Low T users list

Expected from a swede to say something like ''antiquated notion of masculinity''.
Gay Pride Man With Scarf Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Warlow and 1 other person
jflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the other trucel got triggered too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
cope, you literally have no response. You look like the feral ghouls from fallout ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
cope, you literally have no response. You look like the feral ghouls from fallout ngl
literally no one has seen my face keep coping

PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS THE RESULTS OF HIS SELF HIGH IQ HIG SENTIENT LOW INHIBIT CHAD INJECTION OF FILLERS RESULTING IN A BLOATED FACE THAT HE SHOWS 24/7 GENUINELY BELIEVING HE HAS ANY SEX APPEAL, I HOPE HE POSTS IT. WE NEED TO MIRIN MORE SELF-MADE MEN LIKE THAT.
he mogs you to self harm unironically

• Love it
@MrGlutton is weird as shit

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Warlow
wtf happened

• JFL
OUHOUH, you'r so sexy and masculine in your behaviour, as much as the sexy balding bad boy in your avi, i'm in love.
I guess you also do golden shower to show how blond coloring is ideal ?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

@sytyl
dn rd but whoever is disgreeing with streege is based

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 3043
he mogs you to self harm unironically
AND THIS, KIDS, IT'S THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER SELF-INJECT.NOT ONLY BECAUSE YOU'LL BECOME BLOATED LIKE AN OGRE BUT ALSO BECAUSE YOU'LL LOSE ALL YOUR IQ AND JUST LAUGH AT YOURSELF AS SHOWN IN THIS PERFECT VIDEO THAT I MIRIN :

@Warlow @lutte @sytyl @Zygos4Life @Bigbeefius and everyone, it's a must see.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 5891, MrGlutton and 6 others
AND THIS, KIDS, IT'S THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER SELF-INJECT.NOT ONLY BECAUSE YOU'LL BECOME BLOATED LIKE AN OGRE BUT ALSO BECAUSE YOU'LL LOSE ALL YOUR IQ AND JUST LAUGH AT YOURSELF AS SHOWN IN THIS PERFECT VIDEO THAT I MIRIN :

View attachment 830031

Mind you he has literally zero fillers in his face in that vid lmao

• JFL

View attachment 830031

I like this guy tho

• Love it

View attachment 830031

someone tell this ugly ass nigga to stop smiling at me, @Won'tStopNoodling you get t-mogged by asian females how are you expected to fuck them?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and Deleted member 3043

Isn’t this proof that T is cope and it’s all about genetics? These low T faggots skull and skeleton mogs the average ethnic to oblivion and beyond infinity.

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
someone tell this ugly ass nigga to stop smiling at me, @Won'tStopNoodling you get t-mogged by asian females how are you expected to fuck them?
He mogs you to oblivion jfl why are you shitting on studyhacks

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 3043
fr though @BigBiceps I didn't read this thread or any threads today but my impression of you is that you hold a lot of residual anger, very unchristian like, meditate or someshit nigga lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3583 and 8 others

View attachment 830031

just get a dl fillers theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and sytyl
fr though @BigBiceps I didn't read this thread or any threads today but my impression of you is that you hold a lot of residual anger, very unchristian like, meditate or someshit nigga lmao
Anakin Liar GIFs | Tenor

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
caged at this reply
This niggaz is literally a bot, working on automatic mode : Insert 24 times a day "Ethnics this shit, Ethnics that".

• +1
Mirin your non existent IQ to believe this is him.
@Thongmaster said it was him and he was 5'3 jfllllllll over for him

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6538 and Deleted member 3043
YES SOMEHOW, WHAT SHOULD'VE EXPECTED? ONE KING OF LARPING TELLING SOMETHING TO ANOTHER KING OF LARPING, AND THE ONLY ONES WHO BELIEVE IN THIS ARE THE LARPERS THEMSELVES. INCEPTION IN DECEPTION, somehow.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Ocelot
YES SOMEHOW, WHAT SHOULD'VE EXPECTED? ONE KING OF LARPING TELLING SOMETHING TO ANOTHER KING OF LARPING, AND THE ONLY ONE WHO BELIEVE IN THIS ARE THE LARPERS THEMSELVES. INCEPTION IN DECEPTION, somehow.
you do realize no one cares about your autistic rants cuck?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
you laughing at this poster from incelselfie is like a downie laughing at a schizo freak. Retardation at its finest from our boy @Won'tStopNoodling

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, lutte and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
you laughing at this poster from incelselfie is like a downie laughing at a schizo freak. Retardation at its finest from our boy @Won'tStopNoodling
When you write in the group chat and no one 30127786

• JFL
Mirin your non existent IQ to believe this is him.
what's the origin of that pic? is it some guy who posted on incelselfies?

• So Sad
you just replied though dipshit. Low iq response
imagine thinking I keep replying coz I care about this trucel rotter instead of replying to entertain myself
Source 3

HUH?!?

WHO DARE PICK ON THE TWO BIGGEST TERRACHADS OF THIS FORUM, @Warlow THE ERITREAN TRIBAL WARLORD
2da3f4d6 5da8 4e98 8095 1e9c6006535b

AND @streege THE KURD JIHAD ACE FIGHTER PILOT
1cf0411e 35c8 4a6f 9f42 deb0c420077c

oh..
its just you...

Screenshot 20201126 163838

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, sytyl, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
you have more days on here than me and more posts you retarded faggot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
MEanwhile irl I'm working for my PhD in organic chemistry while you rot in mom's basement jfl

• JFL
MEanwhile irl I'm working for my PhD in organic chemistry while you rot in mom's basement jfl
nigga you said you were gonna force your mom to make an OnlyFans for your surgeries tf?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

over. And I lived in my dorm before covid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and sytyl
nigga you said you were gonna force your mom to make an OnlyFans for your surgeries tf?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

over. And I lived in my dorm before covid
holy shit you ACTUALLY BELIEVED THAT?

Tenor 10

You're so fucking retarded son

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 8019 and NaturalDisaster
PHD in "HOW CAN I LARP NOT FOR OTHERS BUT FOR MY MYSELF TO BELIEVE IN SOMEONE I'LL NEVER BE"

• JFL
:p

• Love it
@Arabwog95

• WTF
this is the second thread this retard has made about me within 24 hours

• JFL
THEY ARE ABUSED ETHNIC DOGS