Low T is hella superior

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
There was a time when from 13-16 I was very low T and probably what would be considered "unhealthy"
Because I didn't eat very frequently and I never slept or left my house. I distinctly remember my appearance being a lot better. I was much more thin as a result of the infrequent eating and insomnia and needless to say I had delayed puberty and wasn't even attracted to females at all until I was 16. Life was even more comfortable with alcohol in the mix lowering my T and inhibition further daily around 15. I have been honestly looking into self castration because the days of No sleep and only try harding on rainbow six siege and always being top 100 in America I miss so much. I miss all my r6 friends so bad. I don't care about a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Einon
Not a single word XD

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 466, Deleted member 502 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Biggdink, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
I'm also low T,don't think low t delays puberty,considering I started puberty at 10.
I was also better looking before.

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
i thought you were 14 lmao.

i agree though. being low T means women arent that important to me and im not a cuck like most people on this site and in real life and i can focus on great copes like gaming and moneymaxxing.

• Love it
one word

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
That guy's head looks delicious
Have an unlisted video from a ps4 r6 legend

Shit game, means nothing, you don't get money from being good at it. Should've tried investing your time into clash of clans or fortnite

• Woah
Shit game, means nothing, you don't get money from being good at it. Should've tried investing your time into clash of clans or fortnite
I mean in theory I could if I would just get a facecam and properly set up a stream. I've seen youtubers and streamers that aren't even top 100ers or high elo receiving lots of money from console r6 just because they had a niche cut out.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
I mean in theory I could if I would just get a facecam and properly set up a stream. I've seen youtubers and streamers that aren't even top 100ers or high elo receiving lots of money from console r6 just because they had a niche cut out.
Legit. 👏

• Love it
testosterone is related to hunting skills. meaning your faggot ldaring would be even shittier if you castrate and lower your already female levels of testosterone. inject and stop being a bitch. become a MAN.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids! and Deleted member 245
didnt read im a boy who looks like a girl

There was a time when from 13-16 I was very low T and probably what would be considered "unhealthy"
Because I didn't eat very frequently and I never slept or left my house. I distinctly remember my appearance being a lot better. I was much more thin as a result of the infrequent eating and insomnia and needless to say I had delayed puberty and wasn't even attracted to females at all until I was 16. Life was even more comfortable with alcohol in the mix lowering my T and inhibition further daily around 15. I have been honestly looking into self castration because the days of No sleep and only try harding on rainbow six siege and always being top 100 in America I miss so much. I miss all my r6 friends so bad. I don't care about a bitch.
Thanks OP. I’m transitioning now