Lost more weight not sure where to go now (Please No Surgeries Yet)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey, lost more weight now sure what now. Yes my hair is messy but here we go:

Please don't recommend me surgeries, I have yet to talk to people and find a new social circle

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Rimcel

Please don't recommend me surgeries, I have yet to talk to people and find a new social circle

If you're going to do surgeries, do them before you find that new social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Deleted member 1560 and BigBoy
Get to 10-12% bf and bulk

Get to 10-12% bf and bulk
Lol whats the point? You go to low bf and then immediately start eating shit? Bulk is such a bullshit. Small caloric surplus is optimal for training.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, shimada, Luke LLL and 1 other person
weren't you the meme guy?

• JFL
Reactions: superighteous, Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and 1 other person
Try to get to know some girl and to behave like a non-autist.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Lol whats the point? You go to low bf and then immediately start eating shit? Bulk is such a bullshit. Small caloric surplus is optimal for training.
Yeh why not recomp?

Did I say he needs to eat shit? You can bulk with 100 kcal surplus.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
nice now you have to just stop being an autist

looks like your hair is thinning. Hop on trop fin

Good results. Your face looks really lean. What is your current weight and estimated bf%?

why are you doing that shit with your hand every time

it looks so fucking cringe and pathetic

literally begging for approval thus no one will respect you

i told you so fucking long ago that you should start behaviourmaxx and build social circle yet you didnt

what a disappointment

Good results. Your face looks really lean. What is your current weight and estimated bf%?
Hey bro havent weighted myself but I guess 14-15%? I tried bulking but summer made me eat less :(
I want to get more muscle but I am recomping right now. Looks like life is nice to me

looks like your hair is thinning. Hop on trop fin
Nty I know nobody in my family is bald just receding so Im not going to take random shit into my body lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Oh and remove the neck stubble and perhaps get better sideburns, not sure on this last one.

Oh and remove the neck stubble and perhaps get better sideburns, not sure on this last one.
Thanks bro, ill remove the stubble but I need to get better razors defo. I only shave mustache atm but ill shave tommorow morning. I could cut sideburns but I dont think its needed yet

Thanks bro, ill remove the stubble but I need to get better razors defo. I only shave mustache atm but ill shave tommorow morning. I could cut sideburns but I dont think its needed yet
Can't really help you on sideburnsmaxxing too bad, I just remove mine because I look better without.

why are you doing that shit with your hand every time

it looks so fucking cringe and pathetic

literally begging for approval thus no one will respect you

i told you so fucking long ago that you should start behaviourmaxx and build social circle yet you didnt

what a disappointment
Shit bro

It's become a habit of mine because I don't know how to relax in social interactions.

Shit bro

It's become a habit of mine because I don't know how to relax in social interactions.
it signals low value and self esteem

it signals low value and self esteem
I do it when someone looks at me for reassurance. For example if they have a presentation they look to me right before since I'm a familiar face and I give it. Or if it's a yes or no question and I don't want to open my mouth. Is it still bad?

good shit

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
LOL,100cal surplus for bulking, go tell that to a bodybuilder and they will laugh at you.
Most bodybuilders are retarded. And they look like utter shit between competitions due to being bloated and fat

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Infraorbital surgery tbh

How old were you again

now a lip lift and you'll be near ready to leave this site. lip lifts also hide your philtrum more and a bit of your chin height, it makes one harmonious. It is crucial!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
still doesnt look lean

Weird vibe

Not really any difference from last post tbh. You look about average, and your biggest flaw (the only thing worth getting future surgery over) is your lips. It looks like you give off insanely autistic vibes from these videos you take though tbh, practice being NT and outgoing in public. That should give you the best results for now.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You need to shave everyday we look pretty much the same age despite im 9 years older.
Yeh I shaved but I shave once per week
Not really any difference from last post tbh. You look about average, and your biggest flaw (the only thing worth getting future surgery over) is your lips. It looks like you give off insanely autistic vibes from these videos you take though tbh, practice being NT and outgoing in public. That should give you the best results for now.
ty

wtf? shave properly every time it looks retarded

anyway mirin leanness but stop acting autistic

Nothing else other than surgery is going to make a big difference. Good job on the weight loss, but now you need to proceed to the next step if you really want to do anything.

shave + surgery is tha way to go

Trim yours sideburns dude, your hair should look like this:
Curly-Hairstyle-for-Men.jpg

Your eyebrows could be improved too.

Also stop acting like that, those gestures...

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
maybe get a fucking haircut? lmao

Nosejob, skin max and NW2 max. Go for it sir, your path is easyer than most of us

Cant see pic cause imgur embeed is still fked on this website ffs