low inhib but cant interact with normfags

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
im low inhib as fuck. i do and say whatever the fuck i want

im also pretty socially smart, i know what to say and when to say it to get the reaction i want from people

but fuck bro i actually despise interacting with normfags even if it benefits me, legit son.

replicating the way they speak makes me wanna put a bullet in my head

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1774, RichardSpencel, Demonstrator and 2 others
Image result for shit thread kill yourself

Attachments

• 1558521598314.png
    1558521598314.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ZyzzReincarnate and Insomniac
no social skills for dick

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ZyzzReincarnate
you seem like an aspie ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos, RichardSpencel and Stingray

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ZyzzReincarnate
Typical story, low inhib until caught by surprise

Why converge with them to begin with? I just use full psl terms like normal and usually they adapt because they don’t want to be an outsider

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
Why converge with them to begin with? I just use full psl terms like normal and usually they adapt because they don’t want to be an outsider
it depends what you want from them

Joined Oct

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
no social skills for your face, frame, height, voice or status

im low inhib as fuck. i do and say whatever the fuck i want

im also pretty socially smart, i know what to say and when to say it to get the reaction i want from people

but fuck bro i actually despise interacting with normfags even if it benefits me, legit son.

replicating the way they speak makes me wanna put a bullet in my head
relatable tbh, are you also low inhib when you talk/stay with your family? If not, then it is possible that you made the "wrong" friends.
My friends legit are only videogame junkies which pretty much fucked me up socially and image-wise and up to this day i regret it.

relatable tbh, are you also low inhib when you talk/stay with your family? If not, then it is possible that you made the "wrong" friends.
My friends legit are only videogame junkies which pretty much fucked me up socially and image-wise and up to this day i regret it.
those arent friends im talking about when i say this, i mean like interacting with randoms at school during group work, etc.

those arent friends im talking about when i say this, i mean like interacting with randoms at school during group work, etc.
Then tbh just treat them like shit to let them know that you dont want to be surrounded by them

Then tbh just treat them like shit to let them know that you dont want to be surrounded by them
that is my default state unless of course i want something from them

Low-Inhib Autist

You're not missing anything by not interacting with normcattle, quite the contrary.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel