She replied with "I'm only coming for a drink", and I left it at that.
The girl was very hot -- slim, cute face, shorter than my, tiny frame, amazing ass. Exactly my type in terms of looks -- the hottest date I've had so far.

She arrived at my place, I met her downstairs. We started chatting outside while making our way to my flat. She was Greek, lived in London for almost two years. Her English was a bit broken in a cute way.

I gave her a short tour of the flat, we washed our hands, then we sat on the sofa and we started talking. She initially sat away from me at a 90° angle, like many girls do. We talked about jobs, our life before moving to London, and I teased her a lot. She was laughing a lot and we were enjoying ourselves.

After 15-20 minutes of talking I told her to come closer to me, and she did without hesitation. We talked for about 5 minutes, then while she was speaking I (gently) grabbed her chin and pulled her lips close to mine. She backed out and said "why do you want to kiss me?", which was a weirdly explicit question. I just said "why not?" pulled her close again, and we made out. She was very into it, ramming her tongue deep into me, biting my lips and neck. The bitch even left a hickey mark on my neck.

I pulled away from kissing for a bit, resumed conversation for another 5 minutes, then escalated again. This time I started touching her boobs and ass -- zero resistance on her side, a lot of moaning. Took off her shirt, started running my tongue her all over her body while touching her ass.

I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the pad. I attempted putting my fingers in her panties but she backed out very quickly saying "that's dirty" and "I don't want that".

I escalated again, and this time I was a bit more aggressive with hair pulling, light choking, and ass grabbing. She responded very positively to the extra dominance. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was super light and I was carrying her with one arm, she kept rubbing my body and telling me "how strong" I was.

I dropped her on my bed and got on top of her, and kept escalating. I tried touching her pussy again but she again immediately backed off and pushed me away saying she "didn't want that".

More escalation and touching each other, she started asking weird shit like "why are you kissing me?" and "why do you want to touch me?". I didn't know what to say and I was a bit weirded out and I just told her "because I like you and that's what I feel like doing". I took off my pants and got my dick out, she started jerking it off very badly, but she was enjoying it.

She asked me "what was the last time you had sex?" to which I told her "that's confidential information". She kept asking and asking and I just told her "sometime last week, you?". She told me it had been "a long time". I asked her "why does it matter?" and she didn't give any response. We kept touching each other and kissing intensely. I tried escalating again.

I started touching her ass from behind and put a finger in her asshole, she liked that and was moaning. She told me she liked it. I kept going for a bit then tried again to touch her pussy to which she reacted very negatively and told me "I don't like that".

I got on top of her again, rubbed my dick and humped against her pussy through her panties -- she was moaning and scratching my back, but any attempt of moving her panties to the side resulted in her pushing me off.

Then she said something along the lines of "I don't want to have sex, I just came for a drink, I told you". And more bullshit like "I told you I wanted to sleep in a separate room, I don't want this". I was extremely confused and weirded out as she was literally dry humping me moaning like an animal and then she says this shit 10 second afterwards.

I got up, dressed, and went to the living room to take a breather. I was feeling frustrated and started questioning her intentions/desire.

She followed me a few minutes later and said "why are you angry?". I honestly wasn't angry, I was more weirded out and frustrated if anything.

I told her I wasn't. She giggled and kept telling me "I know you're angry", "don't be angry", "I told you I didn't want sex, why are you angry". It looked like she was enjoying seeing me frustrated like that. That gave me the vibe that she really liked being chased and not giving men what they want.

I withdrew attention for a bit and she told me she was going to go home. I asked her "why?", and she told me that since "she made my angry" she "didn't think I wanted her to stay".

Again, I told her I wasn't angry. I pulled her closer, and she initiated kissing me and touching my body. I escalated again, just to be met with resistance when trying to take her to the bedroom again. I pulled her hair and literally dropped her on my living room table, which she liked, and touched her body and pussy through her pants.

I tried taking her to the bedroom again but she started saying shit like "I don't want to, I want to stay here", "I want some more wine". She went back to the sofa, I withdrew attention again for a little bit.

I then sat next to her, and she told me something along the lines of "why do you want me?", "what do you like about me?". I told her that she was weirding me out with these questions and that I was just doing what I felt was natural, which was the truth.

She told me "you are the kind of person that lies to women", "I want to take it very slowly and get to know somebody before doing anything", "I made it clear I didn't want sex". She told me she "wanted a hug instead of touching her boobs". She told me she wanted to "feel close" to me.

At that point I did try listening to her and grabbed her body and pulled it close to mine. As I was doing this I also wanted to touch her, but I felt the vibe was dead at that point. I started kissing her and she literally laughed. It was over.

I got frustrated and went full honest/autistic mode and told her that her body and actions made it really clear she wanted me. I told her that she was weirding me out and the way she was acting didn't feel natural. I told her that I believed she enjoyed making men frustrated and chasing her more than the pleasure of physical intimacy, and that she was giving me a very uncanny vibe.

I was truthful -- she was giggling at my last escalation attempts while kissing and touching. She really gave me the impression of someone who gets off by seeing men chase after her and giving them a sniff of her pussy while not giving them anything else. At that point I knew it was unsalvageable so I just told her to leave.

She grabbed her stuff, and told me she wanted to kiss me goodbye. I didn't want to, and told her so. She asked me "why? are you angry?", and I told her that I just didn't feel like kissing her, and that she should go. She said something like "I want to kiss you", but I told her no and she kind of stormed out my flat.

I'm incredibly confused, weirded out, and frustrated. My dick was literally rubbing against the pussy of the hottest girl I've ever had in my bed.

She seemed so much into it and her body language was basically screaming "please fuck me", but she kept rejecting any escalation attempt involving her panties.

Ironically, I feel used. I gave her validation, and got nothing in return. I don't get why she would act like this if she genuinely was into me.

Some possibilities I've thought of are:
  • She liked me and wanted to fuck me, but I gave her too much of a "fuckboy" vibe. Maybe if I let her jerk me off, slept next to her, and taken it more slowly she would have let me fuck the next morning or on a second date.
  • She is as weird/psychopathic as I thought, and likes attention/being chased more than sex itself. She found me attractive but not enough attractive that she needed to be fucked, and her desire at the moment was to see me frustrated and angry and see how much she could tease me.
  • I don't fucking know.
The more I think I understand women and the more I think I gain experience with them, the more I realize I don't understand jack shit and that makes me feel like crap.

Yeah, I can consistently get laid with HB5s, HB6s, and the occasional HB7... but it feels that anything above that is unreachable and it really frustrates me.
A9c

I think its the reverse, his face is dead average but he has good body

idk, I'm high inhib cuck when it comes to girls, but I would be more patient in your situation an don't escalate that hard, especially when she is on her period (jfl) and fuck her on next date

in my experience some girls just feel awkward having sex during period

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
idk, I'm high inhib cuck when it comes to girls, but I would be more patient in your situation an don't escalate that hard, especially when she is on her period (jfl) and fuck her on next date

in my experience some girls just feel awkward having sex during period
Some times if you don't fuck a girl the same day you are not gonna see her again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 11388
I think its the reverse, his face is dead average but he has good body
yea thats why i said he gets girls who are 6(average) if he has shitty body with great face + tall he would get 8-9 easy...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
yea thats why i said he gets girls who are 6(average) if he has shitty body with great face + tall he would get 8-9 easy...
Oh i understood that he had a shitty body and a good face, my bad

Yeah shave the pubes off of ur face or actually grow a real beard? Also I already told u u shave it in a real weird way, like just shave it just above the adamps apple, why do you half shave it on ur neck, half ur mandible?

i never heard any girl she was not horny on period but she doesn't wanna have sex while her pussy is drippin in blood.
yeah bcuz ur such a gigachad who had so much sex with girls while they were on their period

JFL AT THESE TALES

yeah bcuz ur such a gigachad who had so much sex with girls while they were on their period

JFL AT THESE TALES
keep coping and sitting in your basement mastrubating

Some times if you don't fuck a girl the same day you are not gonna see her again
never happened to me tbh, they always wanted to meet up next time, but I mogged majority of my lays, so that's probably why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388

JFL AT THESE TALES
Lol dude maybe you're a KHHV but I've fucked at least two girls on the first date on their periods. I've also had two long LTRs and we fucked all the time when they were on their period. They don't care

• +1
Lol dude maybe you're a KHHV but I've fucked at least two girls on the first date on their periods. I've also had two long LTRs and we fucked all the time when they were on their period. They don't care
I fucked a girl once on her period, never again. My dick was fully in blood. It was burning and it was fucking itching.

You guys are literally retarded and probably only fucked a girl who had a slight period(beginning or ending).

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
Very retarded that you acted like an autistic spic when she clearly said she didn’t want to fuck you

should have just teased her, tried to get her horny and wait a few days until she got off her period, you might have had a chance to smash

also she seems insecure hence the questions why u touch me bla bla, might be down to her lack of sex although i am not sure whether to believe that or not, but her behaviour confirms what she said th

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and EasternRightWinger15
some do care jfl

tbh op maybe you should've rapemaxx

You might ask "why do you think those chicks are 6/10?" -- well, here's my frame of reference. I swear I find entitled ugly fucks like this all the time. She would probably not even be DTF.

Maledetto il signore

• JFL
Show some of your lays + ratings
LaYs, I mean I made it pretty clear I wasn’t into that despite having zero issues looks wise, fuck it imma make a rating thread for me

No just don’t think hookup culture is healthy in any shape or form, most I do is flirt with girls who are obviously interested

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
No just don’t think hookup culture is healthy in any shape or form, most I do is flirt with girls who are obviously interested
So how do you actually have sex? Do you look for a LTR?

So how do you actually have sex? Do you look for a LTR?
Long term relationships, infinitely more fulfilling to have one person you find really attractive and actually know all about them and then have sex with them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Long term relationships, infinitely more fulfilling to have one person you find really attractive and actually know all about them and then have sex with them
OK, but how do you get in a LTR without hooking up first? Honest question

OK, but how do you get in a LTR without hooking up first? Honest question
You actually talk to them? Flirt with them? Just seem genuinely interested, don’t just hookup because sex loses value then both of you were easy. Just wait a few months then do it, also the sexual tension just keeps building.

This is a long field report, but I really want some feedback on this one.

Last night I've had one of the weirdest and most disappointing dates of my lives.

We matched on Tinder, briefly video chatted, and told her to come over for a drink. She had lost the keys to her apartment and told me that she might have to reschedule -- I told her to grab a flatmate's or worst case scenario she could stay over. She answered with "do you have a separate room in case I can't get any keys?" to which I answered "yes, but it would be weird for my date to sleep in another room, wouldn't it?". She replied with "I'm only coming for a drink", and I left it at that.
The girl was very hot -- slim, cute face, shorter than my, tiny frame, amazing ass. Exactly my type in terms of looks -- the hottest date I've had so far.

She arrived at my place, I met her downstairs. We started chatting outside while making our way to my flat. She was Greek, lived in London for almost two years. Her English was a bit broken in a cute way.

I gave her a short tour of the flat, we washed our hands, then we sat on the sofa and we started talking. She initially sat away from me at a 90° angle, like many girls do. We talked about jobs, our life before moving to London, and I teased her a lot. She was laughing a lot and we were enjoying ourselves.

After 15-20 minutes of talking I told her to come closer to me, and she did without hesitation. We talked for about 5 minutes, then while she was speaking I (gently) grabbed her chin and pulled her lips close to mine. She backed out and said "why do you want to kiss me?", which was a weirdly explicit question. I just said "why not?" pulled her close again, and we made out. She was very into it, ramming her tongue deep into me, biting my lips and neck. The bitch even left a hickey mark on my neck.

I pulled away from kissing for a bit, resumed conversation for another 5 minutes, then escalated again. This time I started touching her boobs and ass -- zero resistance on her side, a lot of moaning. Took off her shirt, started running my tongue her all over her body while touching her ass.

I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the pad. I attempted putting my fingers in her panties but she backed out very quickly saying "that's dirty" and "I don't want that".

I escalated again, and this time I was a bit more aggressive with hair pulling, light choking, and ass grabbing. She responded very positively to the extra dominance. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was super light and I was carrying her with one arm, she kept rubbing my body and telling me "how strong" I was.

I dropped her on my bed and got on top of her, and kept escalating. I tried touching her pussy again but she again immediately backed off and pushed me away saying she "didn't want that".

More escalation and touching each other, she started asking weird shit like "why are you kissing me?" and "why do you want to touch me?". I didn't know what to say and I was a bit weirded out and I just told her "because I like you and that's what I feel like doing". I took off my pants and got my dick out, she started jerking it off very badly, but she was enjoying it.

She asked me "what was the last time you had sex?" to which I told her "that's confidential information". She kept asking and asking and I just told her "sometime last week, you?". She told me it had been "a long time". I asked her "why does it matter?" and she didn't give any response. We kept touching each other and kissing intensely. I tried escalating again.

I started touching her ass from behind and put a finger in her asshole, she liked that and was moaning. She told me she liked it. I kept going for a bit then tried again to touch her pussy to which she reacted very negatively and told me "I don't like that".

I got on top of her again, rubbed my dick and humped against her pussy through her panties -- she was moaning and scratching my back, but any attempt of moving her panties to the side resulted in her pushing me off.

Then she said something along the lines of "I don't want to have sex, I just came for a drink, I told you". And more bullshit like "I told you I wanted to sleep in a separate room, I don't want this". I was extremely confused and weirded out as she was literally dry humping me moaning like an animal and then she says this shit 10 second afterwards.

I got up, dressed, and went to the living room to take a breather. I was feeling frustrated and started questioning her intentions/desire.

She followed me a few minutes later and said "why are you angry?". I honestly wasn't angry, I was more weirded out and frustrated if anything.

I told her I wasn't. She giggled and kept telling me "I know you're angry", "don't be angry", "I told you I didn't want sex, why are you angry". It looked like she was enjoying seeing me frustrated like that. That gave me the vibe that she really liked being chased and not giving men what they want.

I withdrew attention for a bit and she told me she was going to go home. I asked her "why?", and she told me that since "she made my angry" she "didn't think I wanted her to stay".

Again, I told her I wasn't angry. I pulled her closer, and she initiated kissing me and touching my body. I escalated again, just to be met with resistance when trying to take her to the bedroom again. I pulled her hair and literally dropped her on my living room table, which she liked, and touched her body and pussy through her pants.

I tried taking her to the bedroom again but she started saying shit like "I don't want to, I want to stay here", "I want some more wine". She went back to the sofa, I withdrew attention again for a little bit.

I then sat next to her, and she told me something along the lines of "why do you want me?", "what do you like about me?". I told her that she was weirding me out with these questions and that I was just doing what I felt was natural, which was the truth.

She told me "you are the kind of person that lies to women", "I want to take it very slowly and get to know somebody before doing anything", "I made it clear I didn't want sex". She told me she "wanted a hug instead of touching her boobs". She told me she wanted to "feel close" to me.

At that point I did try listening to her and grabbed her body and pulled it close to mine. As I was doing this I also wanted to touch her, but I felt the vibe was dead at that point. I started kissing her and she literally laughed. It was over.

I got frustrated and went full honest/autistic mode and told her that her body and actions made it really clear she wanted me. I told her that she was weirding me out and the way she was acting didn't feel natural. I told her that I believed she enjoyed making men frustrated and chasing her more than the pleasure of physical intimacy, and that she was giving me a very uncanny vibe.

I was truthful -- she was giggling at my last escalation attempts while kissing and touching. She really gave me the impression of someone who gets off by seeing men chase after her and giving them a sniff of her pussy while not giving them anything else. At that point I knew it was unsalvageable so I just told her to leave.

She grabbed her stuff, and told me she wanted to kiss me goodbye. I didn't want to, and told her so. She asked me "why? are you angry?", and I told her that I just didn't feel like kissing her, and that she should go. She said something like "I want to kiss you", but I told her no and she kind of stormed out my flat.

I'm incredibly confused, weirded out, and frustrated. My dick was literally rubbing against the pussy of the hottest girl I've ever had in my bed.

She seemed so much into it and her body language was basically screaming "please fuck me", but she kept rejecting any escalation attempt involving her panties.

Ironically, I feel used. I gave her validation, and got nothing in return. I don't get why she would act like this if she genuinely was into me.

Some possibilities I've thought of are:
  • She liked me and wanted to fuck me, but I gave her too much of a "fuckboy" vibe. Maybe if I let her jerk me off, slept next to her, and taken it more slowly she would have let me fuck the next morning or on a second date.
  • She is as weird/psychopathic as I thought, and likes attention/being chased more than sex itself. She found me attractive but not enough attractive that she needed to be fucked, and her desire at the moment was to see me frustrated and angry and see how much she could tease me.
  • I don't fucking know.
The more I think I understand women and the more I think I gain experience with them, the more I realize I don't understand jack shit and that makes me feel like crap.

Yeah, I can consistently get laid with HB5s, HB6s, and the occasional HB7... but it feels that anything above that is unreachable and it really frustrates me.
Bitches can be weird. It might mean she likes you and doesn't want to appear like a slut. I've been in this situation a few times. I've had a girl who didn't let me fuck her one night but she gave me oral. Bitches be weird.

You actually talk to them? Flirt with them? Just seem genuinely interested, don’t just hookup because sex loses value then both of you were easy. Just wait a few months then do it, also the sexual tension just keeps building.
Jfl at wasting months for fucking when they have Chads for free first day

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 10782
Jfl at not enjoying denying them sex and then them try even harder
I don't know what world you live in but if you "wait months", those months she's getting railed by someone else

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11134 and Deleted member 6512
I don't know what world you live in but if you "wait months", those months she's getting railed by someone else
Why would you ltr someone who would do that you actual dumbass

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 11388
simp lord lvl 100, i banged too many girls that had a caring boyfriend, which made me quite sad and i felt bad, but it was the guys fault for being a beta cuck beliving monogamy works in 2021 western world where chick can go on tinder and get a chad.
I fucked a girl once on her period, never again. My dick was fully in blood. It was burning and it was fucking itching.

You guys are literally retarded and probably only fucked a girl who had a slight period(beginning or ending).
burning and itching ? you probably got an STD then, when i did girls on period it didn't itch or burn. You know you should wash it after sexx ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
simp lord lvl 100, i banged too many girls that had a caring boyfriend, which made me quite sad and i felt bad, but it was the guys fault for being a beta cuck beliving monogamy works in 2021 western world where chick can go on tinder and get a chad.

burning and itching ? you probably got an STD then, when i did girls on period it didn't itch or burn. You know you should wash it after sexx ?
Did I ask? Imagine actively making the issue worse though. It can work just 99% of this forum goes after women who have the personality equivalent of scum scrapings

What is going on ITT? Is this a redpill forum?

You weren't good looking or high status enough, end of discussion lol. Face+height+physique+level of social status. Thats it.
the forum is out of control with redpilled posts. My theory is that the redpill posters have overdosed on blackpills and decided its best to dispense redpills to cope and continue with ascension or just to cope in general.

the forum is out of control with redpilled posts. My theory is that the redpill posters have overdosed on blackpills and decided its best to dispense redpills to cope and continue with ascension or just to cope in general.
I wouldn’t really be surprised, this forum is getting less and less helpful by the day.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself