Love At First Sight

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Evolved traits such as intuitive skills have allowed individuals to quickly evaluate a suitable sexual partner in about 100 ms. Having determined that someone is attractive at first sight, an individual may become emotionally attached to that person and communicate their affection via a copulatory gaze, in which the individual gazes into the other person’s eyes for many seconds.

The attraction of the individual to another person can be conveyed by their eyes, i.e., via copulatory gaze, such that the more an individual likes that person, the longer they want to gaze into their eyes in order to express the strength of our feelings.

The gazing back may reinforce the individual’s belief that the receiver of their attraction is suitable, and as both individuals gaze into each other’s eyes, they perhaps realize that they are both attracted to each other, and so an immediate unspoken emotional union is potentially formed in which both individuals become emotionally attached to each other, and love, at first sight, occurs between two people at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6475
I like doing that tbh. I always feel like time stops when it happens.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Copeful
So just stares girls in the eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Same primitive reason why a threatening stare exists

Sex and violence are closely linked in our species as well as many others

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope