Low FWHR is a death sentence .

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
Low fhwr is seriously one of the worst death sentences to have.
Every single good looking male has a good FWHR. Every one of them.
If you have low fwhr then it well and truly is over and your only option is to LDAR or rope asap or go ER because no woman can ever love you if you have this trait

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18879, Slob and 6 others
How low is too low for you?

The high class prettyboy look depends on lower fwhr

Bones is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
The high class prettyboy look depends on lower fwhr

Bones is all that matters
thats a cope
women arent attracted to narrow faced narrow skulled cucks because "muh high class"
they're attracted to pretty/masc slayers with high fwhr and robust facial bones
Yeah, no.
Mine is 1'6 or so, and it doesn't look that bad
For it to be a deathsentence it shouod be lower than 1'4 or 1'3
cope
lower than 1.7 and women will never see you as a man, only as a bullyable cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Slob, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
If you have low fwhr then it well and truly is over and your only option is to LDAR or rope asap or go ER because no woman can ever love you if you have this trait
It's unfixable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and LowTierNormie
thats a cope
women arent attracted to narrow faced narrow skulled cucks because "muh high class"

cope
Ok mate, I'm sure they have a laser in their eyes that can pinpoint even guys who have a 1'69 fWHR just to bully them :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Ok mate, I'm sure they have a laser in their eyes that can pinpoint even guys who have a 1'69 fWHR just to bully them :lul:
there will be a noticeable difference between 1.7 fwhr and 1.6 thats my point not that they can tell 0.01 points of fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Slob and LowTierNormie
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
there will be a noticeable difference between 1.7 fwhr and 1.6 thats my point not that they can tell 0.01 points of fwhr
It still wouldn't be a deathsentence. A deathsentence would be much lower

I have around 1.5 I think.

It CAN be too high too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
It being too High can also be a death sentence. You have a perma baby look and it's honestly over. JFL if you have that might aswell hang your mouth open for a couple of years for your midface to lengthen only costing a weaker mandible that surgery can fix anyway JFL

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and norwoodreaper
thats a cope

cope
Tbh it doesn't matter to me, I have a high fwhr ratio. But I do think women are attracted to that look. For example Asian women and jbs like men with high fwhr because prettyboys cant be pretty if their faces aren't trustable.

This is why I'm getting hair transplant. high forehead makes face look even more long and narrow and is sexual death sentence. And afterwards I'm getting palatal expansion. Thick neck helps as well.
It's unfixable
What is palatal maxillary expansion

• +1
Reactions: highT and Lorsss
I know some guys with narrow face considered attractive by women....

• +1
Reactions: Slob, HighIQcel and LowTierNormie
Tbh it doesn't matter to me, I have a high fwhr ratio. But I do think women are attracted to that look. For example Asian women and jbs like men with high fwhr because prettyboys cant be pretty if their faces aren't trustable.
arent you bloatmaxxed?
high fwhr because of fat face isnt attractive only on a lean face

arent you bloatmaxxed?
high fwhr because of fat face isnt attractive only on a lean face
:feelsrope:

I never said my was attractive, I said I have high fwhr ratio.

I've looked at pictures from when I was a child, and I have a mild trust/aggressive face when I'm lean. I don't know how to describe it.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
indeed, i'd say high fwhr is as important in guy's life as dick size, might be exaggerating but it's around there tbh

BeautyPlus 20190726155250783 save

But how do you measure it. Is this the correct way

• WTF
Reactions: Nosecel9000
how do u measure this shit ?

Attachments

• IMG_2019-07-28_10-40-46.JPG
    IMG_2019-07-28_10-40-46.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 317
FWHR, for the most part, is simply a coping mechanism.
Through your looksmaxing journey, you should pay little to no attention to this measurement.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
FWHR, for the most part, is simply a coping mechanism.
Through your looksmaxing journey, you should pay little to no attention to this measurement.
you rpobably got godlike measurments with ur wide zygos

you rpobably got godlike measurments with ur wide zygos
I do but it doesn't really mean anything. Its a coping mechanism that subhumans who happen to have 2 FWHRs clinge onto to overlook the rest of their facial harmony and think "muh FWHR is 2 thats all that matters"

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
that's some cope my guy...

you can rock a pretty boy look while having some piercing low trust eyes. barrett is an example although it is more of an exception. nonetheless looking dominating is always a benefit and still appeals to the opposite sex as long as you're not lacking in harmony

that's some cope my guy...

you can rock a pretty boy look while having some piercing low trust eyes. barrett is an example although it is more of an exception. nonetheless looking dominating is always a benefit and still appeals to the opposite sex as long as you're not lacking in harmony
I see

But a trustable face with a domineering edge is the way to go imo. It'll help you out more in life.

barret's fwhr is around 2 what even is that example ?
if it was below 1.7 he would be high tier normie

I see

But a trustable face with a domineering edge is the way to go imo. It'll help you out more in life.
I thought u meant low fwhr because it is seen as more trustable. u mean high or low? low is a horseface

I thought u meant low fwhr because it is seen as more trustable. u mean high or low? low is a horseface
Ohhh, I thought low meant a horizontally wide face.

But what I'm saying is, you don't want a fucking massively horizontal wide face. Imo a balance between trustworthy and aggression is ideal, you get the best of both worlds.

I'm crossing my fingers I have that tbh

barret's fwhr is around 2 what even is that example ?
if it was below 1.7 he would be high tier normie
that example was to be shown as how prettyboys can still be one while having very low trust features, I'm not talking about his FWHR.

thats a cope

cope
horseface can be masculine and is one of the reasons why male to female trannies don't pass as females
women will see you as a man, just as an ugly one

Ohhh, I thought low meant a horizontally wide face.

But what I'm saying is, you don't want a fucking massively horizontal wide face. Imo a balance between trustworthy and aggression is ideal, you get the best of both worlds.

I'm crossing my fingers I have that tbh
yea I agree, having a mixture of masculine, dominating features and some feminine, trustworthy ones are always the best not just in female appeal but how people interact with u. ofc

also a FWHR isn't just about the facial width, it focuses more on the ratio as it's mentioned in it. Google it and u can see a bunch of examples shown

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
yea I agree, having a mixture of masculine, dominating features and some feminine, trustworthy ones are always the best not just in female appeal but how people interact with u. ofc

also a FWHR isn't just about the facial width, it focuses more on the ratio as it's mentioned in it. Google it and u can see a bunch of examples shown
I see wym, I thought fwhr ratio was the hight of the entire skull, and the length of the entire skull. Yea, I agree with OP and you nlw, you need high fwhr to be good looking.

What I meant was faces that are a bit taller are more trustworthy. For example, who would you trust with a secret? Barrett, or Chico?

But I'm not sure if it's a good indicator of aggresion because I just measured myself and I have a high fwhr but I'm submissive and a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Only under 1.4 is a death sentence tbh. Bones + harmony are much more important.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I see wym, I thought fwhr ratio was the hight of the entire skull, and the length of the entire skull. Yea, I agree with OP and you nlw, you need high fwhr to be good looking.

What I meant was faces that are a bit taller are more trustworthy. For example, who would you trust with a secret? Barrett, or Chico?

But I'm not sure if it's a good indicator of aggresion because I just measured myself and I have a high fwhr but I'm submissive and a pussy.
you don't need a high fwhr to be good looking but at the same time a really low fwhr is very often a death sentence.

it's just high fwhr is often found in good looking individuals.

also I'd argue that it's not the tallness of the face that makes one trustworthy or not but the other facial features (eyes, robustness of bone structure) besides that, FWHR does play a role in perceived dominance, if your implying tall face as a low fwhr then yeah, I'd agree.

tyler maher is a good exception that possesses a tall face yet still looks quite low trust. goes to show fwhr isnt that important as long as everything's porportionate

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@Alarico8 whats urs bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and BigBoy
Ask Ben Affleck or John Hamm..they both have tall faces with not so good fwhr..u need slightly longer midface to looks good this wasxalready established on lookism years back

I’m not sure if this is entirely true, at least if you’re my ahe (17)

My 6’2 framecel legit lowest FWHR you’ve probably ever seen has 2 JBs wanting to fuck him, he has okay bones but his face is legit the narrowest i’ve ever seen