Low set browridge with thick eyebrows and slight uee exposure looks masculine and intimidating

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Not the typical prettyboy look like Zayn or Bieber, with slight uee and high set eyebrows with no browridge at all.
883224_v9_bb.jpg

But like Meeks or Curry Meeks, who look intimidating and masculine even with uee.

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
UAHiB2t

JFL IF YOU THINK O PRY LOOKS INTIMIDATING, LEGIT LOOKS ASPIE AND RETARDED AS FUCK. WOULD BE MADE FUN OF IF NOT MODELLING. STILL ONE OF THE BEST EYE AREAS.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, St. Wristcel, lordgandy2000 and 1 other person
Not the typical prettyboy look like Zayn or Bieber, with slight uee and high set eyebrows with no browridge at all.
883224_v9_bb.jpg

But like Meeks or Curry Meeks, who looks intimidating and masculine.

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
View attachment 682631

JFL IF YOU THINK O PRY LOOKS INTIMIDATING, LEGIT LOOKS ASPIE AND RETARDED AS FUCK. WOULD BE MADE FUN OF IF NOT MODELLING. STILL ONE OF THE BEST EYE AREAS.

giphy.gif
O pry looks intimidating dude straight cat eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
O pry looks intimidating dude straight cat eyes
JFL IF YOU THINK THAT, MEEKS ALSO AS CAT EYES AND LOOKS MORE MASCULINE. O PRY LOOKS LIKE A DISABLED AUTISTIC KID

looks more masc without uee

• Hmm...
JFL IF YOU THINK THAT, MEEKS ALSO AS CAT EYES AND LOOKS MORE MASCULINE. O PRY LOOKS LIKE A DISABLED AUTISTIC KID
O pry looks creepy. Meeks has the same eyes as him dude wtf

• JFL
looks more masc without uee
LITERAL O PRY LOOKS LIKE THE ASPIE STUDENTS IN MY OLD HIGH SCHOOL THAT NEED HELP NAVIGATING TO THEIR HOMEROOM

LITERAL O PRY LOOKS LIKE THE ASPIE STUDENTS IN MY OLD HIGH SCHOOL THAT NEED HELP NAVIGATING TO THERE HOMEROOM
where did i say o pry in my comment

• Woah
where did i say o pry in my comment
Meeks still looks more masc with slight uee. Complete hooded eyes make you look like a literal caveman retard.

Meeks still looks more masc with slight uee. Complete hooded eyes make you look like a literal caveman retard.
the less uee the better imo. meeks looks more masc from other things, uee has nothing to do with it
deb29bb11b7769f4cb7ec0b2bcc60c1f.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
the less uee the better imo. meeks looks more masc from other things, uee has nothing to do with it
deb29bb11b7769f4cb7ec0b2bcc60c1f.jpg
true tbh I think i'm gonna rename the thread or make a new one called, slight uee is fine as long as your eyebrows are low set and thick

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 9670
true tbh I think i'm gonna rename the thread or make a new one called, slight uee is fine as long as your eyebrows are low set and thick
over for eyebrowcels

• So Sad
water tbh
But if you got high set eyebrows and not thick with slight uee. like Zayn or Bieber have thin and high set, your only chance is to play the prettyboy game tbh

In asia we consider slight uee to be optimal bc it outlines and defines the eye. But if you have thick lashes like most of the top models you dont need it tho

• +1
Original

Feminine arched eyebrows, still a god

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
He's got hooded eyes though which make it look fine and masc. Imma talk about the guys with slight uee and low set thick eyebrows
[automerge]1600656459[/automerge]

He's got hooded eyes though which make it look fine and masc. Imma talk about the guys with slight uee and low set thick eyebrows
not completely hooded, I ahve the same amount of uue

• Woah
  • JFL
Weren't you a fan of o pry not that long ago?
Yeah, but just realizing that O pry if not a model looks autistic and would be made fun of in my school slight uee looks more masc as long as eyes are deepset
[automerge]1600656647[/automerge]
Weren't you a fan of o pry not that long ago?
Yeah, but just realizing that O pry if not a model looks autistic and would be made fun of in my school slight uee looks more masc as long as eyes are deepset

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t

• +1