Low prenatal T = INCELDOM/CUCK NARROW FACE

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
This is what happened to me.

1: Low prenatal T, more narrow feminine face, but this alone is fine and high class with Aryan phenotype
2: because of this I had less facial width so sleeping on side felt more satisfying, getting even more dolycocephalic skull
3: Result is narrow palate, hard to breathe through nose so I started mouthbreating early too

THIS exactly is a common cause of inceldom. I was meant to be a blonde, blue eyed tall prettyboy LATINA SLAYER but environmental factors ruined me.

Attachments

• f2-large (1).jpg
    f2-large (1).jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 62
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
how do you actually know you're low t? face shape is more related to phenotype. some races of nordids always have tall narrow skulls

how do you actually know you're low t? face shape is more related to phenotype. some races of nordids always have tall narrow skulls
I always looked feminine bro I have old pictures. And yes I know that but believe me prenatal T has a big effect on that too together with sleeping position. There's even an old American article which noted an increase of brachycephalics because of the promotion of back sleeping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Redrighthand and Balkancel
I always looked feminine bro I have old pictures. And yes I know that but believe me prenatal T has a big effect on that too together with sleeping position. There's even an old American article which noted an increase of brachycephalics because of the promotion of back sleeping
Didn't you tell me I was low prenatal t? Funny that.

@Redrighthand whats so funny, you fucknut?

• +1
the one on the left looks exactly like me as a kid jfl, low prenatal t gay alien skull gang

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Redrighthand
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah

• +1