low t at 15

A

adrenocrhome

Iron
Got my t levels checked
535 ng/dl jfl
I'll go see my doctor tomorrow but i'm sure he will say "muh that's healthy"
I just want decent t levels not what some cucked health system thinks it's "healthy"
What should i do boyos?
I don't want to become a soyboy/rope

T levels increasing copes, or inject T. Altough I wouldn't really do anything if i were you unless you have trouble with libidio or low energy, but thats just me.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, kobecel and adrenocrhome
@Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Got my t levels checked
535 ng/dl jfl
I just want decent t levels not what some cucked health system thinks it's "healthy"
What should i do boyos?
start taking zinc tablets. btw u mog the try guys

• +1
Reactions: Baki
Got my t levels checked
535 ng/dl jfl
What should i do boyos?
That's not low. Rob Lipsett the fitness youtuber had his testosterone checked in at 259.3659942363112ng/dl (seriously). He made some diet and lifestyle changes and got to just over 700ng/dl.

That's not low. Rob Lipsett the fitness youtuber had his testosterone checked in at 259.3659942363112ng/dl (seriously). He made some diet and lifestyle changes and got to just over 700ng/dl.
start taking zinc tablets. btw u mog the try guys
I think that even trannys mog them tbh
I think that it's pretty low for a 15 years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dogtown and You
Not that bad, don't inject

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel and x30001
Stop mouth breathing at night, try out carnivore diet or zero carbs, go lifting/do some kind of sport. Sleep at least 8 hours a day. Try to shut down any electronic device one hour before bed. I think combined it will make a tremendous improvement.

Try tanning all over including your balls and dick will go up a bit try not to eat out of plastic and it will go up

• Woah
Reactions: kobecel
Stop mouth breathing at night, try out carnivore diet or zero carbs, go lifting/do some kind of sport. Sleep at least 8 hours a day. Try to shut down any electronic device one hour before bed. I think combined it will make a tremendous improvement.
^this
Also dont touch receipts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, You and Einon
Got my t levels checked
535 ng/dl jfl
What should i do boyos?
tomorrow I release homebrew guide, I'll tag you.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Slightly less than average barely even matters

You’re overreacting bro, not that bad.

Got my t levels checked
535 ng/dl jfl
What should i do boyos?
I wouldn't dwell on it too much, but if you believe your lifestyle is affecting your T levels, do try to change it and see if that increases your T levels. If you're just hitting puberty, it's normal for you to start at a lower T level. When puberty starts, you gradually increase in levels until you hit really high numbers, you don't just spontaneously go from 50ng/dl to 1,000ng/dl instantly. That's why your testicles slowly descend and increase in size during puberty.

Also keep in mind that genetics and other hormones play a role in how well you respond to testosterone. Some men can be hairy as fuck and extremely buff at only 350ng/dl, while others will be at 800ng/dl and struggle to even grow bodyhair. And besides, it's a measure of total testosterone, not free testosterone.

What’s normal T level?