lower third+midface>eye area

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I see so many guys with melted NCT eyes date beautiful girls just because they have compact midfaces with square jaws. While, guys who have long midfaces and good eye areas are always incels.

You can hide your eyes, you cannot hide your face. Compact midface+jaw will trump even the best eye area. Eye area is cope, @Ryo_Hazuki has good eye area and is still an incel cause of his midface.

Bad eye area aint a defmormity, long midface and jaw recession are. "eyes are windows of soul" is crap, your bones are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Better tell me how to fix that than use another theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Not reading until examples

Only if you have brown eyes which makes them pretty much useless

Good eye area + blue eyes=impossible to be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Those guys most likely have better facial harmony,since you claim they have at LEAST above average mideface+jawline. Thats why they get more JBs.One good triat can take you so far...

• +1
I a living proof that this is false
eye area > everything

• +1
more like midface >> everything else tbh

bad midface ruins your harmony completely and nothing else can save it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
midface is literally the structure of your face so of course its the most important thing jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SikKunt
midface is literally the structure of your face so of course its the most important thing jfl
Yes, these copers think eye area is everything ITS NOT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
more like midface >> everything else tbh

bad midface ruins your harmony completely and nothing else can save it
High IQ as i expected

• Love it
Only if you have brown eyes which makes them pretty much useless

Good eye area + blue eyes=impossible to be incel
Chico's eye area is useless, so is Bale's.

You rn:
5kE0KP2.png

• +1
You can still be gl with a longish midface, its all about harmony

ehm no, i have good zygos and half good lower third. But shit eye area, so i'm doomed

I see so many guys with melted NCT eyes date beautiful girls just because they have compact midfaces with square jaws. While, guys who have long midfaces and good eye areas are always incels.

You can hide your eyes, you cannot hide your face. Compact midface+jaw will trump even the best eye area. Eye area is cope, @Ryo_Hazuki has good eye area and is still an incel cause of his midface.

Bad eye area aint a defmormity, long midface and jaw recession are. "eyes are windows of soul" is crap, your bones are.
compact mid face is not good jfl

cope

no you cant because long midface makes you look like rapist
lol you literally have an obsession with short midfaces, almost every post i see of you is you bringing it up JFL. YOu can have a longer midface and still look decent as long as all of your other features are good and harmonize.

lol you literally have an obsession with short midfaces, almost every post i see of you is you bringing it up JFL. YOu can have a longer midface and still look decent as long as all of your other features are good and harmonize.

@Ryo_Hazuki has good feautres and midface kills him stop the cope

yeah if the midface is noticeably longer and normies can detect it and its labeled as a horseface then it would affect your overall apperance. But im talking about midfaces that are on the longer side but not that noticeable. Most people IRL arent gonna notice, you can get away with it.

what im saying is you dont have to have a compact midface to be attractive.

Like there’s people with long Midface that still look good. (Tyler Maher is a good example)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
cherry picked picture, his midface is longer here

not long midface, just narrow
iu
Lower third height and maybe IPD save him ngl. There’s still Miro Cech, Nick Bateman, Jon Kortajenora whatever his name and Chico (slightly)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
You need both