Low Inhib trait #1

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Coming late to school.
I always walk in 30-40 minutes late because I spent my morning watching youtube and eating breakfast. The teacher is too low IQ to detect that someone is missing so it doesnt get reported anyways.

Nobody notices you're missing. Bruh moment

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Enlil, BigBiceps and 11 others
haven't gone to school in 2 weeks

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 1089
Its not a low inhib trait. I used to go to school and classes late, to the point I got punished/opened expedients lots of times, and it was just because of being distracted/getting up late and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Ghostcel and Deleted member 1089
Nobody notices you're missing. Bruh moment

Well infact everyone does, but not my teacher because me and my friends usually sit in our own room and he never comes in there lol.
Its not a low inhib trait. I used to go to school and classes late, to the point I got punished/opened expedients lots of times, and it was just because of being distracted/getting up late and shit.

If you get late on purpose its high T but if you try to show up in time and still get late its incredibly low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Well infact everyone does, but not my teacher because me and my friends usually sit in our own room and he never comes in there lol.

If you get late on purpose its high T but if you try to show up in time and still get late its incredibly low T
I stopped giving a fuck eventually, and just started going to the cafeteria to spend the first hour of classes with a friend, and I was still and am high inhib.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I stopped giving a fuck eventually, and just started going to the cafeteria to spend the first hour of classes with a friend, and I was still and am high inhib.

Thats pretty low inhib if you ask me, but yes it doesnt neccesarily mean you are low inhib.

Came at least 5 minutes too late almost every day for 3 years straight.

Wasn't so much because I didn't care, but I was too lazy and tired to get up fast enough.

People did perceive me as very low inhib, as they had told me many times, probably because of my mannerisms and my resting face. But I was always nervous when stepping into class.

We have a report system, missing 1 hour -> gotta stay for 2 extra can’t skip or be late

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Over for teachercels

You're lucky to pull that and not detected by retarded teacher.I guess it's easier if you have a bigger class