Low Inhibition Maxxing Amygdala

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo

I will start meditating through the day like every 1-2 hours for 5-10 min each many times to shrink my Amygdala

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
low inhib normie < shy chad

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 5521, EzioGrezzo and 4 others
quick reminder that people with bigger social circle have bigger amygdala

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Darkstrand, RAITEIII and 1 other person
low inhib normie < shy chad
So true i have a friend who is 6 psl with terrible frame who barely leaves home and barely speak.Every foid is obsessed with him.Meanwhile no foid even want to have eye contact with me while me being the funniest guy with best frame of all my friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea, goat2x and Htobrother
So true i have a friend who is 6 psl with terrible frame who barely leaves home and barely speak.Every foid is obsessed with him.Meanwhile no foid even want to have eye contact with me while me being the funniest guy with best frame of all my friends.

Yes this only works for high inhibcels in school or somewhere where females you age are in a group or something they will talk to you ,
But if you only at home and nothing else not even working you need to low inhib max

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yes this only works for high inhibcels in school or somewhere where females you age are in a group or something they will talk to you ,
But if you only at home and nothing else not even working you need to low inhib max
Guy literally has gynecomastia,worst frame ever,he also used to be incel,has worst personality ever,cuck who games all the day and is constantly depressed even he is above average looking.Lucky piece of shit.Idk how is this even possible.He never trained any sport.I am better in every sport,personality,humour,everything except face....

• +1
Reactions: Callipygian and Htobrother
I have little bit gyno too fuck

Images 1

fucking meditation, fuck you cunt

Goer
Goer
Goer
Goer
Goer
Goer
Goer
Goer
Goer
Goer
Goer
Goer

pills and alcohol work for low inhib too js

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

I will start meditating through the day like every 1-2 hours for 5-10 min each many times to shrink my Amygdala

If you have to consciously attempt to be low inhib, you will never be low inhib. Low inhib is all about having low consciousness, you have to live in the moment. Blackpillers have very introspective minds hence we can never be low inhib unless we see some pretty boy and sperg out

Alcohol, Shrooms and LSD, Retail Job

Anything else is megacope

Alcohol for parties, Shrooms and LSD to shrink your amygdala safely as theyre the healthiest drugs in existence, retail job to solidify your newfound nt skills

good luck

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Htobrother