Low estrogen women are the solution to inceldom

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Ight buddyboyos i dont think ive done a thread in a while but this might be one of my most important threads to date. We've all seen the example of the ugly guy and the hot girl, and we all like to come up with explanations for it. "Oh he's got status" "oh hes rich" "he's got a big dick" etc etc. But what happens when none of those are true? Im sure we've come across that example too.
The answer is the title. The girl is low estrogen. Think about it. Estrogen is the biggest factor to sex drive, if its low, theres less sex drive. If theres less sex drive, theres less need to go for chad, and if theres less need to go for chad, thats when personality unironically matters the most. Another thing is that these women wouldnt put themselves out there because they dont care about sex, the becky who gets tons of matches on tinder in the first place is the one who makes a tinder profile in the first place.
Dont believe the psl memes either, hormones have literally close to nothing to do with looks. Yes thats right, she can still have nice ass, hips, and tits even with low e. Its all genetics. There is one feature though that gets influenced that ill explain later. So, you can potentially pick out a girl who doesnt care about chad, you can fraud good personality, and also have the fruits of having a hot girlfriend. Whats the catch? Well ive already said it, she has a low sex drive, but does that matter? Who gives a fuck what she thinks jfl.
So the biggest question you have on your mind is, how do i get a low estrogen woman? Remember i said before that hormones can affect a physical feature? As if this wasnt lifefuel enough, low estrogen means they tend to look younger than their age. These girls would also tend to be quiet due to the systemic affect hormones have (low e tends to also mean low t so she will be more quiet. You notice these bitches with super high sex drive tend to be the bitchiest too? Thats their higher t.) The reason why women age faster than men is because of higher e, but it obv takes more estrogen for a woman to age than a man.

Have fun

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bromose, LostYouth, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 7776, Tyronecell and 3 others
N

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 7776, Tyronecell and 3 others
true

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
huge if true

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and alriodai
Ight buddyboyos i dont think ive done a thread in a while but this might be one of my most important threads to date. We've all seen the example of the ugly guy and the hot girl, and we all like to come up with explanations for it. "Oh he's got status" "oh hes rich" "he's got a big dick" etc etc. But what happens when none of those are true? Im sure we've come across that example too.
The answer is the title. The girl is low estrogen. Think about it. Estrogen is the biggest factor to sex drive, if its low, theres less sex drive. If theres less sex drive, theres less need to go for chad, and if theres less need to go for chad, thats when personality unironically matters the most. Another thing is that these women wouldnt put themselves out there because they dont care about sex, the becky who gets tons of matches on tinder in the first place is the one who makes a tinder profile in the first place.
Dont believe the psl memes either, hormones have literally close to nothing to do with looks. Yes thats right, she can still have nice ass, hips, and tits even with low e. Its all genetics. There is one feature though that gets influenced that ill explain later. So, you can potentially pick out a girl who doesnt care about chad, you can fraud good personality, and also have the fruits of having a hot girlfriend. Whats the catch? Well ive already said it, she has a low sex drive, but does that matter? Who gives a fuck what she thinks jfl.
So the biggest question you have on your mind is, how do i get a low estrogen woman? Remember i said before that hormones can affect a physical feature? As if this wasnt lifefuel enough, low estrogen means they tend to look younger than their age. These girls would also tend to be quiet due to the systemic affect hormones have (low e tends to also mean low t so she will be more quiet. You notice these bitches with super high sex drive tend to be the bitchiest too? Thats their higher t.) The reason why women age faster than men is because of higher e, but it obv takes more estrogen for a woman to age than a man.

Have fun
read second time and im shock
i always think that estrogen make woman look younger
so if women nowadays are less estrogen
what man have?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
read like the first 3 words and i don’t really disagree so banger thread bro nice job

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth, Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
read second time and im shock
i always think that estrogen make woman look younger
so if women nowadays are less estrogen
what man have?
Women defintiely have a lot more estrogen now than before, you see these 13 yos who look 18
why men are look more like girls nowadays?
Less testosterone, but we are talking about estrogen here

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 7785
Women defintiely have a lot more estrogen now than before, you see these 13 yos who look 18

hormones have literally close to nothing to do with looks.
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3832
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, 6’1cel and Deleted member 7785

Have fun
lol no
if anything they need chad to get off at all
i have a very high sex drive and i’d fuck a 3/10 woman with a decent body
meanwhile guys with low sex drives only want supermodels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5875
cope the solution is more estrogenic female's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Be_ConfidentBro, 6’1cel and 1 other person

Have fun
One problem though, low e is nearly non existent, because everything in modern world is supplemented with e in high doses.
Just win a lottery bro, theory.
Yeah...

lol no
if anything they need chad to get off at all
i have a very high sex drive and i’d fuck a 3/10 woman with a decent body
meanwhile guys with low sex drives only want supermodels
Low sex drive men r coping thats why. Dont forget women have higher standards, at least with low sex drive they dont care to chase those

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 7785
One problem though, low e is nearly non existent, because everything in modern world is supplemented with e in high doses.
Yeah...
yes i agree i can feel estrogen in water while drinking it tastes disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
problem though, low e is nearly non existent, because everything in modern world is supplemented with e in high doses.
Yeah...
Well i said to try to scout girls who look younger than their age and tend to be quiet, better than going for a woman whos equally as hot but statistically fucks a new chad everyday

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 10536
Low sex drive men r coping thats why. Dont forget women have higher standards, at least with low sex drive they dont care to chase those
lol no
women with high sex drives are avg men’s best bet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
i think men have high sex drive and want to sex everyday and stressful live
women are lower sex drive and they have simplier live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Well i said to try to scout girls who look younger than their age and tend to be quiet, better than going for a woman whos equally as hot but statistically fucks a new chad everyday
Yea, I get that, but it's akin to "find a needle in a haystack, bro".
Tbh, that's the only girls I ever find, tbh ngl, but it's actually what makes it so hard. They're not girly and they're just not interested in relationships.

lol no
women with high sex drives are avg men’s best bet
When they approach gling men everyday and put themselves out there? Why would they settle for less lmao

i think men have high sex drive and want to sex everyday and stressful live
women are lower sex drive and they have simplier live
Womens sex drive is high still, dont believe the meme of women arent visual creatures generally

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
Womens sex drive is high still, dont believe the meme of women arent visual creatures generally
so women want to fuck below avarege guy ?
im on nofap 5 day and i want to fuck my 4/10 teacher and i have boner all lesson

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
im on nofap 5 day and i want to fuck my 4/10 teacher and i have boner all lesson
same lol
i have a 30yo blonde chubby teacher kinda flirting with me
she has o’prys eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Yea, I get that, but it's akin to "find a needle in a haystack, bro".
Tbh, that's the only girls I ever find, tbh ngl, but it's actually what makes it so hard. They're not girly and they're just not interested in relationships.
I dont think love is related to sex hormones, but yeah they arent girly personality wise. But also, as i said earlier, who cares what they think lmao

No they dont? Their sex drive is high but not as high as ours, again, theyre used to higher standards. Women dont settle for trash unlike us, you should know this by now this is blackpill 101

• +1
Reactions: Bromose

Have fun
My girlfriend has low sex drive and I am chad to her even tho I am far from chad tier lookswise.
But trust me it frustrates a lot if a girl has low sex drive but hey at least I don't need to be afraid that she cheats on me jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Also implying I have standards. The only way I could go any lower is by going for fat girls, but actually it's impossible to have a relationship with fat girls, so I'll never ever even bother.

My girlfriend has low sex drive and I am chad to her even tho I am far from chad tier lookswise.
But trust me it frustrates a lot if a girl has low sex drive but hey at least I don't need to be afraid that she cheats on me jfl
Is she hot herself? I have similar experience here its one of the downsides but overall a big dub

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Ritalincell
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

Users who are viewing this thread

Back