Lost tooth, slight facial asymmetry and reversing it with implants?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I lost left upper 6 molar when I was like 13. Besides that my palate is wide, I am natural mewer and I have all other teeth in including wisdoms.

That one teeth caused slight asymmetry in my left cheekbone, I can see it in 3/4 angle. However I still got space for that teeth there, I never had bracers yet my teeth are decently straight.

Question is, can tooth implant (premium organic material that fuses with your maxilla) reverse that lost bone mass (asymmetry) after time?

I read a lot about extractions here and most people who got their faces fucked up had their tooth removed because of crowding. I never had any crowding.

Get a tooth implant or whatever artificial teeth are called

Dude in your avi kinda reminds me of how the face of my sister looked whenever I beat her up as a kid.

• Love it
Reactions: Over
Question is, can tooth implant (premium organic material that fuses with your maxilla) reverse that lost bone mass (asymmetry) after time?
you will need a bone graft if you have actual bone loss there before you can get an implant, but I doubt this will fix your zygos asymmetry, even if it is what caused it in the first place