Low Inhib only works for Normies and higher

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
A lot of guys have been mentioning Low Inhib , and how it can help you slay.
The truth is that being Low Inhib only works if you are Normie Tier or higher.
Have you guys seen Low Inhib incels and ugly guys? Because I do, and girls always mock them behind their backs. It's the same as over gymmaxxxed manlets, it feels like they are trying to over compensate for their looks.

If you are ugly, accept it. Live a happy life through getting some friends and hobbies, enjoy as much as you can and forget about foids. No point in crying about something that was always out of your reach

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Have you guys seen Low Inhib incels and ugly guys? Because I do, and girls always mock them behind their backs. It's the same as over gymmaxxxed manlets, it feels like they are trying to over compensate for their looks.

If you are ugly, accept it. Live a happy life through getting some friends and hobbies, enjoy as much as you can and forget about foids. No point in crying about something that was always out of your reach
Well Almost ANYONE can be normie tier if they looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
regarding girls it doesnt work for people who are in the lower 20 percentile when it comes to looks. that is true. for 80% people if will work though. and i doubt many people here are in the lower 20 percentile. im probably the most ugliest poster here btw

Well Almost ANYONE can be normie tier if they looksmax
Not by soft looksmaxing though. There must always be people below average, just as many as there are above.
But Through surgery maxxing most people couls get to around average, you have a point

regarding girls it doesnt work for people who are in the lower 20 percentile when it comes to looks. that is true. for 80% people if will work though. and i doubt many people here are in the lower 20 percentile. im probably the most ugliest poster here btw
From 30-70th percentile is Normie level. 30th is Lower Normie, and 70th Higher.
But yes, being below 20th percentile is harsh. And there must be a lot of people below that here. Assuming perfect distribution, 1 in 5 people are below that in here. But most people here are on the uglier side (Chads don't bother with all this shit), so the number is even higher
and most guys here are already at least normie tier to begin with
Most White guys I've seen here are Normies.
But I've seen a lot of curries and Asian dudes that will never ger pussy in the West, it is so sad

• So Sad
Low inhib also works for really ugly but tall people.
Low inhib also works for really ugly black people.

Low inhib also works for really ugly but tall people.
Low inhib also works for really ugly black people.
I doubt that.
I bet you could fins girls that would bang a guy just for being Tall/Black/Big dick, but why would they chose the ugly mofo when they could find 3 good looking ones in less than 5 minutes?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I doubt that.
I bet you could fins girls that would bang a guy just for being Tall/Black/Big dick, but why would they chose the ugly mofo when they could find 3 good looking ones in less than 5 minutes?

do you know how the average black guy in the hood looks like? they got 99 problems but a bitch aint one

do you know how the average black guy in the hood looks like? they got 99 problems but a bitch aint one
Sorry bro, European here. I barely know any blacks. And there are no hoods here either

I doubt that.
I think it depends on her social class.
A low IQ junkie girl can't get Chads and they are repulsed by good looking shy men.
For example in Germany there are a lot of tall good looking but shy men and they get less pussy than thugmaxed Arabs.

• +1
I think it depends on her social class.
A low IQ junkie girl can't get Chads and they are repulsed by good looking shy men.
For example in Germany there are a lot of tall good looking but shy men and they get less pussy than thugmaxed Arabs.
True. A lot of ethnics get pussy just by aproaching Junkies and low status girls. I've seen it in my country too

30% of men in the US at least are incels, MINIMUM. Obviously many are low inhib. As always "Chad has it too tho"

Low inhib seems like extreme cope, just be confident tier, which tinder experiments have debunked

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, LowTierNormie and hebbewem

I don’t have low-inhibition at all, and I still get girls despite not being a chad.

If you're in the bottom 20% the only thing that will get you laid is low inhib.

Do

What if girls start to to you as a friend do low inhib works?

Do

What if girls start to to you as a friend do low inhib works?
If youre ever near the friend zone it's over. That's why most cheating occurs with coworkers, but the reverse: 2 people forced into daily interaction, go out for drinks with the coworkers, and eventually realize hey WE could be fucking...

Zero point having a wife if she's gonna work, especially if you're ugly, only a matter of time boyo

Not
If youre ever near the friend zone it's over. That's why most cheating occurs with coworkers, but the reverse: 2 people forced into daily interaction, go out for drinks with the coworkers, and eventually realize hey WE could be fucking...

Zero point having a wife if she's gonna work, especially if you're ugly, only a matter of time boyo
not friendzone just like student that socialize each other

Not

not friendzone just like student that socialize each other
Well yea definitely ur best bet but just beware cuz girls are naive enough to think friendship can exist even though she's a fertile female ur programmed to seed, I know of 2-year orbiters confessing their feelings to girls who are horrified (yes the guy was ugly too). I'd hate for that to happen to u bruh

• +1
Reactions: TeemoNation
True. A lot of ethnics get pussy just by aproaching Junkies and low status girls. I've seen it in my country too
legit, I think this goes for any country, thugmaxxing easily gets you low value women like junkies and landwhales

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie